Darlene the Delete Queen, erased her past so it wouldn't be seen. A new fresh start she says is happening, but all her fewd is mush & fattening Pt. 42

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Thank you for the get well wishes. ❤️

Hi CQ! Nice to “see” you again. Wow, you’ve had a lot going on.

Okay, just finished back-to-back meetings and as I’m already in the bored, I don’t want to think anymore mood….think I’ll watch Darlene’s latest. 😂😵‍💫🥱😴

2.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So, Dar says carbs can make her feel bad so she's trying to lower them, but in yesterday's video she said she had a burger and fries at McDonald's and it was satisfying and she felt good afterwards. So, which is it?

I think Dar's already on Ozempic, intending to see how far she can get in six months. I wouldn't be satisfied eating what she showed in today's video (assuming it was honest). I can't drink protein (which is very different from chewing it) and be full and then say three egg bites mid-morning were too much, and the two salads she made for lunch and dinner, while probably high fat, weren't enough volume for me. Then, she had one tiny candy bar for dessert and stopped eating by 6:30pm??

I know everyone's different, but as someone who weighs a good 200lbs less than Darlene, I know these salads wouldn't keep me full for very long. One probably 4oz burger patty cut up into a bowl of iceberg lettuce at 5:30pm? I'd be ready for a sandwich at 9:30pm. I'd need more protein and a pile of more substantial vegetables to stay full. Four chicken nuggets over two cups of chopped cabbage isn't going to keep me full for hours.

Why does Darlene need to add fried chicken to every fatty salad kit when she's "dieting?" Why not use grilled chicken breast?

A 350lb+ woman who struggles with overeating threw away a few bites of cabbage and a chicken nugget because she was full after eating a small salad? How is Darlene suddenly so comfortable eating such reduced portions? She went from dessert at breakfast, again with afternoon coffee, and again after dinner to one tiny candy bar at 6pm and no more food until morning??

Tell me this woman's not on Ozempic/Mounjaro/whatever.

This is all an attempt to explain away what Dar believes will be a fast and stunning drop in weight. "I've been doing the hard work!"

Yes, Darlene could easily be lying. Or, she could be lying on purpose to falsify a claim she can't lose weight on her own and needs medication/surgery.

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Eyedunno @ 18/4/2024, 19:29) 
    QUOTE (SophiaPetrillo @ 18/4/2024, 17:28) 
    Catmom is right Darlene. Let's see how long it takes her to delete this comment.

She responded to it! A simple “Thank you.”

Honestly surprised she didn't delete the comment.

4.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Hello bakers. My lovelies. I don't know why but I've been on a Darlene kick this week. And I know in a video posted last week she stated she has given up the creamera for half/half. First in a haul she had sugar free creamer, then said she gave it up,now it's back. I don't get it.. I'm chunky too. I know why I'm chunky. And only I can fix that issue. How did her world get flipped upside down in 2020? She continued to shop, her family members didn't die, though the way she talks a out her mom, I thought she had passed..

She's so annoying.. But I can't stop watching her.

5.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When I say "Ozempic," I mean it as a catch-all for all weight loss meds - the same way some people say "Kleenex" to refer to all tissues, "Crayola" to refer to all crayons, or "Jacuzzi" to refer to all jetted hot tubs.

That'll be how Darlene lies about it: "I'm not taking Ozempic!" while she takes Wegovy, knowing perfectly well what people mean and that she's being deceptive - like celebrities who say they don't get Botox because they're getting Dysport instead.

Hannah1984 and Eyedunno, how are you feeling? Hopefully better!

How did Darlene go from "I've got two packs of blueberries I need to bake into jumbo muffins" one minute to "I had a life-changing revelation over the past 48 hours?" Because of too tight capris? She's been outgrowing clothing for years. Did she finally outgrow Maurice's altogether?

