RapidlyAgedSinceBecomingUncagedLikeJen Pt. 450

« Older   Newer »

1. SkeletonOnThePeleton
        +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GonzoNoseLikeJen @ 3/11/2024, 02:07 AM) 
    I have a nut allergy. As a child in elementary school in the very early 2000's, I would have benefitted greatly from a nut free school. That wasn't really a thing when and where I grew up. I had kids trade me snacks with nuts in it and I had no idea. This is a dangerous allergy. Jen's attitude towards it was gross tbh. It is such a small accommodation that saves lives. She literally cares about nobody

I’m in my 60’s now and had never known anyone with a nut allergy until my daughter hit kindergarten with two classmates out of a class of 18 that had it severely. The class went on a field trip to Carnegie Science Center in Pittsburgh where they had the kids make peanut butter playdoh and those two boys had to be completely out of the room. This was eye opening for me but the small private school still did not go nut free. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were the alternate lunch daily. And that brings up another thing, Jen really grinds my gears when she calls them peanut butter jelly sandwiches, lol, never in my life have I heard anyone else say it that way, but maybe I LiveUnderARockLikeJen

931 replies since 8/3/2024, 20:40   103484 views