« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 12/3/2024, 11:06) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 12/3/2024, 02:57) 
    Will 1%er Jen ever get rid of these cheap eyesores?

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11438463/...2078965641.jpeg)

What is that? Can't see, her rooms are always so dark. Is her entire house facing North? Jesus.

Carpet runners, so Winnie could get yo the stairs.

Living room has north windows to the street, maybe one window on the side wall towards the family room. Family room and dine in area of kitchen have south facing sliders. Kitchen has greenhouse window looking at side yard/neighbours. Dining room has 2 long skinny windows facing side yard.

Why doesn't she repot her plants. That store soil is awful.

2.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    She actually has a great back yard for one of those long water slides!

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 12/3/2024, 17:31) 
    Why doesn't she repot her plants. That store soil is awful.

Plus, as the plant grows, it can become root bound in the smaller pot.

4.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone talks about how dark her house is, and she points out a bright window?

Hi, Jen. We also think you hate your kids. Care to address that? Actually address it. Your platitudes don't convince anyone.

5.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She used to turn lights on when filming. Now she's all about the natural light, but all the light bouncing off her walls is gray, so she looks gray and depressing.

6.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She truly thinks she's Mrs Ross. No one cares about your dead plants, Jen.

7.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 3/12/2024, 05:30 AM) 
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 3/12/2024, 05:06 AM) 
    What is that? Can't see, her rooms are always so dark. Is her entire house facing North? Jesus.

OK, so--over the weekend I was procrastinating and started building Jen's house in The Sims to mock up how I would furnish it. Let me tell you, I did not realize how few windows she has. All that's on the back of the house are those sliders (living room and kitchen). And her super special garden window? Pretty sure that looks out on her neighbor's house. IDK how much light it even gets.

Anyway, yeah, the back of her house, aka where she spends most of her time, is north facing. No wonder she's depressed.

Light? Nope.
    Location? Nope.
    Layout? Nope.
    Mold? Hell yes.

OMG!!! this made me laugh so loud. I NEED to see your sim Jin house!
    _______

I partly watched her video where she goes on about going to see her PT. I am currently it PT and let me tell you....they are AMAZING!!!! I did a little asking about how it works. I asked is there a way someone can just randomly come see you for an ongoing issue. The answer is NO!

I was told if any PT Dr is allowing that it's because they are just taking this persons money, because no insurance is just going to approve you to go here and there.
    like for example I had an injury ended up in the hospital, had MRI's and scans. was given surgery and then my Dr and PT Dr discuss what I will need to work on. it's submitted to insurance, I have PPO so it's approved automatically. insurance decides how much I pay out of pocket, depending on if I met my deductible or not.
    they set up 10 sessions and the first one is to discuss the goals, what I am feeling, measuring, basically an evaluation. the other 9 sessions are me working my ASS off, at the 10th is another evaluation. I would only get more sessions if my evaluation score was still not where I should be. Once everyone is satisfied with my results, PT it's OVER. I can't just call them up saying oh hey, I did some wogging at Disney. can I come in for some sessions. I would have to go back to my Dr and have them determine if there is something wrong that I went backwards.

So I told my Dr what Jin does. she said yeah, they must see a sucker coming and it's clearly a crappy PT place, We don't want you here over and over. If we aren't fixing your issues it's because you Dr. Didn't give you the procedure you need. It reflects bad on all of us and we take our job serious so if someone is doing that to a patient, that is because they are not a good place and just taking this person's money.

All of that to say...Jin is just paying people to tell her what she wants to hear and she is clearly seeing a shitty Dr or she is not seeing one at all. I do NOT remember her getting an MRI and she claims she had one? I truly do not believe her. It's Jin, wouldn't she have gone on and ON about if she did. Or was I gone when she had it done?

8.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks for the info, Merino. I have no doubt Jen views her “care team” as another group of friends, much like those who live in her camera. She needs them to make her feel special. Clearly she doesn’t get treatment from reputable professionals.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 11/3/2024, 16:52) 

Wow was she fast talking today 😬

The last video I had to put on 1.5x speed and this one I checked to see if it was still there. That was boring and wild all at once 😂

10.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 3/12/2024, 12:56 PM) 
    Thanks for the info, Merino. I have no doubt Jen views her “care team” as another group of friends, much like those who live in her camera. She needs them to make her feel special. Clearly she doesn’t get treatment from reputable professionals.

Are you saying that the dog psychic didn't attend an accredited institution before pursuing their license to practice?

11.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 12/3/2024, 20:15) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 3/12/2024, 12:56 PM) 

Are you saying that the dog psychic didn't attend an accredited institution before pursuing their license to practice?

Or the person who does her solar readings, or whatever the hell it was that she paid almost $200 for?,

12.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    Her previous house with D*n was just better. It had better colors, furniture in all the rooms, and better lighting. When I watch her old videos now and see her in her old kitchen, I get so depressed at what she has done with her life. Her house is gray, her teeth are gray, her skin looks gray, and everything about her has just become sad.

13.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her current house isn’t my taste, but I view it mostly as a blank canvas. And that’s the problem—after 4 years it shouldn’t still be cold and empty. Since the astronaut isn’t coming back to his beloved, I guess she’s waiting for the next multi-millionaire to come rescue her.

SPOILER (click to view)
    It ain’t happening.

14.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 3/12/2024, 08:23 PM) 
    Her previous house with D*n was just better. It had better colors, furniture in all the rooms, and better lighting. When I watch her old videos now and see her in her old kitchen, I get so depressed at what she has done with her life. Her house is gray, her teeth are gray, her skin looks gray, and everything about her has just become sad.

Agree. Jen can't decorate, but her old house at least had a lot of warmth. It felt like somewhere you would like to hang out (but you know, not with Jen lol). Her new house is just sad and sterile.

15.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Saygoodnightgraciedo @ 3/12/2024, 04:36 AM) 
    Off topic but just want to say I bought a Ellipse machine you can sit and use it and watch TV listen to music and get steps in I have a incurable rare lung disease so I’m limited but let me tell you in 2 weeks my legs never looked better I wish I could tell Chin her over priced Pelaton isn’t doing her any favors🤣 Oh and a wish bone needs to dry out for days before breaking and making a wish it I remember from my younger days my mom would hang it up to dry before we broke it the part time sitter has no clue 🙄

I have a Peloton bike and my legs look amazing if I do say so myself lol.

Jen just eats too much.

931 replies since 8/3/2024, 20:40   103483 views