6.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    CAM I think she doesn’t fit into Maurice’s any more. She said in the last video that she looked and just didn’t see anything she liked. Since Darlene lies I assume that really means she didn’t see anything that would fit. The largest they go is 4x or 28/30.

7.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    April 18, 2024 What I Eat In A Day

I don't know why she's doing this, as we all know its a lie. She's been hiding most of what she buys for years, but we're supposed to believe she's really filming what she eats? No way.

Give me strength to get through this :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Darlene on the couch in the same black top & dirty hair as the coffee chat video. So now she's filming in one day? OK, but why not make them shorter? Really Dar, 10 minutes of you is more than enough.

Good Lord, but she's introducing herself again. Can we please just get on with it? We're all sick of this fake JOURNEY & HEALTHIER RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD. Just put your old videos back because you've already made these videos. No one want to hear it again.

She is looking for something that is sustainable. Yea, heard that before. Even before I get to the one minute mark, I can say we have heard these same phrases over & over many times. And look where we are.

She's even boring us with her life story. Darlene. Please. For the love of God, stop living in the past.

Nope, let's bring up the pandemic again instead. Did you know that was a hard time because Stupid was retired from the military & she saw the beginning of dementia in her mom? Wow. No wonder she deleted all her old videos. Let's get this out immediately, Darlene lies. She is rewriting history & it's not even close to the truth.

That playlist she had called Our New Normal told a very good story of who Darlene really is. Not was, who she is.

A selfish, lazy bitch who only thought about food 24/7. With zero regard for anyone who had to work the front lines each day exposing themselves & working until exhausted. Darlene was ME FIRST in all things.

ME FIRST for Walmart pick up slots.
    ME FIRST for being the first one in the stores every single day 'when it's first cleaned.'
    ME FIRST, ME FIRST, ME FIRST.

I just love the extra challenges poor Darlene had to go through that she never mentioned at the time. She was trying to be a teacher & home school. :crying: Oh please. What a lie. Darlene for the first 6 weeks didn't even sign onto the school portal. The school finally contacted her to find out why. Then all she did was sign on each morning for 5 minutes, Andrew did a puzzle & school was over. He sat in their basement alone from March 2020 to September when school reopened.

Hey Dar, bring back the video when you talk about the evaluation the school did on Andrew when he went back. Tell us how he regressed so much that he didn't even meet minimum standards anymore. That report of YOUR failures was 17 pages long. Let's see that again. Good times.

There wasn't a single day where Andrew came first. There wasn't a single day when her mom came first. But here she sits, fatter than ever, trying to tell people how hard her life was because of the pandemic. She ate because she was depressed & scared. Yea, that wasn't true. What what she? Lazy & sick of not only Andrew being home, but Stupid as well. He wasn't working from home, he was playing x-box. She wasn't a teacher, she ignored Andrew 90% of the day.
    Depressed, scared & doing her best?
    Liar. She was only scared that school wouldn't reopen.
    Put the videos back Dar. Don't be a coward. Put them back. Let everyone see for themselves.

Round & round we go where she tried on clothes, looked at herself & yes, the JOURNEY begins again. I truthfully don't know how it will change this time from the other 50 times. To me, she needs a therapist & nutritionist to hand her a menu of approved foods & start from there. She won't be able to do it on her own, just like all the other times.

But, she made a list! Of course she did. She wrote down April 2024 where she HAS TO start. Her first idea? The same as 50 times before - BE AWARE OF WHAT I'M BRINGING INTO THE HOME.
    She doesn't realize she has to stop buying berries that she will keep making into cake? Stop going through the drive thru at McDonaalds or Starbucks?

This is the starting point of her JOURNEY. It starts with What I Ate In A Day. OK, but are you going to be filming every day? Showing one day in this fake JOURNEY is meaningless. Hoe are we supposed to know what you eat on the other days?

Oh brother, this is going to be brutal.

