RapidlyAgedSinceBecomingUncagedLikeJen Pt. 450

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 3/9/2024, 07:49 AM) 
    I absolutely hate the two fingers stuck together when she is trying to act like a know-it-all about something!

OR when she puts her thumb and pointer together and embellishes with it. a true know it all.

2.     +40   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    The spirit jersey is hanging on for dear life around her hips. She’s not going to be able to wear her “collection” for much longer.

ADCC6392-F79-B-4417-92-A4-188-B415-A0643

👏 Size
    👏 Up
    👏 Asshole

3.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    February 2023 vs March 2024

D75392-FE-DAEF-4-E74-A475-EC2-E66406-DCB

I’m assuming these are the same size because RobotLikeJen cannot redirect.

Perimenopause is gonna be a bitch :1485540604:

4.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those jerseys are so unflattering. She is a woman in her 40s ffs, not a cute skinny teenager.

5.     +34   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She is absolutely manic in this new vlog. Alarmingly manic. Compared to a couple months ago when she had to be with her children and was so down, moody, and angry? Crazy and scary.

6.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Exactly! A spirit jersey is what you buy when you’re at the shore and it’s unexpectedly cold in the evening. Then back at school, you throw it on when you’re hungover and stumbling to the dining hall.

And you get rid of it when you graduate and get a job and are ready to grow up.

7.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 9/3/2024, 02:05) 
    So the next time she'll be at Leonidas inhaling ham crepes & chocolates will be on Wednesday, March 20 for breakfast. In Northbrook.

My god she's a fucking idiot to think she's safe sharing this info in her video for her "community" :5153:

Just had to say that, now I'm diving back in...

Too bad I work on Wednesdays. Would love to see Jen in the wild. Now that she revealed where she goes.

8.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s adding to her traveling hoard. She’s taking the binoculars to live in Blue. She’ll buy another pair for cruises.

This video is basically manic Jen flexing her extreme privilege on her “treat yourself” day. (When is she not treating herself?) Cleaning crew, oodles of free time, her morning routine (which requires a lot of free time), taking herself out for a leisurely breakfast of crepes, her Disney trips and 90210 challenges, treating herself to a solo room at one of the 90210 trips, her spare safety blanket adventure vehicle, new headphones, new camera, concierge level on the cruise, new treadmill, a float appointment (and mentioning the other members of her bodywork team), new Pilates ring thingy, more stickers (including concierge stickers “if you know you know” god she is so smug), a caramel apple the size of her head wrapped in cellophane and a big pink bow, her ugly crowned athletics outfit, even the door of her fridge filled with every flavor of spendrift and a shelf of kombucha from Whole Foods……

When I saw the photo of her lumpy ass in her too tight leggings and giant spirit jersey bunched up around her waist all I could think was “hefty hefty hefty”

(I cracked up when she was rhapsodizing about chicken (she’s ALWAYS liked chicken guys!) and gave a trigger warning for people who aren’t meat-eaters. Oh how things change. I wish one of her wonderers would ask her how she went from crying over milk to eating veal and rhapsodizing over chicken.)

Edited by TheHairyChild - 3/9/2024, 02:31 PM

9.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also….I bet she didn’t wash her greaseball hair before she got in that float pool. So gross.

And that is the saddest collection of plants I’ve ever seen. She can’t take care of anything. She only cares about herself.

10.     +31   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’ve just gone on a deep dive of the Disney concierge level and it’s just for clout so she can jump past the Pearl level cruisers. And you know Jen, she loves bragging about her exclusive access (Amazon Prime, anyone?).

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And her platinum level run Disney.

12.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    Well, here I go, raging over her inablity to admit she considers the Circumstances a bother. She spends the last few of this vlog explaining how you can be sad and heartbroken yet experience joy. I get that. After my mom's funeral (we had all traveled to the location, grandkids included) we took over the hotel pool with our cooler and the kids and laughed and played.

But she totally forgets or doesn't want to admit that when she had them full time during the space walk she called that time anything BUT a good time. Any reasonable person would (1) be concerned about the Spaceman (2) address the space walk with the kids (maybe she did but I seriously doubt it) and (3) quietly revel in having your kids full-time

She is hanging on by a thread. And I don't know why her "community" isn't callling her out on it, in a loving way, of course

13.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 3/9/2024, 03:18 PM) 
    I’ve just gone on a deep dive of the Disney concierge level and it’s just for clout so she can jump past the Pearl level cruisers. And you know Jen, she loves bragging about her exclusive access (Amazon Prime, anyone?).

What exactly does concierge level include? A nicer room? Better view? More freebies? Dinner with the captain?

14.     +31   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 9/3/2024, 15:42) 
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 3/9/2024, 03:18 PM) 

What exactly does concierge level include? A nicer room? Better view? More freebies? Dinner with the captain?

Yes to all of that (maybe not dinner with the captain) but you get priority birding, a special lounge prior to boarding, a luncheon when you board, your own guest service team, early reservations for everything, simplified disembarking, exclusive lounge access, exclusive sun deck, and so on. The rooms are bigger and nicer, from what I can tell. It’s having the Disney experience without having to associate with the poors.

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 3/9/2024, 03:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 9/3/2024, 15:42) 

Yes to all of that (maybe not dinner with the captain) but you get priority birding, a special lounge prior to boarding, a luncheon when you board, your own guest service team, early reservations for everything, simplified disembarking, exclusive lounge access, exclusive sun deck, and so on. The rooms are bigger and nicer, from what I can tell. It’s having the Disney experience without having to associate with the poors.

Thank you! This is content I’ll look forward to!

I’m curious if booking the concierge trip fast tracks her to a more desirable Disney Cruise level. 💎 🏃‍♀️ she’s chasing the pearl!

931 replies since 8/3/2024, 20:40   103483 views