Manifesting with Monks: From Foodbanks to Europe, Showing Everyone My Delicious Life Pt. 22

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It’s mildly entertaining to hear some of her thought processes. She’s definitely scatter brained. I feel for Bali and the boys. At least she’s not showing them on camera anymore though since they said the didn’t want to be on there. Is Bali going on the cruise too? Does anyone know? Can he even go since he’s technically illegal?

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Happy to see the dog slimmed down . But feeding her canned veggies made me cringe hard. All that sodium will trash that dog's kidneys. I hope she reads here and stops giving canned people food for the dog, unless it's salt free.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Brookel @ 4/19/2024, 01:53 PM) 
    Why even watch? It's so repetitive. I was a huge fan of hers when she first started years ago. Fixing her home. Making due wiilth less.I loved the creative side she has. Now it's just blabbing into a mic focash it seems. Very sad.

Ditto. I used to watch her years ago too, she's gotten more spiritual and off the walls as time passes. She means well, it could be worse

4. BakeryYenta
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SierraGal @ 4/29/2024, 01:07 AM) 
    Why even watch? It's so repetitive. I was a huge fan of hers when she first started years ago. Fixing her home. Making due wiilth less.I loved the creative side she has. Now it's just blabbing into a mic focash it seems. Very sad.

Ditto. I used to watch her years ago too, she's gotten more spiritual and off the walls as time passes. She means well, it could be worse

Spirituality isn't something that makes someone "off the walls". I don't see her as spiritual at all. Kate is magical thinking woowoo.

5. BakeryYenta
        +2   Like  

User deleted

What happened to CattyWampus????

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BakeryYenta @ 4/29/2024, 10:45 AM) 
    QUOTE (SierraGal @ 4/29/2024, 01:07 AM) 

Spirituality isn't something that makes someone "off the walls". I don't see her as spiritual at all. Kate is magical thinking woowoo.

Just to clarify, this was my sentence-

I am not crazy about her spirituality but it's not necessarily the reason she's gotten more off the walls. Again, she seems to mean well but could be the product of alcohol fetal syndrome or something. She seems to have learning disabilities, not that I can diagnose her, it's just a suspicion

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She’s isolated and alone, by her own choosing. She chooses to stay in her tiny, run-down house and not work because that was her dream. Now she does everything she can to be relevant and it’s honestly sad to watch. She’s a product of her environment. She’s a typical narcissist. Sadly, once those boys are grown I’ll bet Bali and the boys take off and leave her.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ghostygirl @ 4/29/2024, 07:01 PM) 
    She’s isolated and alone, by her own choosing. She chooses to stay in her tiny, run-down house and not work because that was her dream. Now she does everything she can to be relevant and it’s honestly sad to watch. She’s a product of her environment. She’s a typical narcissist. Sadly, once those boys are grown I’ll bet Bali and the boys take off and leave her.

Yes she's a bit of a hermit. Sorta lives vicariously thru her kids and her youtube channel. Can't see that family breaking up though

9. BakeryYenta
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SierraGal @ 4/29/2024, 06:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (BakeryYenta @ 4/29/2024, 10:45 AM) 

I am not crazy about her spirituality but it's not necessarily the reason she's gotten more off the walls. Again, she seems to mean well but could be the product of alcohol fetal syndrome or something. She seems to have learning disabilities, not that I can diagnose her, it's just a suspicion

How did you find this sub?

As far as your suspicions about her I find them to be off the wall.

I miss Catty, don't know what happened to her. I may delete my account. It's too hard for me to ignore trolls.

10.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BakeryYenta @ 4/30/2024, 01:14 AM) 
    QUOTE (SierraGal @ 4/29/2024, 06:58 PM) 

How did you find this sub?

As far as your suspicions about her I find them to be off the wall.

I miss Catty, don't know what happened to her. I may delete my account. It's too hard for me to ignore trolls.

What in the world are you talking about?

11.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Catty left after a very minor dust up in another thread. Everyone involved, including her, apologized to each other but she left. :( None of us wanted her to and are really hoping she’ll come back. :(

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That's a shame. I hope she comes back!

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So now BakeryYenta has left too. Catty sometimes gets up and leaves and cancels her account, but she always comes back. Now two are gone.

🥺

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 30/4/2024, 01:41) 
    Catty left after a very minor dust up in another thread. Everyone involved, including her, apologized to each other but she left. :( None of us wanted her to and are really hoping she’ll come back. :(

I was wondering what happened!! I will miss her :( I hope she comes back.

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We got a nasty troll operation over on Money Mom's thread...if anyone is bored.... :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

160 replies since 17/3/2024, 22:37   15365 views