Hellride of Homestead Tessie Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Look at this comment and reply. Tessie sure is calling the kettle black. Tessie don't forget about all the money you make and free products you get with your product reviews. It's not all about money now is it? Her subscribers have blinders on. Hypocrite. 3/24/24.

Screenshot_20240325-1226332
    Screenshot_20240325-1226412

Edited by VicV - 3/25/2024, 11:34 AM

2.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    😂😂 she's all about the money and free items she can scam from people..

3.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And don't forget the money she makes off of people who click on the links in her description box. Like the elderly lady she threw under the bus when she bought all that solar stuff Tessie was pushing by telling her Tessie didn't force her to buy it...

I don't care how many times I repeat this.. Tessie fleeced a senior citizen... That's some serious lowlife scum..

4.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (VicV @ 25/3/2024, 17:30) 
    Look at this comment and reply. Tessie sure is calling the kettle black. Tessie don't forget about all the money you make and free products you get with your product reviews. It's not all about money now is it? Her subscribers have blinders on. Hypocrite. 3/24/24.

That’s laughable coming from her. 😂 How many videos has she made whining about dwindling views and loss of income.

5.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And she calls herself “a light in this very dark world”. Such hubris. She’s deluded if she really believes that.

QUOTE (Jazz Kitty @ 25/3/2024, 17:42) 
    I don't care how many times I repeat this.. Tessie fleeced a senior citizen... That's some serious lowlife scum..

I wonder how much her commission was on the sale.

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That money comment makes me have to post this again. 😆
    Please don't act like it's not all about money with you Tessie.

9E4A528B-E998-4E54-802C-21C52274F46F

7. CattyWampus
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (wonderwalk @ 25/3/2024, 17:54) 
    And she calls herself “a light in this very dark world”. Such hubris. She’s deluded if she really believes that.

Things masquerade as angles of light, wolves in sheep's clothing..etc. So of course she calls herself a light.

Tessie 7 days a week is too much. I hope the grid does go down.

8. CattyWampus
        +10   Like  

User deleted

It's filter time! She must be trying to earn extra recently there's been a few more double video days. But anyway...check out the bend in the hutch and the window frame 🤭
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240325-135524_YouTube

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    😵‍💫

10.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    All these videos all of a sudden. Seems she's panicking. Her views are down even on the death and gloom videos. People are sick of the crap videos.

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All she's doing is bragging about the free food she got once again from Blessings of Hope. Again she takes stuff..... while she already has 2 rooms stuffed with food..

And she's stuffing jars.. she's done that a thousand times already. Making bread crumbs doesn't require a video... and how many times have we seen the rice stuff? Regurgitate and repeat. She's like a cow barfing up her cud and chewing it 500 times already.. It's just another form of bragging. She's too vain, greedy and selfish to get that people are struggling to afford basics right now and flashing all that food really is a slap in the face to someone struggling.

FYI if you watch her videos on Invidious she doesn't get paid for it.

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Here is the link to watch her videos on Invidious.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web...7lTS-Zixu26Gger

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Here's the direct link to Tessie's channel. Sorry I didn't post it earlier. I had to do my walk and my virus protection did an automatic mini scan.

https://invidious.fdn.fr/search?q=homestead+tessie

14. CattyWampus
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (VicV @ 25/3/2024, 17:30) 

Screenshot_20240325-1226332
    Screenshot_20240325-1226412

Wow I went back and read all this comment exchange with Tessie! She got super snippy with the person and told her she was being critical and she'll see if she let's her comment any more. The commenter brought up the foodstamp video and other negative videos recently. Tessie said she HAD to do that video for LEGAL reasons 🤣
    It's too long of an exchange for me to grab it all but it made me LOL! I wish we could pm people on youtube, I'd invite the gal over here to see the truth. In Tessies own words about her negative videos for money scam!!

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Cattywampus Dang! I can't screen shot anything! I would have loved to have seen that. It's not there just now when I went to try and find it.

QUOTE (wonderwalk @ 3/25/2024, 05:54 PM) 

QUOTE (Jazz Kitty @ 25/3/2024, 17:42) 

I wonder how much her commission was on the sale.

Considering the product was expensive, Tessie probably made quite a bit.. I feel so bad for that lady.. That's classic elder abuse.

886 replies since 2/3/2024, 23:59   31858 views