RapidlyAgedSinceBecomingUncagedLikeJen Pt. 450

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Les Yeux Fous @ 3/16/2024, 08:23 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 16/3/2024, 23:33) 
    the close zoom on that pic will never stop being horrifying

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10578281/IMG_4295.jpeg)

At least she shaved her pits. 😬 :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

Unshowered AND unshaved Jen would have quite the aroma.

2.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What are race techs? Tshirts? She has dozens of them and doesn't wear them. She has a bunch of Crowned Athletics tops she never wears.

So wasteful. Lululemon makes larger sizes of you can't fit in to your old stuff Jen.

High tea, theatre, hotel stays, hiking, camping. Holy heck, just try a meet up at a coffee shop or restaurant and see if she can even do that.

3.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    No magic today on Instagram? She must have her kids. #suckingthemagicouttaJen

4.     +33   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 16/3/2024, 23:44) 
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 3/16/2024, 05:26 PM) 
    Oh, this is TRAGIC! 😂😂😂

Screenshot%202115

She acts like she's winning gold in Paris this summer

What a lonely, sad life… There are moments that I get so pissed off that she is so shot in the ass with luck and then I see photos like this of her… Where she’s literally doing the same thing over and over and she thinks she’s conquered the world and then she has to go home to her house that is completely empty She has no friends. Her family hates her. Her kids can’t stand … and then she has to spend some amazing story and put it out to a bunch of strangers online… I think there is nothing more sad than this woman and no matter how much money she has or how many things “work out” for her she still at the end of the day has nobody… Just a closet full of cheap skirts and hidden chocolate !!!!

5.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Excellent summation LyingLiarWhoLies !

She's giving those kids such a warped view of reality. At around 26 minutes, she talks about how she had no option but book concierge. She says "I told the kids- enjoy it- it might not happen again" So gross!! So now, she is going to make sure the kids hyper-focus on the perks of concierge vs. verandah.
    When I was a kid we might stay at a Howard Johnson. The ice machine down the hall was so exciting. The pitter-pat of kids running to refill their ice bucket.

Jen- you moron- you're killing ""the magic moments". Water Water All Around and Not A Drop to drink, like concierge Jen.

6.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How is it possible that she had no choice but to book concierge? That makes absolutely no sense. There are so, so many cruises to choose from, and going to Mexico is hardly a tough to get itinerary. She lives in her imaginary world with imaginary deadlines. The fact that she feels like she has to say to her kids it might not happen again tells me THEY might not be doing it again, but SHE is certainly planning on it.

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    JenInTenChin hmmm. Are you implying Jen may have lied? Not our Jen! :cant-find-it-smiley-emoticon:

8.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 17/3/2024, 04:29) 
    Excellent summation LyingLiarWhoLies !

She's giving those kids such a warped view of reality. At around 26 minutes, she talks about how she had no option but book concierge. She says "I told the kids- enjoy it- it might not happen again" So gross!! So now, she is going to make sure the kids hyper-focus on the perks of concierge vs. verandah.
    When I was a kid we might stay at a Howard Johnson. The ice machine down the hall was so exciting. The pitter-pat of kids running to refill their ice bucket.

Jen- you moron- you're killing ""the magic moments". Water Water All Around and Not A Drop to drink, like concierge Jen.

I mean, honest to God I would even have a little bit of respect for her if she was going out and running actual marathons!!!!

But she literally pays hundreds of thousands of dollars to go to Disneyland… To wear a cheap skirt and waddle Past people that are paid to take photos of her…

Then she comes home to an empty house sits in front of a camera And tells her story to a bunch of strangers!!!!!

None of these people are her friends. None of these people really care about her!!!!!

I mean when you really stopped to think about her life, it is incredibly sad and it’s depressing to think about so I can’t even imagine the amount of depression she has living it… No wonder all she does is stuff her face and And her basement!!!!!!! It’s an awful way to live, and there is no amount of money that would ever convince me to live the way she’s living!

9.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When someone asked her if her dad could help her put a bed thing in the back of the car, and she said "not all dads are handy" but her dad was marvelous with money, she wins again! Yea, woohoo 10 punches in the air, woohoo!

Couldn't she just say that he couldn't help? Or wasn't home? Or watching the kids? Busy at work?

It wasn't enough that she was filming her brand new $65k surplus vehicle all for herself that she beat out another family that couldn't afford it (so she said). Added on an unnecessary craft project into it to get ready for her unemployed self to travel after every custody exchange. But she had to talk about her money. Had to.

Until it was time to shit all over everybody at Thanksgiving because it's not fun. Hence, no friends.

10.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    ^agree. And, I am actually relistening to the live. Call me crazy, but when you actually listen to what she's saying, it's total madness. And, pathetic. "the Vosges advent calendar is with every penny, if it's in your budget". What does she mean when she says "worth every penny" (one of her stock phrases)? Worth it compared to an Orla Keily toiletry? A LV bag? 90210? Cause it's not earned- so she can't think in terms of hour worked.

11.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    You mean it’s sad and depressing to go to the theater alone AGAIN on a Saturday night?! :snickering:

So magical.

Hey, maybe after the camping trip, you can suggest a theater meetup with the patrons… oh, silly me, that would also be pricey 🙄

12.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    They could meet at that nuclear waste plant hip-camp. It might be within the poors' budget.

13.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The ecstatic grin and fist pump crossing the finish line is very disturbing. Look, I get that there is a runner’s high effect (um..wogger’s high ?) but she looks so crazy elated - more so than an Olympic athlete who finishes an event and knows they have just secured a gold.

My husband is bipolar and we work so hard to keep him on an even keel. When he gets that look like Jen has in those finish line photos, I know there is a huge crash coming. I think RunDisney is a very unhealthy hobby for Jen.

14.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 16/3/2024, 23:33) 
    the close zoom on that pic will never stop being horrifying

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10578281/IMG_4295.jpeg)

She looks like dawny here

QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 16/3/2024, 23:44) 
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 3/16/2024, 05:26 PM) 
    Oh, this is TRAGIC! 😂😂😂

Screenshot%202115

She acts like she's winning gold in Paris this summer

I’m starting to think Don grabbed his iPad and balls, scrawled her a post it saying “AND YOULL NEVER RUN A MARATHON ANYWAY” and left it on her bedside table. What is she trying to prove with all this and to whom.

15.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I wonder if she ever considers the fact that if social media and YouTube didn’t exist anymore, who would actually talk to her?
    If the comments and “likes” on her posts and videos didn’t exist as a way for others to communicate with her, she would have no one.
    No one would call, no one would drop by, no one would reach out.
    This is how you realise Jen that none of the people on the internet that you talk to are your friends.

931 replies since 8/3/2024, 20:40   103483 views