Breakfast. It's already a failure. May as well stop this entire JOURNEY right now. Remember how she just told us she switched to half & half instead of International Delight? Forget that. She went back to it, EVEN THOUGH IT MAY NOT BE THE BEST CHOICE. 'ya think?

Darlene, the sugar in that stuff (all of it, not just zero sugar) is probably the best ingredient in it. Have you ever taken the time to read the damn nutrition label of that stuff? The sugar would be the most natural thing in it. It's all garbage. Seed oils? The absolute worst thing you can use, eat or drink. Carrageenan? Just eat poison. Really, read a damn label once in a while. Throw that crap out & don't buy it again.

I never believed you liked coffee anyway. Learn to drink it black if you love it so much. Or just use milk or half & half. Stop with this highly processed fake crap that isn't good for you. If you want to be aware of what you are bringing into the home, this is something you need to stop buying.

Of course now we have to hear how she & Stupid LOVE coffee & sitting together on their phones in the morning is one of her favorite times of the day. Sure it is. Oh, the second favorite time is Andrew's smile & the dogs stretching. I thought she was going to be honest.

Since when is she drinking coffee with both Stupid & Andrew at the table? By the time Darlene sits with coffee, Andrew already had his toast & peanut butter & is back in the basement. Darlene, we know you.

She then tears up telling us how they LOVE their Keurig. That right there tells me they don't really loves coffee at all. I love coffee, but can't drink that stuff. I find it bitter & stale. But don't expect Darlene to grind beans or use a percolator. Darlene is lazy. So a stale cup is easiest.

The 3 of them sitting with their stale coffee is what they've been working toward all these years (it was?) & then everyone does their own thing (that means Andrew rotting in the basement) & she uses the desk as her vanity in Sarah's old room. That's where she makes her lists for the day with her brain dumps & watched you-tube. Of course. I think all of them stare at screen constantly when home.

In fact, we hear again about the TikTok people she watched who did have surgery (this has been mentioned a lot in this video) but they also say all the hard work involved. And of course how they try & sell products from companies who reach out to them. Darlene HATES that.

I find it weird because I remember when she took products & even Stupid would contact different companies through her email to have them send her products. He LOVED that part of you-tube. I especially remember a wood watch he wanted that we never saw him wear & she never promoted it.

I guess Stupid loves you-tube if he can get something for free.

Back to the TikTok women, she made that list 2 weeks ago & restarted watching them. She wants to fit into the capri's she can't button right now.

Wait a minute. Two weeks ago? I thought she just figured this all out 2 days ago? I'm beginning to think Darlene has been lying to us. She's been talking a lot about the weight loss surgery, but really hasn't mentioned Ozempic (or the other drugs they make for weight loss)

Has she started taking it already? I bet she has. Darlene would be the type to make it seem as if all her hard work helped her drop the weight, when in reality she's been taking a weight loss drug.

After her morning brain dump it's back to the kitchen to figure out how she will start her day. It's with a Premier Protein Cafe Latter Shake & cold brew.
    Another fail. Stop buying that protein drink. It has almost the same exact crappy ingredients as her creamer. More seed oils, carrageenan & sucralose.
    Stop drinking this stuff. Then adds cold brew she should make herself because the bottle she buys has natural flavoring in it. There are specially blended coffees you can buy to make your own cold brew & you don't have to drink natural flavoring.

Oh silly me, that wouldn't be quick & easy enough for her. Anyway, between the creamer & now this stuff, she's already ruined her day. No nutritionist would approve of this as a way to begin your day.

Oh, she's not done yet. In adding to the already bad choices, since she is going to be gone all morning, she's going to eat a Clif Protein bar. That not only has seed oil, but Palm Kernel Oil & two kinds of cane sugar.

Is she insane? I'm serious. Why not just eat a snickers bar? I swear, I don't believe she's ever read a nutrition label on anything she eats or drinks.

She began this morning in a very bad way with zero nutrition & protein wrapped up in seed oils & sugars.

