RapidlyAgedSinceBecomingUncagedLikeJen Pt. 450

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 3/17/2024, 11:48 PM) 
    Ooooohhhhhhh. I am seeing Hamilton next Friday. In Sarasota, I could not even think of going to NYC.

I am excited. I will brink several hankies.

How exciting! My cager's employer sent us to NYC to see it for his 15yr. anniversary with the company! I'd love to see the original cast perform it. Have fun & do bring Hankies

2.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 15/3/2024, 11:34) 
    FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen

IDES, 👆

3.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Forgot about the live. Just started watching it. Less than 5 minutes in and she thinks Las Vegas is in Arizona. For a travel vlogger, she sure needs some geography lessons. She needs to study a map.
    I'm out. Not watching the rest.

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Well, her specialty is foreign diplomacy, don’tcha know so geography is not important!

5.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's a virtual Sarah Palin. Next thing she'll tell us is she can see Vegas from the concierge deck of Disney Alaska

6.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if Vegas is triggering? Not everyone wants to go to bed at 7:00 p.m.

via GIPHY

7.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Listening to her talk about a meetup with her paid friends was hilarious. She has so much fun with them but don't you dare ask to share her stage! And she listed all the holiday things they can do: the Christmas market, tea, a show for the Christmas Carol. Guess who else would like those things Jen? Your f'ing children! If she really wanted to do something, she could easily do a local meetup at a coffee shop or something but of course she has to overcomplicate things.

The closet clean out and live are fantastic demonstrations of everything wrong with her and I was living for it all!

8.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Beefy Gene, also learn to pronounce NE VAD A as in knee - vad like dad - uh. Not Neh Vahd ah.

Hoover Dam is in Nevada, Grand Canyon is a city in Arizona, The Grand Canyon is also in Arizona. Part of it is on an Indian Reservation, much of it is a National Park. You can hike from the top to the bottom from both the north and south rims 9f the canyon. You can also go guided white water rafting. You should try it. Maybe you will like it enough to actually talk about it, rather than yourself.

9.     +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Yes! I’m in awe of all the extra crap she takes. I did an 8 mile trail run today. I run a lot faster than her around 9min/mile on a trail (on a mountain trail, not some flat Disney park road lol) and all I brought was my handheld water bottle. I didn’t take any extra supplements or liquid IV after. She seriously thinks she’s on the same level as an Ethiopian marathoner. Her delusion needs to be studied.

10.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    yuck

Screenshot%202024-03-18%20005055.pnggvj

11.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    In the rewatch we just watched she and Don going to the theatre and Don telling her she was using far too many words to describe the play, she was mad :hearty-laugh:

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    just bringing these back around, since we’re close to the end…
    Attached Image
    IMG_1955

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    EverPatheticInCrownedAthletic

DatAssIsROUNDInIllFittingCrowned

ByeByeToAlignWe’reStrictlyDressingLikeWe’reNine

Has someone already counted it all/added all that crowned shit up???

QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 16/3/2024, 03:27) 
    Well. Hello friends!! It's hard to imagine we're halfway through March- amIrite? Here's what's on the docket

Screenshot%202024-03-15%2010.22.20%20PM

14.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 17/3/2024, 17:38) 
    Jen wasn't an "unemployed housewife".

A "housewife" does all the work at home and sometimes garden too. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, looking after her husband and children

Jen was a kept woman who had everything done for her!

Jen did NOTHING except spend money and exercise

Back in the days of MHWL this is the point where Jen's viewers started to turn on her a bit. When she would spend months doing whatever she felt like all day everyday and then suddenly out of nowhere declare that she was taking a 'Personal Day'. Later on she would film these days as content too. Nobody could understand how a woman like Jen who was 100% kept, had no job and no kids, suddenly needed a 'PD'. Her whole life was like one long relaxed Sunday. She got tons of criticism for it, but she could never understand why. Same with the fact that she had a housekeeper - she had no job or kids at the time, but couldn't clean her own home.

15.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 17/3/2024, 02:21) 
    Someone else had mentioned earlier that she is likely to be on the spectrum . The more I see of her post-divorce patterns of repetition and rigidity I’d have to agree. The divorce has really shone a light on what was probably always underlying, only magnifying it. She’s a mess. Her poor family. That marriage produced two poor kids who now have to develop under dysfunctional D&J. Goodness knows what the end result will be.

I think that might be me. Ive always shared that opinion but not many seemed to agree. I personally see it as I have audhd myself.

Many things that are discussed here that make her seem rude.. self-absorbed, narcissistic, dismissive, neglectful, careless, so on and so forth -- can totally in some cases be attributed to some autistic characteristics.

The only thing that doesn't really make sense is people with autism usually have awful trouble with being perceived by others.... we all know JEN is attention seeking full throttle, a person who willingly and publicly embarrasses themselves repeatedly online.

I could never. but we're all different, it is called a spectrum.

931 replies since 8/3/2024, 20:40   103483 views