ImJustJenShitHereWeGoAgain

ImJustJenAndISureHateMyChildren

ImJustJenAndIWillNeverBeATen(s)😉

2.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She tells on herself at 11:00 mark. Don has them for 5 days a week and she has them for 2. Just say it Jennifer.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MySadSoloExWifeLife @ 11/3/2024, 12:33) 
    She tells on herself at 11:00 mark. Don has them for 5 days a week and she has them for 2. Just say it Jennifer.

That is true every other week. Did she say differently?

4.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 3/10/2024, 08:59 PM) 
    I will never understand this irrational fear of National Parks on this board in general. The trails are made by the US government. there are park rangers. They block off trails that have dangerous wildlife sightings or warnings due to bad conditions. there are lots of visitors hiking along the public trails. There are trail cams. You are never really alone. Unless you choose to veer off the trail or camp in the back country. Thats when you can get in trouble. Walking along a flat desert trail in a National Park such as Joshua Tree is no more dangerous than walking along a city street. The National Parks are created for us. They don't want to kill us.

I'm going to push back because this attitude is exactly what gets people in trouble.

For example:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    Bill Ewasko was an experienced hiker who died in Joshua Tree about a mile from help. It's theorized he got off track due to inaccurate maps and poorly-marked trails. Volunteers actively searched for him for a decade; his remains were only found by accident by a group of backpackers positioning for a better view of the sunset.
    See: https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteri...ree_because_of/ (Notice the first comment from a local telling people not to underestimate the desert.)

These friends died by murder-suicide after she injured herself and they ran out of food and water.

Outside Joshua Tree, this family died on an "easy" hike when they didn't bring enough water and temperatures rose unexpectedly high.

The great outdoors always deserves a healthy level of fear and respect--especially terrain like the desert. Jen is a great example of someone who takes undue risks because of her naiveté. She's setting a terrible example for her viewers.

5.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You guys consume too much true crime garbage media. (Enter Keith gif)

QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 11/3/2024, 03:50) 
    Her peanut allergy comment was cruel. I think she thought she would get cool creds by being "so over it." She sort of back-peddled --too late selfish heffer.

“Cruel” was exactly the word I was thinking, too. Her flippant attitude towards that is exactly why she has no friends—imagine if she made that offhand comment in the pick up line. Any parent would think she was an asshole with no social skills (she is).

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 3/10/2024, 07:02 PM) 
    The number of hikers who go missing in Joshua Tree is huge. The desert is unforgiving. I wouldn't hike there alone.

Do cell phones & the Garmin location thing she wears have coverage in the desert anyway. Plus, even if she were to get lost/injure herself, her parents are in Illinois. They probably have alarm fatigue at this point & don't pay all that much attention to the constant pinging of her Garmin. It seems to me she almost wants something to happen, so she can be rescued & be the subject of her own Disney story, with Don declaring his undying love for her.

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (worldsokayestmom @ 11/3/2024, 12:18) 
    a few barbie inspired thread titles came to mind while watching that shit🙄

ImJustJenAndImLookingMasculine

These are SO good!! :7043:

8.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 3/10/2024, 10:43 PM)
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/3/2024, 22:25) 
    "Take me home country roads"--who talks like this? I know it's a song, but it's from before Watergate happened. She's soooo lame and corny, can she get with the program and enter a new millennium? Her old fashioned phrases annoy the shit out of me.

Since she is not from the country, I took as take her home to the Utah house, I have a feeling that is what she was insinuating.
    I was very young when this song came out but I loved John Denver, there was a movie about his life and he was a genuine person, of which Jen is not. He was always helping his fellow musicians.

QUOTE (ample hips @ 3/11/2024, 02:46 PM)

ImJustJenAndIWillNeverBeATen

I love that last one. / Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the Garmin thing would have coverage as long as it was charged and she brought it (I think it works by satellite). Although….it seems like she had stopped taking it with her for awhile last year and wasn’t even sure where it was.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 3/11/2024, 03:01 PM) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 3/10/2024, 10:43 PM)
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/3/2024, 22:25) 
    "Take me home country roads"--who talks like this? I know it's a song, but it's from before Watergate happened. She's soooo lame and corny, can she get with the program and enter a new millennium? Her old fashioned phrases annoy the shit out of me.

Since she is not from the country, I took as take her home to the Utah house, I have a feeling that is what she was insinuating.
    I was very young when this song came out but I loved John Denver, there was a movie about his life and he was a genuine person, of which Jen is not. He was always helping his fellow musicians.

QUOTE (ample hips @ 3/11/2024, 02:46 PM)

ImJustJenAndIWillNeverBeATen

I love that last one. / Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

I love the last one too. I was a 70's child & remember when that John Denver song first hit the airwaves.

11.     +28   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, when she saw the stranded woman, she didn't have her Garmin with her. She had to walk a bit to get cell service.

12.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 3/11/2024, 08:28 AM) 
    You guys consume too much true crime garbage media. (Enter Keith gif)

IDK, it's different when you're engaging in an activity with risk. Like how pilots study crashes. You learn from others' mistakes.

Jen should do more of that.

13.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hello Bakers, life has thrown me a bowling ball, a ten pin, but still. LOL, I keep seeing Beefy Gene and think it is more incomassing, how do we way that, than Chubby Chin. She well be rebranted.

That was hard to type. My MIL is 100% British, from the UK. She has lost most of her accent and words, but still says berries as burries with the accent the same on the words fruit and berry. In the 54 years I have known her, she never says Bits and Bobs, Rubbish, or any other cutsie beefy words.

I am surprised she has not purchased a new Garmin as hers is lost in the hoard. Like so much of her crap, she forgets she has it and discovers it years later in a bin she forgot she had in a room she was unaware of in her storage locker. Which all of us would call her house.

14.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    For those who wish not to watch the update video here’s what’s happening at the WWC.

I will say her donation hasn’t been this low in a while. Keep in mind her 10% donation includes those who pay an annual subscription. Also, keep in mind a percentage of her earnings goes to Patreon for the use of their platform.

IMG_2508

IMG_2505-17101703982651

IMG_2506

IMG_2507-17101705002477

15.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I really wish she'd stop talking about the weather. Literally no one cares.

931 replies since 8/3/2024, 20:40   103483 views