Then tells us how all this protein that works for her, doesn't really hold her until lunch. One day she stopped at Starbucks for the egg bites that were TOO MUCH. She couldn't finish them, & they threw her off for lunch because she really wasn't hungry.

Lunch.

Salad, but didn't have chicken strips, so went to the store. Did she buy actual chicken? Oh you kidder. Of course not. Darlene buy raw chicken? Chicken you have to cook? Silly you.

Instead she bought a box of processed frozen chicken full of really bad ingredients. She looks at the nutrition label -but only for the serving size. It's obvious she never read the label or that crap would have stayed in the store. That stuff had not only really bad for you seed oil, but artificial flavoring, sugars & chicken fat. The creamy dressing was just as bad.

You mean to tell me while at the store she couldn't buy chicken breast & either pan fry it or better yet, grill it? Nope. Not easy enough.

The salad isn't really a salad, it's enough FAT for dessert. Darlene never buys simple lettuce. It's always in a kit with full fat & salt dressings & toppings. And she uses it all.

The fake salad was 1 1/2 cups of poor lettuces drenched in dressing with 4 of the 5 chicken pieces. She said as she was cutting the chicken with those gross scissors that she was really getting hungry. She was? I thought all that protein she ate & drank filled her up? Not for long apparently.
    This was a fail too. She's batting a thousand so far today. Well, so far 2 weeks ago. Oh wait, 4 days ago. Wait a minute.

She just told us these meals & all the protein drinks & bars were 2 weeks ago, but now says she stopped drinking soda 4 days ago & is trying to drink more water. In the 4 days she feels a difference.

Then says she doesn't know how long this will last.

I do.
    Not long. Eating & drinking all this crap is NOT SUSTAINABLE & she won't lose any weight unless she is on Ozempic.

She says she can't eat salads every day, so one day last week had cottage cheese & cucumbers. She found it satisfying. Oh c'mon. She couldn't eat this full fat salty salad on it's own & needed processed chicken on it, but was OK with cottage cheese & cucumbers? :yucky: I don't believe that for a second.

Her most difficult time of day for years has been between 3 & 4 pm. That's when she will go to Starbucks or grab anything to eat. She says she isn't going to Starbucks as often as she used to. Don't believe that either. And on the day she filmed, she made a flavored coffee with that crap creamer again.

Has it ever occurred to her to take the dogs for a walk between that time of day? Nope. So she had the coffee although she was still full & satisfied (I'm beginning to hate that word) from lunch. OK, but why not just drink water? Take your cup & the dogs & go for a walk.

Yea, that's not happening.

She only had the coffee so she could look forward to dinner. Darlene is all about looking forward to dinners & that night Stupid was going to use the grill. Wow. I didn't realize Mr. Delicate ever used the grill in April.

Of course she bought frozen burgers when she went out for the frozen chicken. This day has piled up into an entire basket of bad choices. Why not a steak? Or have him grill some chicken for the rest of the week? Nope. Let's just have another bad choice full of FAT.

When she talks about the burgers (mentions Andrew loves burgers too) she said on the weekend she & Stupid had Bic Mac bowls. Oh, I bet that was one very fat filled meal. The last time she made them she drenched them in the sauce. So she's having ground beef again? That's a lot of beef fat for a few days. Why didn't she buy chicken to grill?

So, she cuts up the burger to make another big mac type bowl with a bottled dressing & those crispy fried onions. She shows her bowl & a partial pic of Andrew's burger. She liked the ground beef way better than using the burger.

Then says she has to have something sweet after dinner, so has an Unreal chocolate bar she also bought from Costco. Man, that must have been some trip. I wonder why she never filmed it? Costco hauls bring in views, yet she never showed it.

