Corvi's Crapstead where we torture animals, neglect children and do it in the sand, all while pretending to know it all. 'Merica! Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    New video on youtube... where I will not watch it. Guess she keeps one in the pipeline and reads here. As soon as she sees we're commenting on been a while she put something up there she is... At least it's not an embarrassing live every day anymore.

2.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She is Bob the builder. Then she went to the doctor and the dr said people that are heavy drinkers get pancreatic pain she said I don’t drink she was insinuating the dr called her a drunk. So she had to call him short man with small man syndrome fat and ginger bald. The one boy showed her his gums very inflamed and red she said oh that’s gingivitis from the dentist taking out teeth that didn’t need to come out or didn’t come out naturally. Fraya finally has glasses looks like Dimwit got new glasses but the boys nope unless she ordered them. But she wouldn’t just walk in and get Fraya’s glasses on the spot. One boy standing beside her with broken glasses hair in a mess looking right into the camera and the finger goes up the nose. Chris is off his crutches then bitches about being in pain. But doctor and I’m sure Trump lol said he is way ahead of the healing process. So boys need new glasses and a dentist visit yes I’m sure they all do. But she is in for pain in her side from having no gallbladder but ate cheese burgers and pizza every time she did vlogs in the truck double burgers fries soda but had to go see a dr just eat better you know the way you preach. Then she goes in to make a powdered drink and she seen it had red food colouring in it well she was drinking that but the big can was near empty so it’s fine for the kids. Like seriously they have bought powder drink mix for years and tons of it. Sorry my reply is all over the place I was typing and thinking of all the dumb shit which is a lot. I watched it so you guys don’t have to.

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Crystaltine @ 25/4/2024, 20:41) 
    She is Bob the builder. Then she went to the doctor and the dr said people that are heavy drinkers get pancreatic pain she said I don’t drink she was insinuating the dr called her a drunk. So she had to call him short man with small man syndrome fat and ginger bald. The one boy showed her his gums very inflamed and red she said oh that’s gingivitis from the dentist taking out teeth that didn’t need to come out or didn’t come out naturally. Fraya finally has glasses looks like Dimwit got new glasses but the boys nope unless she ordered them. But she wouldn’t just walk in and get Fraya’s glasses on the spot. One boy standing beside her with broken glasses hair in a mess looking right into the camera and the finger goes up the nose. Chris is off his crutches then bitches about being in pain. But doctor and I’m sure Trump lol said he is way ahead of the healing process. So boys need new glasses and a dentist visit yes I’m sure they all do. But she is in for pain in her side from having no gallbladder but ate cheese burgers and pizza every time she did vlogs in the truck double burgers fries soda but had to go see a dr just eat better you know the way you preach. Then she goes in to make a powdered drink and she seen it had red food colouring in it well she was drinking that but the big can was near empty so it’s fine for the kids. Like seriously they have bought powder drink mix for years and tons of it. Sorry my reply is all over the place I was typing and thinking of all the dumb shit which is a lot. I watched it so you guys don’t have to.

I appreciate you, can't stomach watching her literally documenting her kids being seriously neglected

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thanks for watching and letting us know what all happened. I haven't been able to stomach her shitshow lately. I know that "daddy" is home because of knee surgery so it makes it extra icky.

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Poor Lemon ☹️
    She was looking for a little attention from her mom and dad.
    She had what I thought was a tiny flower, but apparently she had found a couple blades of grass?? Went to her mom and was trying to show her. Tammy said for her to stop picking the grass. She turns to her dad and he gets on her too.
    Ok. So now I’m watching the ground as long as they are outside.
    I saw no grass!
    Just dirt and scrub.
    I thought about rewinding the video and seeing what she did have in her hand, but I really didn’t want to see her get in trouble again.
    It’s ok, Lemon.
    In 10 years or so, you can write a tell all.

T. Please blur your kids while they are picking their noses. He was 2 knuckles in and I had to turn my head to not throw up.

6.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    They can hide from CPS on Patreon can’t they?

