1. SmoothiesLikeLily
        +46   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why is Galveston such a hard word?

There’s literally a song.

And not knowing how to pronounce such a common, well-known American city is not a good look, Jen. You’re not cute. You’re just making yourself look uneducated & ignorant.

Also…

1. Your son leaving behind his special fox stuffed animal at the hotel just shows that (a) you’re not that organized & (b) you’re not paying a lot of attention to your kids & what they’re doing.

2. Maybe, instead of letting your kids roam all around a cruise ship w/ their special stuffed animals, you should BE A SMART PARENT & convince them to leave their special “lovies” in the state room so they’ll be safe instead of getting lost & dirty.

Aaannnddd…

Married & Caged Jen: I can’t eat dairy. I’m suddenly plant-based. Don will just have to keep his meat in the garage. I’m a super-special vegan at Disney World & made the server take back my salad because of an accidental sprinkling of a little cheese.

Single & Uncaged Jen: Look at me eating steak! And cheese-stuffed ravioli! Oh, & an ice cream sundae every night for dessert!

Oh, & the smug elitism is HIGH in this b-roll footage.

887 replies since 29/3/2024, 20:03   95054 views