Our new word this day is stratification, dinner this day promises violent laxation. These normal food sounds aren't for stimulation. Hi friends let's cook a delicious abomination. Pt. 30

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Becky's Slippered Hooves @ 1/4/2024, 01:09) 
    QUOTE (Magnolia Ito @ 3/31/2024, 09:37 PM) 
    Like apples?? Which apples?? Also, which brand/company you bought the seeds from?

I sowed black Nebula carrots (never ate a black carrot before so I'm experimenting) 🤔

www.rareseeds.com/carrot-kyoto-red

Well, the listing said apples when I bought them now it says watermelon. they were very sweet either way, roasted them with salt pepper and olive oil and finished them with a big pat of plugra butter. I think i'll plant them against with a black or yellow carrot

Thank you dear! Got them in the list for fall!

2.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Salty hoardster @ 4/1/2024, 06:04 AM) 
    It’s her mom’s “trick” to park next to the cart return spot… okay? Why’s that a trick? To take even less steps? When I got my new car (my “mom” car - bye bye little Subaru), you better believe I park as far away from carts and other cars as possible. Yep. I’ve got two young kids and we walk! I carry the little one. Plus why park where there are carts?! Is there a “trick” I’m missing?

I always park by the corral so that I can easily park, get my 3 kids out, grab a cart and get them wrangled quickly in a busy parking lot, and then on the way out, load kids in the car, load groceries in the car, and then put the cart away quickly so they aren't sitting in a hot car any longer than necessary. It basically saves me stress. But I don't drive a new car (even my "bigger because we have another on the way car" is a used, 90s vehicle).

3.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's hard to believe that Becky is so isolated from reality that she believes things like her mom "discovered" parking near the cart corral.

4.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    One hour and 30 minutes! 😳 My goodness. Oh yeah…when was Easter 🤪
    Attached Image
    C98905FA-46B3-4CE1-9A24-57F31C104888

5.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Did this bitch just mime washing her hands?

6.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (justcause @ 1/4/2024, 20:54) 
    One hour and 30 minutes! 😳 My goodness. Oh yeah…when was Easter 🤪

“A few hiccups…” Cue myriad screw ups.

7.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Susan confirmed, she has been out of town taking care of her mom. She showed up early, surprised Becky and said, 'Mom didn't get admitted into the hospital." so she was able to come home early. Hope her mom has easier days ahead. Irritated me that selfish Becky didn't even ask how her grandmother is doing, she was more worried if her dad got the bread crumbs. Becky just doesn't have a motherly bone in her body.

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have to crack up at Becky closing the oven with the oven mitt inside when she was baking the second round of cakes. She must have edited out when she found the charred oven mitt. Neither one was shown in the next clip so she must have had to throw them away. LoL

I love it when you can tell Becky edits herself when she is speaking because she knows the bakery is right about everything and will call her out. Example...after she talks about the her pork loins she mentions Martha Stewart and you can tell she so bad wanted to say Ina Garten. Then she comes back in the next clip and mentions Ina Gartent (close Becky, close) how much do you want to bet she googled the spelling of her name off camera.

9.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Willow Bay @ 1/4/2024, 22:29) 
    Susan confirmed, she has been out of town taking care of her mom. She showed up early, surprised Becky and said, 'Mom didn't get admitted into the hospital." so she was able to come home early. Hope her mom has easier days ahead. Irritated me that selfish Becky didn't even ask how her grandmother is doing, she was more worried if her dad got the bread crumbs. Becky just doesn't have a motherly bone in her body.

I think it's fairly safe to say, at this point, that Becky has some sort of narcissistic personality disorder.

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Have to mention the confusion Becky had about the "Sultanas".

Her mom needed them last year, or or another recipe some time ago.

They are also called "Golden Raisins". They are made from green grapes instead of purple/red grapes. Winco has them in the bulk bins AND boxed in another section.

I'm sure she's heard this term all her life since she always went shopping with her mother. Or so she says.

Barely got into the newest one when she contorted her face to say that she watered her mother's Christmas Cactus, not washed it.

Screenshot%202024-04-01%20at%2013-58-05%20Video%20Trimmer%20%20Cut%20Video%20Online%20%20Clideo

11.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Willow Bay @ 1/4/2024, 22:29) 

Motherly... even seems that no empathy whatsoever. Could be a touch of Asperger's but at the same time there is much more on Asperger's than being sync off from emotions

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The new vedoi is up
    I need to grab wine and snacks, sigh.
    It's been a long day.

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm confused about her Hot Cross Buns. She said she was going to split the dough and make half cinnamon raisin and the other half orange cranberry. Nothing wrong with that at all since some don't like raising. But in mixing the dough, she added cinnamon and orange zest to the entire dough then separated it and made half with raisins and half with craisins. So half get cinnamon, orange raisins buns and the other half is cinnamon, orange craisins? She is so confusing!!!

14.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Dying here...she made sure the butcher deboned her tenderloins :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon She really paid attention in her pig butchering class...oh my God lmao

15.     +21   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Here's the too long didn't watch version.

Interior -- Mop mop's house.

Becky enters in a blubbering flurry of words. Her shirt too tight, her hair a mess, a woman on the verge.

Susan is not home because she is out of town. Since she's out of town and not home, becky will be cooking at her house even though she's not there because she's out of town and not home. Hopefully she will be home from out of town by Sunday, becky doesn't seem very concerned either way. Thank God we are all personally there so she doesn't have to cook alone.

Becky has read the cake recipe presumably when she found it. She presumably read it again when making her grocery list. On this day (9 days before easter) she reads it to us in the video, reiterates it in voice over and then promptly doesn''t follow the directions, not fully creaming the fat into the sugar before tossing in four eggs all at once.

Cake 1.0 doesn't look right, something is amiss, it's not enough to fill the pans, it's loose, and there's chunks of butter in it. Once baked it's rubbery and flat.

Becky valiantly tries again, this time following the very simple instructions of pretty much any cake anyone has ever made. She wonders if she'll end up with a six layer cake

(45 minutes of talking about cake pops)

cake 2,0 is the most prefect and delicious thing anyone has ever made. It falls apart when she tries to ice it. Mop mop saves it by assuming we're all idiots and don't know why the cake is sliding or how to remedy it (so rude as we are guests in her home she has returned to after being out of town to care for her sick mother who...panko!)

The tenderloin or loin or pork lion is molested and butchered beyond recognition, becky tries and fails to tie "truss" the pork homunculus it's perfect and amazing and a new family favorite.

A pillow case is a great way to protect your nonstick griddle. The more you know

Mop mop is all over becky correcting her idiocy, later we were find her crying in the powder room because she mouthed off and got popped. ''

Are funeral potatoes for taking to funerals or do they make you die causing a funeral (plan a 30 person feast with the corpse as a tablescape)

If you have 90 minutes I recommend you watch much better entertainment, such as Glitter staring Mariah Carey, A compilation of beheading videos, or justv stare at the wall.

927 replies since 16/3/2024, 21:02   92122 views