Krusty Musty Æss Entremanure and Viperous C*nt Pt. 55

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She seems to be like one of those people that would put themselves in the “who’s who”for adults in America. Do you remember those books that kids got suckered into in high school? To make them feel important/prideful?
    That’s Krusty.

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Van Solo @ 27/4/2024, 22:01) 
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 4/27/2024, 11:27 AM) 
    I think the 8oz $45 candle is a good idea. Couple that with all her popups and email/text list ways to get a discount, the price is now SOMEWHAT reasonable.

Three months should provide her with plenty of data to show that it's time to throw in the towel.

fun fact: she doesn't allow you to use the $20.00 referral discount on the new smaller candles nor the "vintage" ones that she has at the same price point. you also aren't eligible for 25% cash back (which is cash back that can ONLY be used for a future AEmbr order) if you use any discount code on that order. she is not giving anyone an actual deal.

she even said in her "office hours" video yesterday (which she said she wasn't going to make a permanent post) that the double wick candles don't necessarily fill up your whole house, so i can't imagine how poor the throw on the 8 oz 1 wick ones are going to be, especially since it looks like they are not even being filled up 3/4th of the way. there will be zero throw on these babies.

oh, and also, her "freeshipping50" code means jack shit since if you're buying a vintage or new 8 oz candle, you're still $5.00 below the price you need to be to get free shipping, so you either have to buy some shitty accessory that you don't want or need, or need to buy another candle that will bring your price to $90.00 which is just $9.00 away from her original offer of free shipping at $99.00

i guess her reel of her dancing and jiggling her disgusting belly talking about getting that cold call and she'll be offering free 2 day shipping was a lie because she's said nothing further about it.

she says she's already working on winter 2024. dear god, just end this circus already.

Those first few paragraphs are so confusing! This is way too many mental gymnastics for a back room candle business. Either offer free shipping or don't. The cash back program is stupid. You'd have to be buying a ton to make it worth it. The discount codes have too many restrictions/rules. And all of this is happening at the same time?! She is LITERALLY throwing all her ideas at the wall at once to see what sticks!

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

QUOTE (CherieRose @ 27/4/2024, 22:54) 
    If Yacket is handling her finances on this then that is very telling about the conversation they had that upset her. Whatever money she put into it is long gone. This is all HB bleeding money because he can’t stand up to her.

:cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah who remembers all these “rules” when they just wanna buy basic ass candles or laundry detergent/powder? I’d be much better off using Rakuten that already works with many retailers lmao 🤣

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    100% proof that everything krusty has been buying has been from MAKESY.

this is an interview that MAKESY did with krusty (and they are the people who apparently filmed her "feature" that they decided was not worth editing or making public even years later lmaoooo).

From Hobby To Hustle: Kristina Braly From Aembr
    https://makesy.com/blogs/news/from-hobby-t...raly-from-aembr

i HIGHLY suggest you all read this because it's just delusion after delusion. by far my favorite cringe quote from the article has to be this one. baby girl really thinks she's taylor swift.
    Screen%20Shot%202024-04-27%20at%208.49.04%20PM

6.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It’s in-patient time.

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Absolutely wild how she admits she buys $4 jars and charges $60 for the finished product. Same thing with the wax.

She mentions more than once about every single launch sells out every single time and it's like...Kristina...we can go to the site right now and see stuff from Christmas still available.

That article is truly a case study in "fake it til you make it" syndrome

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Van Solo @ 28/4/2024, 03:49) 
    100% proof that everything krusty has been buying has been from MAKESY.

this is an interview that MAKESY did with krusty (and they are the people who apparently filmed her "feature" that they decided was not worth editing or making public even years later lmaoooo).

From Hobby To Hustle: Kristina Braly From Aembr
    https://makesy.com/blogs/news/from-hobby-t...raly-from-aembr

i HIGHLY suggest you all read this because it's just delusion after delusion. by far my favorite cringe quote from the article has to be this one. baby girl really thinks she's taylor swift.

The difference between Krusty's interview and a random one I clicked on is so stark (Bonita Fierce). Krusty is so full of herself and says a whole lot of nothing. The Bonita Fierce founder is way more business-centric, and the mission of the company is obvious. Her tips are useful. No me, me, me.

9.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The latest Channelling Erik is 'The Afterlife Interview with OJ' FFS.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Did I read here that Krusty wanna be like Ree Drummond? That’s an evil bitch.

www.instagram.com/reel/C5w4ClypFap/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :hearty-laugh:
    Unfuckingbelievable

12.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know if KB understands anything about psychology, but apparently it's very dangerous to feed into someone's delusions instead of trying to bring them back into reality.

13.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Clearing through old pictures. These are top-shelf. lol!

9844206A-0099-4975-9F47-3CF90995D075

CBF69504-480F-4037-9A1C-4F638422A414

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lmao this came up & made me laugh so hard lmao 🤣! This is Krusty to a T! But maybe not really overworked since she doesn’t actually work 😂
    Attached Image
    IMG_8407

15.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Van Solo @ 4/28/2024, 03:49 AM) 

I don't know, Van, I think this one really hits the mark -- for her, as well as all of us Bakers here:

"I’m content to ride this crazy train as long as it runs!"

356 replies since 19/3/2024, 05:58   29389 views