« Older   Newer »

1.     +42   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 9/3/2024, 02:05) 
    So the next time she'll be at Leonidas inhaling ham crepes & chocolates will be on Wednesday, March 20 for breakfast. In Northbrook.

My god she's a fucking idiot to think she's safe sharing this info in her video for her "community" :5153:

Just had to say that, now I'm diving back in...

Shrimpgate, are you free on the 20th for breakfast? 🤭

2.     +30   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    👍👍👍🤭

3.     +45   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    My theory on the reason why she acts all weird when talking about Easter and the Easter bunny is that she pretends her “friends” are in the room with her and their children are within earshot. She has completely lost her mind with this vlogging and pretending to talk to actual people thing.

4.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This freaking pampered asshole is she for real I just started watching and I’m fuming 😤 what a entitled bitch! Bragging about having a cleaning staff and making sure she picks up before they come I just want to punch 🤜 her in the face you have to be kidding me she works out 24/7 on the bike, Disney Marathons anything to escape her real life and can’t freaking clean her own house which in itself is a workout because I do it myself 😜 the pampered princess doesn’t work except having her part time babysitting job in between traveling and living like a homeless person and that gets paid vey well every month she just infuriates me till no end it’s sickening 😡

5.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 8/3/2024, 20:42) 
    that poor lumpy ass in too-small leggings

PM

This is alarming that she looks like this with her intense working out 24/7 she needs medical help something is not right 🤣 or maybe stop freaking eating tons of sugar and crap she is pathetic, delusional and a loser.

6.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 9/3/2024, 05:38) 
    My theory on the reason why she acts all weird when talking about Easter and the Easter bunny is that she pretends her “friends” are in the room with her and their children are within earshot. She has completely lost her mind with this vlogging and pretending to talk to actual people thing.

I think she genuinely still believes in the Easter bunny and Santa.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 9/3/2024, 03:30) 
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 3/8/2024, 01:42 PM) 
    The way she refuses to say Easter Bunny and Santa Clause makes me *wonder* if she has the Circumstances watch her vlogs. "Here's what Mommy did when she was missing you."

I hate tell her this, but I bet her kids don't watch her vlogs.

QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 3/8/2024, 01:45 PM) 
    Didn't she used to cook her taco tuesday chicken in the crock pot?

I bet her kids would prefer beef tacos.

🤣🤣🤣

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 8/3/2024, 20:55) 
    Her plants always look like shittttttt & she thinks she's killing it. These are not healthy plants, you moron.

PM

PM

Chin looks beefy and not in a good way no muscle just cellulite 😜 She needs to stop with the Disney clothes and grow the hell up she looks ridiculous Jill must be mortified!

9.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Good lordt she doesn’t have a feminine bone in her body. She looks extra man-ish in that screen shot holding the transparent cactus.

10.     +23   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I know it’s not a flex but I don’t work out at all and I’m much smaller than Jen. Love that for her 😂

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It’s getting worse why do I watch 🥺 This delusional bitch she wants pats on the back for cleaning up before the cleaning people come she really needs a reality check how dirty or messy can it be when she is never there!

12.     +40   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I absolutely hate the two fingers stuck together when she is trying to act like a know-it-all about something!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240309_014512_Chrome~2

13.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks like she’s the biggest she’s ever been yet she exercises an insane amount. If she keeps eating like she does, she will be needing a mobility scooter to roam around her beloved Disney.

I won’t be surprised if the Disney marketing department have this covered already, and they are available in different Disney characters of course. I can picture Jen in her Minnie mobility scooter, with her Minnie ears and her massive bow, wheezing past, looking adoringly at herself in the camera and shouting in the babiest of baby voices ‘I’m a princess!’

14.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would tell her that she has no idea how to dress for her body type, but I know she doesn't care. She has never had any fashion sense and now it's worse than ever. She looks gross. She is making herself look much fatter than she is by wearing giant baggy jumpers and too-tight leggings and sports bras. Don't even get me started on the non-bun clipped to the back of her comb-over. If anyone needed to go on one of those makeover shows, it's Jen.

Also - I get watching her for snark, but how is anyone influenced by this person? Or paying for her content? I feel like I've said this so many times but she looks like shit, is selfish, does nothing productive, is chronically alone, and admits that basically no one likes her (hence being alone). The only thing to be envious of is her bank account, but wealthy Youtubers are ten a penny. I just do not get the appeal.

15.     +41   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sorry for the double post but an observation: Jen doesn't follow any parenting or kid-related accounts on Instagram.

931 replies since 8/3/2024, 20:40   103404 views