RapidlyAgedSinceBecomingUncagedLikeJen Pt. 450

« Older   Newer »

1.     +30   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (couchpotato @ 14/3/2024, 09:07) 
    Some days I ask myself, how is Jen even real? Like, it’s surreal that she’s this age and acting this way and living this life.

I work in the school system. Not only is she real, she is the norm now a days. The parents we deal with are mostly morons who are so busy focusing on themselves they just cant be bothered with their own children.

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Disney just released this. I bet Jen is steaming those Pearl status cruisers get first pick!!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240314_133220_Samsung Internet

3.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The sad thing about her Disney experience is that once the race is over, she has literally nobody. Depressing.

4.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 14/3/2024, 14:06) 
    QUOTE (couchpotato @ 14/3/2024, 09:07) 
    Some days I ask myself, how is Jen even real? Like, it’s surreal that she’s this age and acting this way and living this life.

I have questioned, more than once, if Jen is CGI/AI (and the joke is on us). Has anyone here actually seen her in person?

I have and may see her again soon, depending on Mr U’s schedule. And if Robo Beefy Gene keeps to her standard way of doing the same before bib pick up and after races activities. As she lets her employers know, then espying her will be easy.

One big question is Will she manufacture more Swiftie bracelets or does she have enough leftovers to not bother?

I saw yet another hair bow this morning, it was being worn by a 5 or 6 year old, so age appropriate. Snd it wasn’t holding back s comb over, so props to mom.

5.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 3/13/2024, 09:35 PM)
    I am still trying to make my way through the first Run Disney Video. I had to laugh when she bemoaned her decision to "part ways" with her 2012 Run Disney Mug. It reminded me of the whole episode "can't decide about the jar"- I think that one may have become a thread title.

eta: the whole ""merch" haul is just like Jen of Yore. Especially her long-winded justification of the $95 jacket. I mean, it was smart of her to get that $959 Platinum pass. Cause she saves 20% off. It's almost like Disney is paying her. Savvy, like Jen

OMG the jar! I totally forgot about that. :hearty-laugh:

QUOTE (KittyOfLeisure @ 3/13/2024, 11:22 PM)
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 3/13/2024, 10:58 PM) 
    I can’t stand how she never wants “spoilers” for the medals. It’s not a Nobel Prize. It’s a printed photo on metal. Get over yourself.

Jenenheimer. Another brilliant mind.

Jenenheimer :hearty-laugh:

6.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's Always a Woman by Billy Joel came on the radio today as I drove home from work. And of course I thought of the cringey crooning Jen vlogs 😆

7.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have tried to imagine what it must look like to be behind her as she's talking to "you guys" in the camera. Even what it must look like to a fly on the wall in her hotel room, facing the mirror and holding up a camera.

The videos have no other real purpose. Not to showcase anything about Disney, how to sign up for the races, what to do when you get there, what the parks have to offer.

Jen's wakeup time, Jen's bedtime, Jen's pace, Jen's time, Jen's snacks, Jen's meals, Jen's luggage, Jen's outfit, Jen's Target haul, Jen's hip, Jen's bunions, Jen's bath, Jen's need to connect with people, Jen posing with characters.

I think the purpose of these videos helps no-one and serves no-one but Jen, and she can say she wants to share all she wants - I will always believe that share = show off her unlimited free time and unlimited budget for all the people who have and continue to reject her.
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 3/14/2024, 12:41 PM) 
    The sad thing about her Disney experience is that once the race is over, she has literally nobody. Depressing.

8.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 14/3/2024, 17:50) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 3/14/2024, 08:06 AM) 
    I have questioned, more than once, if Jen is CGI/AI (and the joke is on us). Has anyone here actually seen her in person?

Of course. Don't you remember the scolding we got when a baker took a picture of Jen in the wild wearing her biker shorts that shows dat ass was bigger than what Jen shows us?

Omg! Yes! Thank you!! Where is my head! I am surprised there haven’t been more sightings and more people in Jen’s real life posting here.

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She was cute, although greasy, in her 20's, when ladies could aspire to be a rich, taken care of, useless twat.
    problem is, women grow up, don't want a daddy to take care of them.
    She has not evolved.

10.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Not really a special treat every second Wednesday when you also take yourself to the same cafe on a Thursday 😂

IMG_5068

11.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    That croissant is burnt.

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blue-tah Trunk Celery @ 14/3/2024, 20:18) 
    I have tried to imagine what it must look like to be behind her as she's talking to "you guys" in the camera. Even what it must look like to a fly on the wall in her hotel room, facing the mirror and holding up a camera.

The videos have no other real purpose. Not to showcase anything about Disney, how to sign up for the races, what to do when you get there, what the parks have to offer.

Jen's wakeup time, Jen's bedtime, Jen's pace, Jen's time, Jen's snacks, Jen's meals, Jen's luggage, Jen's outfit, Jen's Target haul, Jen's hip, Jen's bunions, Jen's bath, Jen's need to connect with people, Jen posing with characters.

I think the purpose of these videos helps no-one and serves no-one but Jen, and she can say she wants to share all she wants - I will always believe that share = show off her unlimited free time and unlimited budget for all the people who have and continue to reject her.
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 3/14/2024, 12:41 PM) 

In the Donfending video, he said that Jen needs to feel like she has a job. I think that's all the videos are. They allow her to believe that she's "working" and is not a totally useless person (even though that's exactly what she is). A real job would take too much effort.

13.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Her typical croissant and oatmeal latte. The reason she still on a kick is because her body is craving the empty calorie carbohydrates she’s getting from the croissant.
    :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

14.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I find coffee orders so boring and all I see is a huge lump of saturated fat in that croissant. Try again Jenbo. Who cares? I skimmed through her race video just now and it's just groundhog day yet again. The rainbow cake looked unpleasant and she looked ridiculous.

15.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So I guess it’s still bread season. Or do croissants not count as bread?

What was the “can’t decide about a jar” incident?

931 replies since 8/3/2024, 20:40   103483 views