RapidlyAgedSinceBecomingUncagedLikeJen Pt. 450

« Older   Newer »

1.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope someone on concierge level complains about Jen to staff. “Excuse me, are you sure that lady over there having an intense moment with her children belongs here? Besides her constant fussing at those poor kids, which is ruining the magic for the rest of us, I noticed she looks and smells really dirty.”

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 9/3/2024, 18:50) 
    they're going to think one of the kids is on a make-a-wish trip or something.

:hearty-laugh:

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 3/9/2024, 12:17 PM) 
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 3/9/2024, 05:59 PM) 
    Wow, Jen, United Club. I'm so fucking impressed. I'll be sure to post smug selfies of myself from there later today when my flight will most assuredly be delayed because of yet another fucking rainstorm. :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

I'd be worried about flying United right now. They have had 3 incidents just this week.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/united-airlines-...-165320847.html

6d93f790-a616-4d4a-9898-a83bfedaf402_text

Well, if we go down, it's been nice knowing you all!

4.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That Christmas cactus she was watering is yellow. She is watering it too much. It's a cactus. It could go 2-3 weeks without watering. She does not have a green thumb. All of her plants look like crap. Plus that window is too cold for them.

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wonder what's going on in space cowboy world? Jen is too dull for words.
    Another disney cruise?
    Shocking :10:

6.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I have several very old, large 2-3 foot jade plants (succulent family). In the winter I bring them inside and only lightly water them about once every 4-6 weeks. They always do very well this way and they are OLD. Overwatering will turn the stems to mush and the roots will rot.

7.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    All of this talk of Jen's concierge level has me thinking about that Modern Family episode in Vegas where Jay thinks he's paid for the top level, finds out he's not at the top level so he levels up again only to find out there's still a level above that one. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

8.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I really hope Disney never "gifts" her a trip again. It really makes me so angry when they gift these idiot "influencers" Disney trips. That social dad guy who clearly could afford a trip just got gifted one while I save all year to stay at the lower level and bring in room food.

9.     +42   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She was probably sick of all that “togetherness” with those pesky kids, so she had to upgrade to get some space from them.

She’s going to be beyond insufferable bragging about her special concierge privileges.

“We had priority boarding. We were the first family to board the ship.”

“We had access to the concierge lounge that included food and drinks. It was worth it to me to be away from the crowds.”

“They have complimentary wine, beer, and spirits in the lounge in the evenings but I didn’t partake in that because I don’t really drink.”

“The kids enjoyed the free popcorn we got in the movie theater. That is only if you’re staying concierge-level.”

“We got priority seating for the evening shows. I really appreciated that so that we didn’t have to wait in the crowd.”

“We were able to order hot breakfasts and dinners from the main restaurants and eat in our room. I enjoyed this benefit the most because I didn’t enjoy having to share a table with another family. We did this most nights.”

10.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That vlog was something else.

I put her on 1.5x speed and still almost turned her off a couple tines due to boredom, I was listening while food prepping and it was still too boring.

There's no other explanation for an hour long ramble fest than she just has no one else to talk to, ever. What a sad life

Ps. No one believe you that you love and/or miss your kids Jennifer Boyles Ross. There's way too much evidence to the contrary.

11.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Even with all the perks that concierge brings, she'll still be jealous of the people with the white Pearl lanyards. She will look like a poor in the lounge with her lowly Gold status and yellow lanyard. :snickering: All you need is 20 more completed cruises Jen, and on your 26th, you'll finally be Pearl and get that white lanyard.

Do you think she'll continue to spend the big money for concierge?

Does anybody believe her kids are so picky that they only eat the same lunch ad nauseam? Earlier she went on and on about how much she hates, hates, hates to cook. And somehow miraculously, her kids only like to eat the same thing over and over.

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 3/9/2024, 08:42 PM) 
    That Christmas cactus she was watering is yellow. She is watering it too much. It's a cactus. It could go 2-3 weeks without watering. She does not have a green thumb. All of her plants look like crap. Plus that window is too cold for them.

Plus, she never repotted it. It's in the same little plastic container she bought it in. :smashing_computer:

13.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet she’ll continue buying the concierge level. I think the only way she’ll curb her spending is if she stops doing Patreon….which I don’t see her doing. It’s a good amount of extra money for doing very little work, and it supplies headpats and an illusion that she has friends.

14.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenInTenChin @ 3/9/2024, 10:03 PM) 
    Even with all the perks that concierge brings, she'll still be jealous of the people with the white Pearl lanyards. She will look like a poor in the lounge with her lowly Gold status and yellow lanyard. :snickering: All you need is 20 more completed cruises Jen, and on your 26th, you'll finally be Pearl and get that white lanyard.

Do you think she'll continue to spend the big money for concierge?

Does anybody believe her kids are so picky that they only eat the same lunch ad nauseam? Earlier she went on and on about how much she hates, hates, hates to cook. And somehow miraculously, her kids only like to eat the same thing over and over.

I don’t believe that for a second, specially because considering their other parent is a chef, they eat all different kinds of things.
    Jen doesn’t like to cook and does the bare minimum, and the kids only eat the same thing because maybe thats the only thing they can stomach over there.

15.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 3/9/2024, 02:01 AM) 
    Sorry for the double post but an observation: Jen doesn't follow any parenting or kid-related accounts on Instagram.

She can’t hide the fact she hates both parenting and kids.

931 replies since 8/3/2024, 20:40   103483 views