RapidlyAgedSinceBecomingUncagedLikeJen Pt. 450

« Older   Newer »

1.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    For those who wish to burn their eyes and eardrums, we're percolating.

2.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:
    Hmm... *wonder* how the weather is where Jen lives

3.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She’s so rude, Jen could be very very satisfied just posting her content on Patreon, but still likes posting her travels to YouTube for now.

It’s as if she’s doing her YT community (what’s left) a favor? Why doesn’t she post a video to her YouTube community with that statement?

IMO, Jen’s not quite sure if she wants to get rid of what little supply (attention) she gets over on YT? If she’s so satisfied, just get rid of the channel altogether.
    :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    c4501b66-5942-4c19-b39b-c5994346d9b6_text

5.     +45   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    zzzzzzzz

she has so much Crowned Athletics stuff that she doesn't know what to do with it all which is why she's organizing her closet again. she's decided she wants to feature it in her closet :huh:

6.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 10/3/2024, 16:47) 
    I remember in high school having to write fake radio commercials using a list of popular slang from the 1920s war era. Stuff like "the bees knees" was on there, and "applesauce" meant bad or something. :lol:

Phrases granny Jen would absolutely love. She doesn't even enjoy 70/80s slang, it's literally 100 year old 1920s flapper war era sounding crap she loves saying. Where on earth does a 40 year old even learn that?

And yet she has absolutely no clue what anything modern means and misuses it like an alien who just landed. Even with her IG addiction and scrolling 24/7.

Utter and complete freak.

She literally says "this is the bees knees!" in today's video.

:hearty-laugh:

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GonzoNoseLikeJen @ 3/11/2024, 02:07 AM) 
    I have a nut allergy. As a child in elementary school in the very early 2000's, I would have benefitted greatly from a nut free school. That wasn't really a thing when and where I grew up. I had kids trade me snacks with nuts in it and I had no idea. This is a dangerous allergy. Jen's attitude towards it was gross tbh. It is such a small accommodation that saves lives. She literally cares about nobody

I’m in my 60’s now and had never known anyone with a nut allergy until my daughter hit kindergarten with two classmates out of a class of 18 that had it severely. The class went on a field trip to Carnegie Science Center in Pittsburgh where they had the kids make peanut butter playdoh and those two boys had to be completely out of the room. This was eye opening for me but the small private school still did not go nut free. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were the alternate lunch daily. And that brings up another thing, Jen really grinds my gears when she calls them peanut butter jelly sandwiches, lol, never in my life have I heard anyone else say it that way, but maybe I LiveUnderARockLikeJen

8.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’ve never known of such a rich person who has such a boring existence. Weather. Disney. Basement workout. Churning hoard. Rinse (sometimes, and don’t wash) and repeat.

9.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Of course, Jen loves doing lives. It’s the one time that people actually show up and sit on the other end, she gets to do all the talking and everyone gets to do all the listening in real time.
    :10:

10.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who is she parroting with this daylight savings rant?

$449.85 for donation. Still no proof of where this number came from. What happened to her $550 number?

The charity jar lid flew off and almost hit her in the face. Is that karma?

:hearty-laugh:

11.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe there is a new jelly flavor, normally we have grape jelly or strawberry jam, this week we have peanutbutter jelly?

She is trying to use YT to increase her Patreon. Does she use hashtags on YT that could promote over all interest?

Meow2 my my, what a giant eye you have! Most all people have asymmetrical faces, hers is so obvious.

12.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot-2024-03-11-at-12-04-04-PM

She skipped a month? Those numbers are all over the place and make zero sense. All this just to hide her plummeting Patron numbers. :shifty:

13.     +26   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So Jen which is it - do you have friends or not? She talks about brunch with a friend. Her nose is quickly taking over her entire face. She’s so gross. She’s also completely oblivious - how can she go through life being so stupid? Clearly stunted.

Edited to add: she in no way should be claiming donations from OTHER PEOPLE on her taxes!

14.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Holy crap Meow2 what an epic screenshot!! And to think that she believes that she is adorable (or should I say too cute to boot?).

15.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 11/3/2024, 14:42) 
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 3/10/2024, 07:02 PM) 
    The number of hikers who go missing in Joshua Tree is huge. The desert is unforgiving. I wouldn't hike there alone.

Do cell phones & the Garmin location thing she wears have coverage in the desert anyway. Plus, even if she were to get lost/injure herself, her parents are in Illinois. They probably have alarm fatigue at this point & don't pay all that much attention to the constant pinging of her Garmin. It seems to me she almost wants something to happen, so she can be rescued & be the subject of her own Disney story, with Don declaring his undying love for her.

It doesn’t constantly ping, it updates to a website they can check if they don’t hear from her. They’re required gear for some 100+ mile events, where you can go hours between checkpoints. Race organizers track you via the site in case you stop moving, get way off course, etc. People who go for Fastest Known Times use them to prove they’re not cheating.

Park sites can be both safe (super popular ones) or dangerous (both at the same time, like in Yellowstone when people decide to get too close to wildlife). JTree in particular is dangerous bc SOME trails are sand / hard to tell if you’re going the right way. I learned that the hard way as a twenty-something long before the era of constant GPS tracking apps/devices 😅

931 replies since 8/3/2024, 20:40   103483 views