And that's how she ended her day? Well, maybe that day. Over the 2 weeks (we're back to that timeline) she realizes if she stops eating at 6pm, then she needs something more in the mornings. That protein coffee just isn't holding her over. So she had popcorn one night & knows she will never stop eating certain things. When she asked Stupid what he wanted for dinner that particular night, BURGERS, BURGERS, I WANT BURGERS. OK, is he 5? Out of all the food my husband can have, I never once asked him & got that reply. I make actual dinners, & unless it's a weekend with family & friends over for a BBQ, I just don't make burgers.

Stupid loves steak & didn't say that? He opted for a crappy frozen burger? No fries, no salad, no vegetables. All I saw on Andrews plate was the burger. Who eats that way?

OMG she's telling that story again of the older woman who walks past her house. And I love how each time she says 'do you walk (on this certain street) each day? Darlene, just say Herman Street. It's not like no one knows where you live. And please, that story has hit a wall. Stop telling it. I know it better than you do.

So seeing this womans JOURNEY (that she knows nothing about) & the 25 year old TikTok girl is all the motivation she needed. If she doesn't change, then she won't be able to walk soon.

She says she putting it out there to be held accountable. And that she's talked to a dietician & 'some other little things here & there.' What does that mean?
    First of all, she NEVER talked to a dietician. Unless she means the one who told her (& everyone watching) that she could eat chips & second, what the hell does 'some other little things here & there' mean? Her doctor? She doesn't say.

BUT what she does say without really saying it is that SHE ALREADY KNOWS EVERYTHING people! Darlene knows everything.

She wraps up all teary eyed saying again how she wants to be around, grow old with Stupid & see her kids & knows the weight has to come off. These next 6 months will be time & if it doesn't work, she will have to look into other methods.

THIS IS MY JOURNEY. The end.

Gee, so dramatic Dar. You should have shown a black screen at the end like your favorite show The Sopranos. I would be impressed if I didn't know you. However, I do know you.

I know I wrote an novel, but I think I can sum this up in a few paragraphs.

Darlene is looking for a quick fix, not a lifestyle change.
    The reason she isn't looking for a lifestyle change? There are certain foods she will never give up.
    She still has justifications for all the bad choices she makes.
    Eating all these highly processed foods will never allow her to lose weight or be healthy.
    Until she learns to stop obsessing over food, nothing will change.
    She needs to see a REAL nutritionist & therapist to find out why she obsesses over food.

Nothing she showed for this one random day is SUSTAINABLE. Bad food with worse ingredients gets you nowhere. She has to read nutrition labels on every single thing she buys & if you can't pronounce it, you can't eat it.

If she's still doing you-tube, we'll be back here again next April with the same song & dance. Unless she is taking Ozempic & is lying. If we see a weight loss, this part is true. There's no way she can continue to eat what she showed & be happy. I wouldn't be.

Always remember, Darlene lies. The end. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

8.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    CheapAssMustard I’m doing okay, thanks. Feeling much better at the moment although still coughing. Even managed to finally get some sleep last night. 🥳

Hi TheTruckersWife. She continues to use 2020 as a crutch although not a damn thing changed for her. She needs to just grow up and move on but it’s Darlene and she’s stunted.

She will never get anywhere with the crap she is eating. Where’s the fruit and as you said, CAM, more substantial vegetables? 🤦‍♀️

9.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Maybe she’s trying to follow what the TikTok ladies documented…she may not have seen a doctor yet…she is monkey see, monkey do after all…

I’m sure she thought, I can do that too!…I’ll just do what she said she did…I can see the planning and day dreaming that went into this…

No mention of exercise at all…just eat, shop for food, plan food, order food, shun food, lie about food, then whine that I ate the damn food :smoking-smiley-face:

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When menopausal, emotional/lonely/stress binge eater Darlene suddenly loses 70lbs in six months, we'll have our answer. She didn't lose weight quickly even when she was losing when she first started her YT channel eight years ago. It took her a good several months to lose 30lbs or so back then - and that's according to her statements that she always starved herself and over-exercised to lose weight, which made it unsustainable. If she's truly doing this on her own with no pharmaceutical help, I wouldn't expect her to lose more than 35lbs in six months. Only at the start of her channel did we ever see her eat less for more than a month, and she didn't lose an astonishing amount of weight. If she can suddenly stick to a diet for six months and lose an impressive amount, we'll know what's up.

