RapidlyAgedSinceBecomingUncagedLikeJen Pt. 450

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 3/10/2024, 05:39 AM) 
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 3/10/2024, 05:32 AM) 
    2014 was an extravagant year in MHWL land. Do you guys think she was spending more then or now? I am just not sure.

Now, she bought Blue, $65K there abouts, Another DVC contract, $60K, she flew to Italy and back, at least $15K, she bought a new Peloton bike and TWO! New Peloton treads. She did 2 or 3 29029 climbs, plus volunteered at another $20K. Flew to NYC for Peloton classes, flew all over to move Blur to the next best place, has nought more crap than can fir in her house, in her garage, and in Blue. Spend spend spend. A lot more whan when she was married, because he payed for all the big stuff.

Plus all her trips. She spends a ton of money. Back when she was with Don she was always buying stuff, but so much of it was just cheap crap like nail polish and Target hauls.

It’s mental how she barely spends money to make her house nice. Or her yard. It’s like she resents her kids so much she doesn’t want them to have a nice home.

2.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Awww, best friend Blue kicked to the curb for a night for a tub. Great find!

She seems to only fly United. It’s just a matter of time she has a cancellation or delay. She so deserves one.

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Strollergate @ 9/3/2024, 17:23) 
    I’m genuinely confused what she thinks she is doing with these vlogs. A minute or so of footage outside, but for the most part these are just hour-long rambling monologues. She manically over shares since this is basically a personal video diary. I would be so ashamed and embarrassed about all of that free time and would keep my privilege to myself. All she has left in her life to be envied is her money and endless me time. But who would envy these when they come with such an empty life? The woman is off-the-rails unhinged.

Excellent job summing current Jen Ross up 👏

4.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 3/10/2024, 07:43 AM) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 10/3/2024, 10:18) 
    It would be far more sensible, safe and cost effective to hire a car when she travels to Airbnbs, but of course she bought the 4runner to a) spend money on a huge car and b) spend money on all the accessories for it and c) spend money on camping stuff to fill it with. All roads lead to shopping with Jen... everything is an excuse to spend money, hoard, and then make content from it. If she just hired a car each time she wouldn't be able to hoard. It's like the lockers that she has... they are just multiple hoard locations across the country.

Which all stems from depression right ?? When I'm sad I'm called to shop low key so she must be really truly depressed

That, and narcissists are the ideal consumers. Always buying something in the quest to make their fantasy selves reality. And spending money is a guaranteed route to feeling superior (hellooooooo concierge level).

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ThatThing @ 10/3/2024, 16:23) 
    QUOTE (Strollergate @ 9/3/2024, 17:23) 
    I’m genuinely confused what she thinks she is doing with these vlogs. A minute or so of footage outside, but for the most part these are just hour-long rambling monologues. She manically over shares since this is basically a personal video diary. I would be so ashamed and embarrassed about all of that free time and would keep my privilege to myself. All she has left in her life to be envied is her money and endless me time. But who would envy these when they come with such an empty life? The woman is off-the-rails unhinged.

Excellent job summing current Jen Ross up 👏

It is like when you were 8 to 15, you kept a diary, today Sally said I had an ugly mouth and it made me cry. I said she was never going to be my friend anymore. Skip ahead a few years, today I told Sally she was a poor because my BF bought me a squishmellow bear, his name is Jasper.

Every vlog is Memememememeeeeeeee.

6.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 10/3/2024, 14:08) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 3/10/2024, 05:39 AM) 
    Now, she bought Blue, $65K there abouts, Another DVC contract, $60K, she flew to Italy and back, at least $15K, she bought a new Peloton bike and TWO! New Peloton treads. She did 2 or 3 29029 climbs, plus volunteered at another $20K. Flew to NYC for Peloton classes, flew all over to move Blue to the next best place, has bought more crap than can fit in her house, in her garage, and in Blue. Spend spend spend. A lot more whan when she was married, because he payed for all the big stuff.

Plus all her trips. She spends a ton of money. Back when she was with Don she was always buying stuff, but so much of it was just cheap crap like nail polish and Target hauls.

It’s mental how she barely spends money to make her house nice. Or her yard. It’s like she resents her kids so much she doesn’t want them to have a nice home.

Yes, he paid for everything then, and since the split, she is spending his money, but how much in 4 to 5 years. She would not have spent every other weekend driving, camping, air B&Bing, hoteling in NYC to ride her Peloton, climbing mountains, going to Disney to wog, and so on. While SMD doted on her, I doubt he would have said, 14K for Italy? No problem, I will be house husband. 7 cruises with and without kids, go on. And so on. A vehicle you can leave all over? Great investment.

She has continued to buy all the crap she did for 14 years, and added on so much more.

7.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 3/10/2024, 05:01 AM)
    Check out the bathroom in this Airbnb. The details look similar.

So smart of her to post in real time with an Airbnb that can be found with pics of the exterior and the general location.

www.airbnb.com/rooms/49347365?adul...b0-3f4803adae37

This is how she treats herself, meanwhile at RM2 No furniture. how about taking the kids to some place other then Disney.

8.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    To all those patrons, how do you like the way Jen is using her membership grift I mean membership only channel? She is keeping the lights on all right, in Disney, its cruise ships and in remote air BNB's.

I hope the kids go to Utah this summer, their mother will take them all over and show them everything and enjoy every minute.

Edited by Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom - 3/10/2024, 04:58 PM

9.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Seriously. Imagine if Jen took all the money she spends on airbnbs and put it towards decorating her house. It would be amazing.

eg
    292A0705
    https://www.chrislovesjulia.com/solving-an...g-room-dilemma/

Notice the lack of swivel chairs.

10.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 3/10/2024, 04:56 PM)
    Seriously. Imagine if Jen took all the money she spends on airbnbs and put it towards decorating her house. It would be amazing.

eg
    292A0705
    www.chrislovesjulia.com/solving-an...g-room-dilemma/

Notice the lack of swivel chairs.

I bet she tells and emphasis" your father is living so well and mama has no money for living room furniture". When the kids grow up and they hear and see the times she took off and how much money she had to do stuff, but yet the living room was empty, are they going to be mad at Mama. She simply does not want money spent on frivolous stuff because it will take money away from her lifestyle of Me , air BNB's, Disney runs, Cruises and all the sweets she is not eating. Poor CC having to see all those playbills her mama went alone and she never went.

11.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think Jen has plenty of money to decorate. Jen doesn’t live in an “either or” world. If she wanted to decorate every room in Restoration Hardware, she could. She doesn’t want to make the guardrail flip a home.

12.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't think the kids mind the Disney cruises if the alternative is the babysitters house.

She bought blue so she could be alone and have an out frim being around people.

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really hope she does not bad mouth SMD around her kids and her parents. That is one if the most hurtful things a parent can do.

14.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You guys have me reminiscing about the decor at RM1. As ridiculous as it was for a 20s couple, so much would be fun for kids. Remember the coffee table (aka: "I get many inquiries, it is, sadly, no longer available")? If she held onto that, she could have created little vignettes inside it for the kids: maybe a model train or, at Easter, a fantasy Easter egg hunt. If she gave her kids an actual birthday party she could have done a special "you're six". And, if she let her kids have friends, they would all enjoy that. Bitch!

Edited by ShiseidoCottonPad - 3/10/2024, 05:51 PM

15.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    I wish she would gut and fix that vertigo bathroom and fireplace. Calling them eyesores is a compliment.

931 replies since 8/3/2024, 20:40   103483 views