Amy's systemization will suffis to put your smooshy Wong-Tongs and bag-gulls in the frigerator. It's more better, then you can swim in the pool! Pt 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Only one kid asked for that kind of yogurt. Amy will be repurposing that yogurt next month.

The woman is just delusional. That dressing is not going to taste good and it will get tossed at some point. She’s a horrible cook.

2.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    That cost breakdown is absolutely hilarious. I can't 🤣

She made way way too much yogurt. What the hell is she going to do with all of it put it in the slushie machine?

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 17/4/2024, 21:53) 

She made way way too much yogurt. What the hell is she going to do with all of it put it in the slushie machine?

Maybe she’ll use it for smoothies. Again in quotations.

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What's so "fun" about making bomb pops/popsicles?? Seems like a pain in but with layering and freezing..🤣🤣🤣

Butt

5.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 17/4/2024, 21:53) 

The cookie math makes no sense. She probably added something in for the bigger cookies, but the way she expressed the math literally doesn't add up, and visually it is nonsense.

Also she uses margarine instead of butter and cheaps out on ingredients so nothing is really comparable.

Screenshot_20240417-135949-17133853683281

6.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    None of these kids are eating any of the yogurt or any of rhe popsicles she made. Those are all for her and gag. The kids have all pooled their money for chic-fil-a or whatever takeout they can bribe the eldest to grab while she’s out at work. Can you blame them? I’d do the same if I was them rather than eating the crockpot diarrhea beans or whatever that was.

Anyway. Most of that food she bought will be wasted. Simple as.

7.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow, she must be watching Becky from Acre Homestead a lot. First it was the donuts last week, now the garlic pucks. I guess they have a lot in common, since neither of them take care of their kids.

8.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meowmeow1975 @ 17/4/2024, 23:12) 
    Wow, she must be watching Becky from Acre Homestead a lot. First it was the donuts last week, now the garlic pucks. I guess they have a lot in common, since neither of them take care of their kids.

All of this canning, preserving and stupid garlic "pucks" ! It's so insane!!!!

People did this on farms because they had to. There's no cows in their yard besides the ones on the mortgage.

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I want to know what the financial thing that happened to cause Amy to lose her shit this week. Was it the taxes? Greg’s new mystery vehicle first payment due? All of the above plus the mortgage payment? Why is she freaking out so bad?

It’s so funny to me.

Live within your means instead of blowing your proverbial load on Temu tier bullshit for YouTube and you won’t have this problems you dumb fat cow.

10.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ThinkingOutLoud 😂 @ there are no cows in their yard besides the ones on their mortgage.

11.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Amy speaks to her viewers like they are special needs adults. She acts so superior which I find quite amusing when she can barely speak English.

Yes dummy fingerling potatoes are actually potatoes. Shocking I know.

After a long winded explanation she says “does that make sense?” So annoying. She rambles on and on like a toddler using words like “drippy”.

Where and how did she save her family 200 bucks? She spent that on ingredients to make her gross recipes. So no Amy that doesn’t make sense.

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She was using Enron math!

13.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    How long would it take for a bank to foreclose on a property in Florida? Just pondering how long they will be in their swamp house

14.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CallItLikeISeeIt @ 4/18/2024, 12:16 AM) 
    They're closing in on a year in Florida and I just realized even Aunt Julie doesn't appear to have visited. She seems like the type to take a sunny vacation, and she didn't even mind being filmed in the past. She seems like a peacemaker that gets along with everybody.

A full year and their youngest, single son, who is out of the house, has not yet visited, either. You'd be providing your kid with a plane ticket, right?

It appears the only people who visited were Brooklyn's future inlaws who Amy met in a different city, instead of inviting to her house.

So weird.

What kids don't visit their moms in a whole year? The whole....Lauren is so busy with kids is BS, too - ladies with kids travel all the time! My coworker is flying with her baby to visit a family member next month, just her and the baby - no husband since he couldn't get away from work.

15.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    You never know these days. My oldest son hasn't visited for a while because he has pets and a full-time job that he can't afford to take time off of. Evan is probably broke and just barely making it. This economy is tough for young people. Especially young people that graduated from moldy mountain God academy.

Edited by Mysterygal - 4/18/2024, 05:54 AM

902 replies since 29/3/2024, 18:36   63093 views