Amy's systemization will suffis to put your smooshy Wong-Tongs and bag-gulls in the frigerator. It's more better, then you can swim in the pool! Pt 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    ThinkingOutLoud
    You are a creative genius!! Well done.

2.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She's right out the gate preaching acting like a manic lunatic. The last thing this family needs is more shortening and margarine cookies. She just went grocery shopping but she's out of flour. I don't understand how this woman dedicates half of her life to making grocery lists and meal planning and then weeks of shopping and then she still runs out of ingredients. She's an absolute lunatic. She can't figure out why her cookies never turn out the same. Yeah because you don't follow the recipe you stupid dumbass!

I made cookies yesterday but only baked half of the dough because there's only four of us here and we don't need an entire batch of cookies. Even after baking half of the dough there is still like six cookies left over because we're not big fat Florida gluttonous orange striped neck slobs lol.

3.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Omg her hoping that fingerling potatoes cook up like real potatoes. Has she's seriously never eaten a fingerling potato before? I can't with this idiot! She put all those green beans and filthy dirty potatoes and everything in the crock pot with no butter or oil and barely any seasoning. All the seasoning went on the green beans and nothing went on the potatoes. Gross! Leave it to her to ruin potatoes.

That yogurt being mixed in the filthy gross sink is making me want to puke. She didn't even follow the directions that she was reading out loud.

4.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Not Amy using her only two descriptive words in her vocabulary to describe every single thing that she made.

Screenshot_20240417-091516_YouTube

5.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 17/4/2024, 18:03) 
    Omg her hoping that fingerling potatoes cook up like real potatoes. Has she's seriously never eaten a fingerling potato before? I can't with this idiot! She put all those green beans and filthy dirty potatoes and everything in the crock pot with no butter or oil and barely any seasoning. All the seasoning went on the green beans and nothing went on the potatoes. Gross! Leave it to her to ruin potatoes.

That yogurt being mixed in the filthy gross sink is making me want to puke. She didn't even follow the directions that she was reading out loud.

I'm curious who is going to eat that much yogurt.

She's been saying that the kids don't even like yogurt recently. While she was making yogurt she said the kids like sugary yogurt like go-gurt, which is actually for babies.

6.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She's making pineapple habanero salsa but doesn't have any habanero peppers and doesn't know the name of a serrano pepper. She thinks it starts with a T. She's going to put on her gloves to cut up a red bell pepper because it's so spicy. This is after she talked to the lady at the grocery store and was educated on peppers.

Screenshot_20240417-092040_YouTube

7.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    “Yearling” potatoes

:hearty-laugh:

8.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Please Jesus, the one that talks to Amy, personally, have an entity, or someone or something, test those kids, and realize how far behind, ney, not even in the running for education anywhere near their grade level
    Force a tutor upon them.
    Maybe unpopular opinion, I don't care.
    She's wildly uneducated and has zero business attempting to school them.

9.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    It's extremely disturbing that someone that can barely even speak their native language fluently is allowed to educate 9 children with zero oversight. There should be some sort of testing that a parent has to go through before they're allowed to homeschool their children.

10.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is so interesting... she made a pile of goop and advertises via a short that it saved her $200.. 😂

Screenshot_20240417-130346

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ThinkingOutLoud @ 17/4/2024, 18:21) 
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 17/4/2024, 18:03) 

I'm curious who is going to eat that much yogurt.

She's been saying that the kids don't even like yogurt recently. While she was making yogurt she said the kids like sugary yogurt like go-gurt, which is actually for babies.

That yogurt is a nuclear war crime. They should send it down to Guantanamo.

12.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    So where was this $200 savings happening? I didn't see her saving any money. I saw her ruining ingredients and haphazardly slapping food together. How did she save money? I don't think she even mentioned it. But I honestly fast forward it a lot. The last thing I want to do is watch this woman fill coffee pods with grifted coffee.

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She does the cost breakdown in the short.

It's crap though. Who needs a million garlic "pucks"? You buy a a baggy of cloves and they last for weeks and fresh is best.

Who needs the extra cookies?

And seriously the pineapple gruel she made looks nothing like that pineapple sauce - hers looks like cornbread mix. And what would you do with a gallon of it? She'll slop it into the crockpot but normal people would not.

The yogurt... she made way too much. Who is going to eat all that?

Screenshot_20240417-135851

Screenshot_20240417-135913

Screenshot_20240417-135936

Screenshot_20240417-135949

Screenshot_20240417-140000

Screenshot_20240417-140056

14.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 4/17/2024, 10:48 AM) 
    Please Jesus, the one that talks to Amy, personally, have an entity, or someone or something, test those kids, and realize how far behind, ney, not even in the running for education anywhere near their grade level
    Force a tutor upon them.
    Maybe unpopular opinion, I don't care.
    She's wildly uneducated and has zero business attempting to school them.

Agreed 100%, and we should implicate the Gagster in this as well. He's just as guilty as Amy for neglecting their children's education.

15.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She didn’t make her frugal :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: Italian salad dressing today.

The only thing she possibly saved money on was the yogurt. IF she hadn’t had to buy a large container of yogurt, IF she hadn’t doubled the batch and IF they eat it all.

I got Deja Vu typing that. Creepy!!

902 replies since 29/3/2024, 18:36   63043 views