« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BusyBunsy @ 3/7/2024, 09:08 PM) 
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 8/3/2024, 01:59) 

Jasper right behind her lol

She really is a freak. And a loser. She’s a freaking loser.

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 3/8/2024, 03:08 AM) 
    Well something isn’t adding up.

It hasn’t been 95 days since she selfishly expected Tens to have the kids for a sleepover so she could “get Blue settled”. You gave away that information when you showed everyone your diary, Jenbo.

Lying again, asshole?

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Seems like it's more like 76 days? It defintely hasn't been the 3 month mark. Delusional as usual.

3.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes she actually said she wasn't doing Princess 2025 before Don took his space trip but she didn't say why. I found that interesting bc she will have yet another imperfect Run Disney season next go around! :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

4.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't even think she likes that stupid car ... I don't think she likes anything or anyone

5.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t imagine the thing in life that excited me most was being “reunited” with a car.

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 3/8/2024, 04:37 AM) 
    Yes she actually said she wasn't doing Princess 2025 before Don took his space trip but she didn't say why. I found that interesting bc she will have yet another imperfect Run Disney season next go around! :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

Spaceman Don ruins everything!

7.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 8/3/2024, 05:48) 
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 3/8/2024, 04:37 AM) 

Spaceman Don ruins everything!

I wish he’d ruin her bank account

8.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagine coming back to that trash heap of a vehicle, cracking the door and being greeted by the stench that has accumulated in her absence.

Have the trash heap you deserve, Jen.

9.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The battery had to have been dead from sitting all that time. I doubt she knows enough to disconnect the battery when storing a car for months. So she probably paid someone to prep the car before she even arrived. That’s not a cheap parking place. That’s the kind that will do all kinds of services on your car if you like while you go on vacation.

10.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HipPsychic @ 8/3/2024, 01:18) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 8/3/2024, 00:42) 
    Except she drives the rental, or she has in the past. This year’s 10K or Miler, I can’t remember, they took some of them to Transportation and Ticket Center and put them on the monorail. She took a pic of Spaceship Earth from it.

Also, cards, phones , and Magic Bands don’t swipe at the gate, they tap against The Mickey. When he lights up, you do your finger, unless the lines are long, then you tap. I find using the phone to be the worst, it seems like it takes longer, to say nothing of parents with 7 kids on their phone. Honestly, she once again made sure to tell the CM she forgot her MB had to use her card. Sometimes I don’t want to use my MB and use my card. Loser.

Phones really take longer? I’ve only been using my phone since it became an option. I’ve never bothered to buy a magic band since they started charging for them! 😂 (Also local AP)

I’m a once a year visitor and use my iwatch. This last trip, my watch was so annoying! It kept asking me to double tap before tapping the Mickey. One lovely cast member asked me if I updated my watch. I did get a newer model for Xmas. I didn’t realize I needed to go into the settings to activate “express mode”. Once I did, it was as easy to tap anywhere as a magic band.

The watch cannot open the resort doors, but you can with MDE app on the phone.

I keep my ticket in my iwatch, in my iPhone wallet and also keep a magicband fob on a keychain attached to my park bag just in case. It lives in my bag and is never removed between trips.

You would think Jen would know this! She’s there so often.

Does anyone watch Karen Bee? She’s a friend of LRJ. She’s from the UK. After watching Jen’s hour long bore I watched Karen’s travel vlog. It was so interesting. She takes you thru her whole travel day. Spending the night at the airport hotel, explaining TSA and where to go within the airport. Then she walks you around the airport. She has club access but doesn’t brag at all about it. She takes you along during her whole 9 hr flight experience. It was such a nice relaxing video. Karen visits as often as Jen does. She owns DVC and in this video was going to run the January Marathon.

My son saw me watching it and couldn’t understand why I needed to know about Gatwick airport :). It was so interesting and her voice is so soothing. It’s also fun to watch someone do the same thing as Jen just BETTER.

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll have to check her out!
    (I also watch Victoria from Disney in Detail, she does a great job explaining and showing, and has an accent as well 😉 She mostly solo travels to Disney, but doesn’t make it seem so sad and depressing like Jen somehow 🤔)

12.     +34   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    Jen is so pathetic. It's clear these videos aren't to teach or inform anyone. They are so she has someone to talk to on her trips now that she has run everyone else off.

Pre-D*n, she would do a Disney World video in 20 minutes. She would include her outfit, foods they ate, and some little details about their day. Now, because she's completely alone, she has hours and hours of footage from her entire day that she shaves down to videos over an hour- most of which include her just sitting somewhere taking to the camera.

Pathetic loser.

13.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her life is tragic and tragically boring. Couldn’t happen to more deserving asshole.

14.     +29   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Gosh I just started watching the video and I’m working, paused to concentrate on a message on my computer screen, and looked back down at my phone to see this is what I paused it on. Terrifying.
    Attached Image
    IMG_0682

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (coordinatingblogpost @ 3/8/2024, 02:52 PM) 
    Gosh I just started watching the video and I’m working, paused to concentrate on a message on my computer screen, and looked back down at my phone to see this is what I paused it on. Terrifying.

Scary!! No wonder Don fled with just his IPAD & the clothes on his back

987 replies since 28/2/2024, 00:08   114724 views