Amy's systemization will suffis to put your smooshy Wong-Tongs and bag-gulls in the frigerator. It's more better, then you can swim in the pool! Pt 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She says everything she makes is delicious. Even when we can tell she hates it.

2.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So I definitely understand part of her little chit chat earlier this week better now- after watching a Jammerill video.

Amy was of course bitching about us here. But I feel that she’s weird about Jammerill.

Large family mama has lost weight, exercising and eating more organic. I think she was the one Amy was praying for. Praying she gets her husband back because no woman is complete without a husband!

I rarely watch Jammerill. I did because it was obvious who Amy was talking about. (To me at least.)

It gives Amy less of an excuse to be a fat lazy idiot.

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just wonder how much more crap from Slimey that she will take before she will leave him. What would the end game be, I wonder.

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (french toast casserole @ 21/4/2024, 01:40) 
    I just wonder how much more crap from Slimey that she will take before she will leave him. What would the end game be, I wonder.

I don’t think there is such a thing.

He could literally do anything. I think he could have sex with multiple men and women (paid of course) and put it online and she would still follow him to the ends of the earth.

He could join any other religion and Amy would follow him. She was Catholic growing up. She switched when Gags sister started taking the kids to her church.

She will follow him anywhere. Alaska? Yes trashy Amy would not have her cold disease any longer. She would learn to love fish too.

5. Donutbankjunkie
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sabrina T. @ 4/20/2024, 08:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (french toast casserole @ 21/4/2024, 01:40) 

I don’t think there is such a thing.

He could literally do anything. I think he could have sex with multiple men and women (paid of course) and put it online and she would still follow him to the ends of the earth.

He could join any other religion and Amy would follow him. She was Catholic growing up. She switched when Gags sister started taking the kids to her church.

She will follow him anywhere. Alaska? Yes trashy Amy would not have her cold disease any longer. She would learn to love fish too.

She is obsessed with him. Nothing and no one else matters. She is kind of scary, she will never give him a divorce.

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Am curious about what they can and can’t claim on taxes for their YT channel. Would percentages of the content like food, items purchased as content and portion of the property as the set/venue for the riveting footage.

7.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I'm pretty sure anything that she shows on her channel can be considered a tax write-off but it's not as much of a tax write off as people think it is. It's not like they get the whole thing for free or anything.

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her talk about the devil putting thoughts in your head is LEGIT scary. Major red flag on her state of mind. Like wacky to say a devil puts thoughts in your head. Crazy!!!

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m guessing blaming Old Scratch is how Gag avoids taking responsibility for his actions.

10.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The door mats look soooo ugly like really ugly amy the bitch took the old matt away because the neighbours cat was scratching it

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    IMG_4019
    Are these the bread pans she used 2 weeks ago when she made Subway dupe bread?

12.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That chicken she cut up looked gray. It had been in a cooler before she cut it all up. Yuk. Was it even kept at a safe temperature in that cooler?
    Those plants don’t have a chance. She cares nothing about them really. Just shove things and call it done.

13.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    You could still see the steam coming off the cut up cooked chicken that she put in the bags. And then she sealed them up. Gross gross gross.

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m stopping the video right here. Amy is claiming that she heard God’s audible voice.

Her family needs to get her professional help.
    It’s mental illness not a religious moment.
    Attached Image
    IMG_0703

15.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    For your viewing pleasure
    Attached Image
    IMG_0704

902 replies since 29/3/2024, 18:36   63046 views