7.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't know how it works in US and all the different states there since there is a difference in how swiftly they act but in Europe it doesn't matter. You can hide your activities behind a pay for wall but once you're on the radar they just acces whatever you have if they need to to find evidence. In case of a cps like instance they might need to forward it to police or have permission of police but all your channels private or not will become accessible for investigation.
    My country of origin even has people out on the dark web looking to connect cases or find more evidence.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lemon has always been the one in greatest danger. Her father used to lust after her when she was younger,and pay her alot of attention. Therefore the mother was always jealous and awful to her. The fathers affections have now turned to Piper and Arabella, so Im sure they will be suffering also. It is sickening that nothing has been done.
    QUOTE (countrygreatgrandma @ 26/4/2024, 17:27) 
    Poor Lemon ☹️
    She was looking for a little attention from her mom and dad.
    She had what I thought was a tiny flower, but apparently she had found a couple blades of grass?? Went to her mom and was trying to show her. Tammy said for her to stop picking the grass. She turns to her dad and he gets on her too.
    Ok. So now I’m watching the ground as long as they are outside.
    I saw no grass!
    Just dirt and scrub.
    I thought about rewinding the video and seeing what she did have in her hand, but I really didn’t want to see her get in trouble again.
    It’s ok, Lemon.
    In 10 years or so, you can write a tell all.

T. Please blur your kids while they are picking their noses. He was 2 knuckles in and I had to turn my head to not throw up.

9.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lemon is also the least likely to confirm to all the brainwashing I feel. There's something about Lemon that's different and Tammy knows it. She's smarter somehow and that makes Tammy intimidated.

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You are so right
    QUOTE (Quailmama @ 27/4/2024, 14:13) 
    Lemon is also the least likely to confirm to all the brainwashing I feel. There's something about Lemon that's different and Tammy knows it. She's smarter somehow and that makes Tammy intimidated.

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Quailmama @ 27/4/2024, 14:13) 

I totally agree. That girl is smart in her own way. Imagine her potential if she would have acces to normal schooling (be it public school or homeschool done properly, as I am not against homeschooling at all but it has to be done properly and not half assed or pretended like so many youtubers do).
    Tammy is just scared coz that little girl is already a lot smarter at her young age then Tammy is now. I think even Chris knows since he shifted his focus. Or he's just a pervert who only goes to a certain age. Hence why more kids keep coming. He's reaching the end of the line now with Tammy so what's gonna be next?
    Does he really have a line up in town starting to pop kids out? Like Tammy likes to joke about. It might be that she is telling the thruth disguised as a joke coz she knows fine well she can't keep popping them out. Maybe 1 more but that will be it so in order to keep being looked after she sort of has to agree with Chris eating outside the door... What a mess that family is.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think Tammy is terrified that he's going to ditch her for a younger model. He ditched his other baby mama for Tammy and left her with no support so....

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Quailmama @ 4/27/2024, 08:13 AM) 

Lemon is the best of the lot. God bless her strong will; :m1273: she will need it! I want to take her home with me and give her attention and affection, clean clothes, warmth and love!

QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 4/23/2024, 09:42 PM) 
    :angry: Oh don’t get me started on the whole pain medication/pharmacy rules crap. Part of the reason I’m still struggling is that the pharmacy wouldn’t fill the pain medication my surgeon sent over the day before my surgery because it was higher than they are allowed to fill. So I had to get another one that didn’t control my pain nearly as well and I couldn’t get ahead of the pain. Then 2 weeks post op my dr tried again, worded it differently and they agreed to fill it but they wanted to know why I needed it first. :angry:

Because of this I wasn’t able to do as much PT as I needed to the first 2 weeks and I feel like I’ve been playing catch up ever since.

This reminds of a question I have about the Corvis. Do they have insurance? I have really good insurance but when I saw my bill I almost passed out. They can’t even afford proper shelter for their children; how do they pay for her pregnancies and any other medical needs?

Medicaid, most likely!

14.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Pretty sure her pregnancies are covered by state programs for pregnant women. There is no way they’re paying out of pocket for services and treatment. Nor are they paying for private insurance.
    Insurance coverage for my family is $980 a month. There are still copay’s for doctor visits and prescriptions and glasses.
    Glad our tax dollars can help their children. Pity they keep lying about it and acting holier than thou.
    Somehow not trying to be a drain on society means we work so people like them don’t have to work to take care of their children.

15.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I did watch parts of the latest videos. She's so stupid that she doesn't know that one of those goats is a whether. I called it from the beginning. They are suckers. That lady was probably so glad she could pawn that useless goat off onto someone too dumb to know better. People are always trying to give whethers away for free because unless you want just a pet goat, or to eat that goat, it's just paying to feed and animal that you can't really do anything with. Honestly, two uncastrated male goats in that tiny space would be a nightmare anyway.

All her animals are in such tiny dirty spaces, it stresses me out. With all that land you could give them more space, but no.

Trying the flimsy outdoor kitchen again. I noticed Chris is helping with that. So why can't he tattoo and have income right now? I'm confused. Anyway, good luck with the rodents and wind again. Worked great last time... Not.

579 replies since 8/3/2024, 23:14   29888 views