If Darlene is using a weight loss med (or gets surgery), what will be really interesting is when she gets hit with Ozempic face. I knew a woman who lost 100lbs at age 40 via surgery, and her face looked like it aged 20 years because of the drooping skin. Understandably, it made her so upset because she had put in hard work, felt/was much healthier, but everyone she knew kept asking if she was sick because she looked so haggard. She wanted her outside to match how she felt inside. She lost more weight and ended up needing a facelift, an arm lift, a breast lift, a tummy tuck, and a lower body lift for her butt and thighs (she did all of this across a couple of years). She had to have all of the "gooey" (as she described it), thin, stretched out skin removed because it chafed, uncomfortably flopped around, and was prone to infection - her folds were always collecting moisture.

11.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Darlene has always talked about not depriving herself, but today she showed herself eating less than she did during VEDA 2023 when she let herself have several treats every day and she proved she couldn't stick with that generous plan. Now she's created a stricter plan for herself? In contradiction to her "yes, you can eat potato chips!" motto?? It doesn't make sense.

I vote for weight loss meds!

I'm still laughing at Dar's narrative that she spent the last several months lowering her sugar intake - by having cake for breakfast and dousing nearly every meal in a sugary sauce, even her "ramen!" And she's surprised that strategy didn't work and her spring clothes don't fit.

12.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 19/4/2024, 05:52) 
    ...If Darlene is using a weight loss med (or gets surgery), what will be really interesting is when she gets hit with Ozempic face...

Wow. She already looks like droopy dog. Imagine her face even droopier!

13.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crusty Pie @ 19/4/2024, 12:06) 
    QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 19/4/2024, 05:52) 
    ...If Darlene is using a weight loss med (or gets surgery), what will be really interesting is when she gets hit with Ozempic face...

Wow. She already looks like droopy dog. Imagine her face even droopier!

:scared-smiley-emoticon:

14.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I also know a woman who lost 100lb or so and needed surgery for loose skin. And she was very physically active while she lost her weight. She basically removed all processed foods from her diet.

I have also seen a woman that had diabetes, so the Dr prescribed her ozempic. She lost weight, but I know it was hard on her because she lost her appetite,and became nauseous.

I don't believe Darlene would be able to either one of these methods. It would be to difficult for someone who can never deny themselves.

She has showed that they have a treadmill as well as 2? exercise bikes. Why can't she use any of this? Because her 3:00 pick me up is too important to miss!
    Why not try planet pizza again? Why not take a daily walk and skip your :bavchut: muffins!
    She's spoiled and she's lazy.

15.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Are we done? One video of what she eats (that was a lie) & she’s done?

I thought she wanted to be held accountable? Well, we can’t do that if she doesn’t show what she eats every day.

I’m with CheapAssMustard Darlene can’t possibly be SATISFIED with the food & portions she showed. I eat more. So if she suddenly starts to drop weight, then she’s taking a form of Ozempic. She’ll just lie about it.

But, it may not be the cure all she thinks it is. With her high blood pressure & her frequent migraines, she may find these drugs affect both. Not to mention frequent nausea & diarrhea.

The side affects she may experience won’t be pretty & she might not be a good candidate. Can you imagine her on the drug, losing weight, lying about it, having some bad side effects & having to go off of it? How will she explain the dramatic weight gain? :crying:

Since we’ve been on this merry-go-round for 8 years & because she has never sought real help from a professional, this will only work with the drug. And, she will lie about it.

That’s Darlene ‘keeping it real’ Travis -lie & hope someone believes you.

1003 replies since 4/3/2024, 00:55   35317 views