Amy's systemization will suffis to put your smooshy Wong-Tongs and bag-gulls in the frigerator. It's more better, then you can swim in the pool! Pt 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Amy was definitely reading here when we were posting pictures of her in the circus tent.

She can say what she wants, but exercise is not a priority for her. She could easily fit a piece of exercise equipment in her ugly bedroom. She could ride a bike with petals. She could stop eating super unhealthy food.

But she’s lazy trashy Amy. She can’t blame her weight gain on menopause either. She eats and cooks crap. It’s all high calorie, low nutrient dense food. And she eats huge portions.

I definitely felt a little jealousy over Jammeril and her weight loss and working out. Although nothing is worse than losing your spouse in trashy Amy’s world.

2.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sabrina T. @ 19/4/2024, 00:49) 
    Amy was definitely reading here when we were posting pictures of her in the circus tent.

She can say what she wants, but exercise is not a priority for her. She could easily fit a piece of exercise equipment in her ugly bedroom. She could ride a bike with petals. She could stop eating super unhealthy food.

But she’s lazy trashy Amy. She can’t blame her weight gain on menopause either. She eats and cooks crap. It’s all high calorie, low nutrient dense food. And she eats huge portions.

I definitely felt a little jealousy over Jammeril and her weight loss and working out. Although nothing is worse than losing your spouse in trashy Amy’s world.

That mumu was a decision and a statement.

2024-04-18-19-17-46-379

3.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This heifer was definitely reading here. In her opening sermon (15 minutes long) she addressed numerous things that were discussed here. Be careful Amy Satan is going to get you for being at the bakery. 👹

I agree with everyone that the white rings around her neck are so distracting and hilarious.🤭

Amy has no time or interest in going to the gym. She would rather “SIT”. Oh we know Amy it shows.

Why is she sitting in her kitchen “working” on her lap top and not in her office? She just had to have that office. I’ll bet she rarely uses it.

The professional time waster making popsicles that take 2-3 days to make. Yep huge money savings right there.

It sounds like her kids are receiving their education from Youtube. Amy worries about the “enemy” getting her instead she should be worried about what her kids are doing online.

She had to hurry up and get her evening meal prepared at 10:00 am so when she gets home from sitting while having her nails done she can sit some more. So so busy.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ThinkingOutLoud @ 19/4/2024, 01:18) 
    QUOTE (Sabrina T. @ 19/4/2024, 00:49) 

That mumu was a decision and a statement.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12453512/...9-17-46-379.jpg)

I can’t wait for her to wear that tent again. 😂

5.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has that white line on her neck because she’s always tilted down reading the bakery when she’s “swimming”.

👋 Amy!!!

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    SHUT UP!!!

IMG_9243

IMG_9242

IMG_9241

Edited by Sabrina T. - 4/18/2024, 10:10 PM

7.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    GridArt_20240418_221314523

GridArt_20240418_221850035

GridArt_20240418_223932310

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It’s hilarious how jealous Amy is of Jamerill and her weight loss I also think she’s jealous that she’s single….she wishes she hadn’t been a complete doormat and went running after her creepy husband leaving kids and grandkids behind just so she didn’t have to admit to being single…what a state she was in that day of filming and then blaming the devil for allowing her to watch Jamerills vlogs and become jealous as hell 😂

9.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don’t know if I can sit through a sermon but I will just to see this bit about about Jamerill. I cannot understand how anyone would want to be jealous of her life right now.

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    📢 It’s time for her pentacontakaiannual monthly shopping trip! 🥳🎉🎉
    We know that she knows her numbers are dropping and that her shopping videos have the most views.

11.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Over an hour of Amy telling us how she has to scrimp on food but can go clothing and decor shopping?? (At least that’s what I’m getting from the title) I’m gonna need more coffee for this.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    What pasta could she be referring to at the 32:27 minute mark that she calls Rattatori?
    I know what ratatouille is. I know what rotini is...

13.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lol, Greg already ruined the deck box and they only had it five seconds. He’s such a dbag. He ruins everything.

14.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I absolutely detest when the 2 of them talk over each other or try to end each others sentences🤬and those new lights. 16 million colors? Really? I bet the neighbors just love that.5 min in shopping already going off her list. Says she has flowers all around her house🤥does she realize how long it’s going to take those mango seeds to grow into an actual fruit bearing tree🤷‍♂️more ugly dresses to wear. The only taste she has is in her mouth😁horizontal stripes are not your friend Shamey😳

15.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Genius frugal shopper. Those purple plates were $2 each NOT 50 cents.

902 replies since 29/3/2024, 18:36   63036 views