Amy's systemization will suffis to put your smooshy Wong-Tongs and bag-gulls in the frigerator. It's more better, then you can swim in the pool! Pt 31

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Today’s vid isn’t worth watching, it’s the same old recipes, all of which we have seen in the last 30 days.If she really wanted to demonstrate saving money on food, she would have rinsed off week-old taco meat again.
    No wonder Gag has been able to tank the family’s finances multiple times, her math and reasoning skills are completely juvenile. It’s all buzzwords and clickbait, just like her frenemy Jamerrill’s recent videos!

2.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her short says bouillon is a big money saver. Yes, because it's mainly salt, MSG and palm oil which are cheap and horrible.

"Ingredients :
    Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Chicken Fat, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Corn Starch, Sugar, Dried Chicken Meat, Onion Powder, Water, Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Spices, Dried Parsley, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Natural Flavors."

Screenshot_20240425-073710

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Amy: I'm going to go ahead and get started, so I can finish"
    Ok. Word count on the words Mushy, shmooshy, slimy, is high today.
    "You can use store bought chicken broth, sure it's healthier, but hey, I've got tons of chicken bouillon sodium, msg laced poison right here, lets use that"
    Her skills nor taste buds have not matured since she was 12.
    Has anyone here ever eaten ring bologna spread like she makes?
    I assume it's like the canned meat spread, I can't think of it's name, but it has a devils fork on the label. Underwood deviled ham, that's it. For obvious reasons she can't have that
    Summary, absolute zero care shit show slop fest just to put out content. Less than 400 views as of now.
    My dog gets more views on his FB reels.

4.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jemmer crack corn @ 25/4/2024, 13:48) 
    Amy: I'm going to go ahead and get started, so I can finish"
    Ok. Word count on the words Mushy, shmooshy, slimy, is high today.
    "You can use store bought chicken broth, sure it's healthier, but hey, I've got tons of chicken bouillon sodium, msg laced poison right here, lets use that"
    Her skills nor taste buds have not matured since she was 12.
    Has anyone here ever eaten ring bologna spread like she makes?
    I assume it's like the canned meat spread, I can't think of it's name, but it has a devils fork on the label. Underwood deviled ham, that's it. For obvious reasons she can't have that
    Summary, absolute zero care shit show slop fest just to put out content. Less than 400 views as of now.
    My dog gets more views on his FB reels.

I’ve eaten bologna spread made from a big chunk of bologna that was ground up in a meat grinder with pickles and mayo mixed in it. I actually like it better than ham salad. But that’s me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

5.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    [/QUOTE]
    I’ve eaten bologna spread made from a big chunk of bologna that was ground up in a meat grinder with pickles and mayo mixed in it. I actually like it better than ham salad. But that’s me. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    [/QUOTE]

My mother made bologna spread all the time. Made the same way…pickles and mayo. We really liked it.

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Okay, I think it probably sounds worse than it is, because Amy is making it.
    I'd try it, but NO Miracle Whip. And not made by Amy. A little bit.

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The things she eats as staples are not things everyone eats, or things many people eat regularly. Who searches for bologna recipes? No wonder she gets so few views.

Is it only a coincidence that Urban dictionary uses Greg as an example for bopping the bologna?

2024-04-25-08-44-19-694

GridArt_20240425_083757952

GridArt_20240425_082355708

Edited by ThinkingOutLoud - 4/25/2024, 09:45 AM

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Who needs a tutorial on egg salad either?
    It's really a Miracle Whip tutorial with some random small amount of protein thrown in.

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She said the chicken noodle soup freezes ok but not the noodles.. let see where they end up next🤮

10.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CallItLikeISeeIt @ 25/4/2024, 15:17) 
    The never ending saga of her problems with peeling hardboiled eggs. Yet at the very beginning of her channel she has not one but two tutorials where she tells people the perfect way to peel eggs. Not to mention how to peel and chop a carrot and her method used is nothing that she has since shown us for years how she peels and cuts carrots. So basically that morning she watched someone else's tutorial on how to do it and decided to film herself doing it in the method that someone else was using.

I was thinking about how Amy was led by the Lord to stop being a heathen (her words) and become a believer. It was (and still is) about how the Lord can serve her. It started out that Aunt Julie wanted to take the kids to church and Amy said that she was all for getting free childcare for a few hours. And that self serving attitude has just grown exponentially over the years. "How can I benefit from the Lord today?", whether it's using Him as a catch-all excuse for everything "I was led by the Lord to do this" or it's exploiting others that are believers.

Yes. She's a false prophet.

People who major in theology learn the history and context. She takes passages out of context and applies them wherever it suits her.

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Everything is about the enemy.
    I've read the Bible...
    Her enemy - centric version is paranoid delusions.
    Her mental health isn't going to get better during menopause. Without help.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That fake smile 🙄 Today's video was so ridiculous. Amy acts like no one knows how to make egg salad and chicken salad. Bologna salad can be made with other bologna not just the Amish one. I buy Boars Head bologna and use mayonnaise not Miracle Whip to make it.
    Amy needs to stop the we’re so poor act. It’s hard to believe in their 650k house in that bougie neighborhood.
    Attached Image
    IMG_0711

13.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I felt like puking just with the intro today There's no way I'm watching this one. Can't she clean her house or something different for God's sakes? Go paint a wall Amy and get out of the kitchen.

14.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    They're like the Beverly Hillbillies in that neighborhood. They're so delusional.

15.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They are so obsessed with bologna.

Fried bologna for breakfast.
    Bologna sandwich for lunch.
    Bologna mush for dinner.

It’s gross that she handles her nasty phone and then touches food.

902 replies since 29/3/2024, 18:36   63078 views