FatShamedByLuluSoCrownedKeepsMeDeluluLikeJen Pt. 451

« Older   Newer »

1. Uncontrollable Resentment
        +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 3/28/2024, 04:22 PM) 
    I bet not only did she make him store his meat and dairy products in the garage, she let her disgust of his food be known while he was preparing and eating his food.

She’s a mean, extremely selfish bitch.

And now she mows down on all the meat, cheese, and real ice cream. She’s always liked chicken guys! And I don’t think she has ever once addressed that supposedly one of the reasons she stopped drinking milk or eating meat was because she cared about animals. How is she reconciling that in her head? Or did she never care about animal welfare. It was all just an eff you to Don the whole time?

I don't think Jen ever truly cared about animal welfare. I think she was depressed with her marriage, and she cared about sticking it to Don. And was also hoping that a vegan diet would help her lose weight.

I was vegetarian for several years and my cager was not. I could not imagine asking him to keep his food somewhere else. Jen was the only one in their house eating vegan---why couldnt SHE move her food outside the family fridge if it was that important to her?

984 replies since 18/3/2024, 17:44   115215 views