RapidlyAgedSinceBecomingUncagedLikeJen Pt. 450

« Older   Newer »

1.     +39   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Don complimenting her made her self conscious. Jill never afforded her the opportunity to do her own laundry. Imagine dealing with a person like that. Even kind gestures are resented.

2.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She justifies her shopping (let’s face it, it’s an addiction that she won’t admit to, but it’s obvious) by saying she has the space and budget.

Ok fine, but then I don’t ever want to hear her say anything about caring about the environment.

3.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Checked my records, the Kork-Ease heels were bought after Don and Tensleigh married, before Charlotte's kindergarten graduation where Jen was forced to spend time with "triggering" people.

What are the odds she bought them specifically for the graduation ceremony?

This is what she actually wore:
    Screen_Shot_2022-06-14_at_7_2

4.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Why can she have an in-closet washing system (this is insanity to me) yet her double digit kids will have to haul their clothing up and down to a separate basement set up? How dare they share Mommy's washer! She was so disparaging and sour about her mother doing her washing like most moms do! Did you offer to help Jennifer? If she'd been made to do it as a teen you can bet good money she'd be whinging about that!

5.     +43   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    “The purge word. I don’t know, it’s tricky to use that word.”

I mean, I guess it would be triggering for someone with an eating disorder. Otherwise, the word makes sense in the context, so why is it “tricky”?

Get help, Jenny.

6.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I want to legitimately punch her in the face after her comment about "never being presented the option" to do her own laundry. She always acts like she has no agency. I'm trying to wrap my head around a 17 yr old senior having mommy do her laundry. Oh who am I kidding? Jill had a housekeeper do the laundry I'm sure.

7.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So much thinner here.
    Jen you're obsessive eating and exercising is negatively impacting your body and psyche. You need to be honest with yourself and a PSYCHIATRIST or you will only continue to get worse. This ain't working

QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 15/3/2024, 22:53) 
    Checked my records, the Kork-Ease heels were bought after Don and Tensleigh married, before Charlotte's kindergarten graduation where Jen was forced to spend time with "triggering" people.

What are the odds she bought them specifically for the graduation ceremony?

This is what she actually wore:
    Screen_Shot_2022-06-14_at_7_2

8.     +22   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Let her eat. What's the harm?

evil-smile-wicked-smile

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Ahhh I just got to the Rumpus Closet.

"Room to grow" in this case means "room for multiples when I inevitably forget what I have."

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 3/15/2024, 11:03 AM) 
    QUOTE (HotHotMommySteak @ 15/3/2024, 19:44) 
    I can't bear to watch it either! But that title is perfection, BPSOV!

Shit... Of... Clothes... That are unnecessary???

Yes? No? Please translate?

Sorry for any confusion, TP! I meant this title the screenshot:

I google-translated the other and got: Mind (pay attention to?) the wardrobe we don't need.

Hope this helps!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 3.26.51 PM

11.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I guess she finally realized no man would be needing that hall closet so she could store more junk there. I also was not surprised when she said she needed to buy some pants…not leggings or workout wear. But just one pair…which should be enough given she doesn’t really go anywhere.

12.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 3/15/2024, 06:17 PM) 
    No biggie about the closet. When she moves her lover in ( :hearty-laugh: ) she can make room for his things down in the basement utility room behind the boxes and bins of seasonal decor.

Jasper doesn't need any room so she's good.

13.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I guarantee those shoeboxes with the brand new pairs of shoes will be at the top of her closet next year when she does a clean out and she’s throwing out all of the workout clothes she has now because none of them fit her!!!

Try to wear them… She’s not gonna get rid of them!!! They’re gonna sit in the box on the top shelf, not being used!!!

This video is making me extra pissed off… I literally just put back a $20 purse because I felt like they were better things to use our money on even though I haven’t had a purse in six years. It just wasn’t necessary… There’s other things economy that are more important to spend money on and deal with… And it pisses me off the amount of money she literally pisses away.!!!! That literally somebody’s life!!!! She is the most wasteful, ugly Piece of shit person I’ve ever seen in my entire life

14.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 3/15/2024, 05:57 PM) 
    This video is making me extra pissed off… I literally just put back a $20 purse because I felt like they were better things to use our money on even though I haven’t had a purse in six years. It just wasn’t necessary… There’s other things economy that are more important to spend money on and deal with… And it pisses me off the amount of money she literally pisses away.!!!! That literally somebody’s life!!!! She is the most wasteful, ugly Piece of shit person I’ve ever seen in my entire life

Yeah, this is why the doll thing still pisses me off. For a lot of families, that would have been a really nice gift. For Jen it's trash.

15.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A double dose of Gene. Just what nobody wanted. She really is a bottomless pit of attention seeking loserdom.

QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 3/15/2024, 11:47 AM) 
    Oh, FFS. Another 7pm live. Do these dumb patrons eat dinner at the same time as the circumstances?

Screenshot%202109

931 replies since 8/3/2024, 20:40   103483 views