Amy's systemization will suffis to put your smooshy Wong-Tongs and bag-gulls in the frigerator. It's more better, then you can swim in the pool! Pt 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CallItLikeISeeIt @ 18/4/2024, 05:16) 
    They're closing in on a year in Florida and I just realized even Aunt Julie doesn't appear to have visited. She seems like the type to take a sunny vacation, and she didn't even mind being filmed in the past. She seems like a peacemaker that gets along with everybody.

No Julie. No Lauren. No Evan. No Dad. No mom and dad (Gag). No Ashlyn. No Collin.

No thoughts of any of them aside from poisoning her father with peanuts.

No wonder Brooklyn is running as fast as she can to get married and get out of the circus house.

2.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Following

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 4/17/2024, 09:53 PM) 
    You never know these days. My oldest son hasn't visited for a while because he has pets and a full-time job that he can't afford to take time off of. Evan is probably broke and just barely making it. This economy is tough for young people. Especially young people that graduated from moldy mountain God academy.

My kid can't afford it either.
    And unlike Amy, my kids actually like me and we talk almost daily.
    Tickets are expensive for young people. They also have to work a lot of hours.

Like, I agree that her kids probably don't want to visit her- but not everyone can just hop on a plane, or afford to travel, kids in tow or not. I didn't take MY first plane ride until LAST YEAR. And I got one of those super cheap Frontier ones- I can't imagine dragging a baby onto that crowed ass thing.

They're probably enjoying the break from her though.

4.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think you’re both right. It is hella expensive. My daughter visits usually twice a year and American jacked up the fairs here by $100 for no reason. I checked out for months and the tickets were all that way as compared to the same route/same time last year. But it is odd that there are that many family members in her life and not one of them wants to save or make the extra effort to visit her.

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Amy has definitely been reading here.

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So ... she gives a little hint that she's talking about Jamerill at the beginning, but at 08:45 it's very obvious that she's talking about Jamerrill.

7.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She is – we were compared to the National Enquirer! There’s no Bat Boy here, Amy. You earned your thread by being a total disaster of a human being and broadcasting to to the world.

Edited by Monday‚ Monday - 4/18/2024, 01:24 PM

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We're near multiple NY and NJ airports so it might be more reasonable but there are still roundtrip to Florida flights for under $200 for non holidays by us. We are closer to 1, but we've flown out of different ones when it was a lot cheaper.

We live in an area where a lot of people come from other countries. It's a normal mostly middle class area, and it's common for families fly to their home countries, move around for work, etc. Our school had to put a rule in place that if kids were out for a consecutive number of weeks, they would disenroll them, because parents too often took kids out when it's cheaper to fly during the school year and miss a ton of class. It's common for technology jobs that families will move here for a year or so, flying home intermittently then move again taking another assignment somewhere else and moving.

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Charlotte NC To Sarasota can be flown on Frontier for sometimes as low as 29$ a ticket
    I switched over from American to Frontier, while planning my move to Florida, American offers nothing in the way of comfort, even in biz class, any more so than frontier. The service is abysmally the same.
    I've flown as low as $19 with no baggage. Mobbs can afford a new truck, they can afford to fly their family to see them
    Bottom line,....their kids and other relatives don't want to see them. After all it's 120 degrees every day, and oh the traffic, and the sand, and nothing is like it was in the Mountains..what wah

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    GridArt_20240418_075036817

11.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Dang she does need those nails done😵‍💫when she said her and Gag wanted blackberries but they were all gone she giggled but in my mind she turned into Mommy Dearest and screamed WHO..ATE.. ALLLL..THE.. BERRIES..😳new dehydrator. Shes going to have to buy a new cupboard for it😀I have one and put peeps in it.i also did reg marshmallows and made it into powder.shes saying next time she makes those bars she will change things to improve them..yeah sure. Like you will remember.🤓corn on the cob in the instapot.. delish

12.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 18/4/2024, 13:32) 
    Charlotte NC To Sarasota can be flown on Frontier for sometimes as low as 29$ a ticket
    I switched over from American to Frontier, while planning my move to Florida, American offers nothing in the way of comfort, even in biz class, any more so than frontier. The service is abysmally the same.
    I've flown as low as $19 with no baggage. Mobbs can afford a new truck, they can afford to fly their family to see them
    Bottom line,....their kids and other relatives don't want to see them. After all it's 120 degrees every day, and oh the traffic, and the sand, and nothing is like it was in the Mountains..what wah

And, a full set of gel nails was costing my teen who works and pays for this herself $65 ish plus tip at different places. So, fly a kid home instead of the nails. Florida is such a vacation destination - there are many flights in and out every day.

13.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Throwback Thursday
    Remember when she used to cook a crap ton of bacon in her big roaster?

I thought of that when I saw how she had just plopped the bacon into the skillet.

Didn’t she say the dehydrating of the fruit was for skool?? Where were the students?

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Two things: they live in a city and it's possible to try something new with one's husband like... Go to a gym together.

I bet Greg was working out when he was skinny, fit, Greg on his solo mission to find a church.

☀️☀️☀️☀️

Amy's girls have too much time to watch videos on hair and makeup because they never get a chance to go to prom, school dances, etc. Instead of being educated in a school you keep them at home and they watch the devil garbage you spout off on - tiktok and Insta time wasters.

Is that the devil who won't let you overcome the humiliation of having the school tell you your kids are many grade levels behind? School should take all day.

My 13 year old was going I=PRT yesterday in 7th grade math. Before you say you don't need that level of math and disregard that particular equation, think about your mortgage struggles.

GridArt_20240418_081748945

15.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The clock said something like 10:39 when she said she was going "to do school".
    When Maddie appeared and school was done, the clock said 11:54.
    About an hour of school,if that.
    Mamma needs her nails done, no time for reading,writing, and the rithmetic.
    So no gossip, right Amy. But yet you threw shade at those who "have time" to exercise or may be going through a separation. Ahem, Jammerill.
    FYI,....that's gossip.
    Holier than though Amy, who never went through a separation,..lol, ha ha ha 🤣 😂 😉 😂. Your husband left you you for 10 months. That!!!! Is a separation.
    Because you pretended it didn't happen, doesn't mean it didn't.
    The whole enemy, Satan shit is scary. She's menopausal all right. Can't even use the word period, or menstruation. Start your "girl time" jfc. Give me a break

902 replies since 29/3/2024, 18:36   63088 views