Hellride of Homestead Tessie Pt. 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She thinks she's more than what she is. Inflated sense of self.

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sheran Bee @ 27/3/2024, 18:12) 
    Her closing credits- I just can't. LOL....

Another Homestead Tessie production...Produced by Homestead Tessie... Directed by Homestead Tessie.

😂omg why would anyone in there right mind do this

3.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I wouldn't say she is living abundantly on low-income. She is living abundantly thanks to the conniving choices she makes in her life.

4.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Speaking of “this or that gate,” look at her tongue in this thumbnail about being empty nesters. 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️
    Her tongue is WHITE, meaning it’s filthy and loaded with bad bacteria. Hey Bumble, in case you were never taught, you’re supposed to scrub your tongue from back to front, and remove all the built-up plaque and smelly residue. Just another bit of proof that no one ever taught you how to be a woman!

Bet her breath smells like rotting flesh and…..omg I’m nauseated. Make your tongue, the gums AND the roof of the mouth bright pink…..it shows you that it’s clean. A white tongue is putrid and filthy! From the tonsils to the tip, long strokes, lots of rinsing and a good swill of listerine (which should burn like your soul) to finish. If your tongue isn’t PINK, you’ve got stank mouth. NASTAY! 🤢
    Attached Image
    IMG_0070

5.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JustTodayOk @ 3/27/2024, 08:54 PM)
    Speaking of “this or that gate,” look at her tongue in this thumbnail about being empty nesters. 🤢🤦🏼‍♀️
    Her tongue is WHITE, meaning it’s filthy and loaded with bad bacteria. Hey Bumble, in case you were never taught, you’re supposed to scrub your tongue from back to front, and remove all the built-up plaque and smelly residue. Just another bit of proof that no one ever taught you how to be a woman!

Bet her breath smells like rotting flesh and…..omg I’m nauseated. Make your tongue, the gums AND the roof of the mouth bright pink…..it shows you that it’s clean. A white tongue is putrid and filthy! From the tonsils to the tip, long strokes, lots of rinsing and a good swill of listerine (which should burn like your soul) to finish. If your tongue isn’t PINK, you’ve got stank mouth. NASTAY! 🤢

Ewwwwwwww....just nasty.

QUOTE (VicV @ 3/27/2024, 08:14 PM)
    I wouldn't say she is living abundantly on low-income. She is living abundantly thanks to the conniving choices she makes in her life.

I don't think she's low income at all- not anymore and you're right. JMO

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Of course she's not low income.. If you take a moment to even breeze through her past videos, she's been using the food bank since she started You Tube. How much of that food could have actually fed people that truly needed it? That right there is thousands of dollars and she's STILL USING IT when she doesn't need it. I don't think she's been low income much at all. I also don't believe for 1 minute that she ever helped 10 families like she claimed to before.

She had enough to spend money on a vehicle, tens of thousands on just crap, tree removal, an expensive shed and asphalt .. plus the fact that they eat out several times a week just cements the fact she's been bullshitting her viewers since the beginning.

Oh and don't forget she can apparently afford to pay cash for medical and dental which she claims at one time was almost 30k. I call bullshit on that. Even with the so called payment plans, she claimed it was $20K. They have some form of medical.. Dental surgery out of pocket starts at 5K with no insurance. How could she afford any of that if she was poor?

7.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Why hasn't she been working all these years? Businesses are so short of workers in many places, she could have picked up work anywhere. There's one YouTuber I came across who has a job outside the home, has a husband and two children, and has a channel with about 140,000 subscribers, and has a cookbook on Amazon!

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh, poor Bubbie's playing the wounded duck today.. It's a veiled attempt at creating drama once again.. How many times are we going to go through this? She's just stirring the pot for clicks and views.

So now she's muddying the waters about her income.. She's back peddling and trying to justify all the lies she tells! SHE"S BACK TO THE LOWER INCOME BULLSHIT!! Bullshit!! Tessie got tons of money in an inheritance!! She's creating a whole new pack of lies!!! She's losing viewers and this is her ploy to have people watch her videos!! They eat out how many times a week? She sports new jewelry and clothes.

She just told people in the comments that she can afford to buy a house if she wants to!! She's a complete lunatic!!! She's laughing one minute and balling the next. How dramatic can you get??

She's bragged that she had 15K in tree trimming done!! WTF is that?? They just recently bought a new vehicle!!

Tessie isn't the hardest working YT'er. Tessie is the biggest leech ever.. OMG she is such a LIAR!!!! LIAR

9.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    When you cheat & purchase fake subscribers surely you must have known that your views wouldn't increase, Tessie. Your channel is a big con job & the only one to blame is yourself. You get no sympathy from me.

Edited by LuvAutumn - 3/28/2024, 12:43 AM

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Here we go again, 3/27/24. She just admitted that her YouTube channel was based on lies and she was not being honest with her subscribers.
    She'll get a lot of views from this video.

Edited by VicV - 3/27/2024, 06:44 PM

11.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Skimmed the transcript. There was no reason for her to “share” any of that; she made herself sound like a pathetic halfwit. How can she not realize it?! Nobody cares one bit about her income level; they care about the lies.

She is still sticking hard to the shed for Ken nonsense. Low income people do not buy a second (expensive Amish-built) garage when they already have a perfectly fine one that would easily house the car if it were not stuffed to the rafters with toys and household overflow. That was pure indulgence of her out of control hoarding, and therapy would have been considerably cheaper with long-term, lasting benefits.

Overall, sad and ridiculous. I don’t like Tessie, but I don’t hate her either, and I wish she would not humiliate herself this way.

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tessie at 8:18

“Well screw it!”

Ma Ingalls wouldn’t approve of you talking that way Tessie. 😳

This whole video was ridiculous. She just stated a week or so ago that she could afford to buy a new mobile home or move if she wanted too. Was that a lie Tessie? And I don’t care what she says, nobody who is low income spends the money they did on a shed, asphalt and mulch.

And why is Ken happily retired if they are low income? How can he afford a “good lawyer” if they are low income?

How can I believe anything she says at this point?

13. CattyWampus
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Boy she laid it on extra thick tonight. Now it's 2 full time jobs and one part time. She literally can't remember her own tales.

Keep the heat on her Bakers! 🔥 I think she's worried,we're hitting real close to home...

“Once you place that crown of liar on your head, you can take it off again, but it leaves a stain for all time.”

14.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She had always said that they saved and saved for the new garage, asphalt driveway and mulch but tonight she said they used their inheritance money. Another lie.

Edited by VicV - 3/27/2024, 06:59 PM

15.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her views are down and she's just trying to stir up drama and make money...

Can someone tell me how to post a screenshot?

QUOTE (VicV @ 3/28/2024, 12:51 AM)
    She had always said that they saved and saved for the new garage, asphalt driveway and mulch but tonight she said the used their inheritance money. Another lie.

Exactly!

886 replies since 2/3/2024, 23:59   31858 views