FromDesignerBagstoSaddlebagsLikeJen Pt. 452

« Older   Newer »

1.     +40   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    In the last thread I predicted all the things she'd mention in the packing video because the video is exactly the same every damn time she packs for a cruise with the kids. Jen is nothing if not predictable...

1. separate luggage for the kids, shown at 9:26
    2. laundry on the cruise, 14:14 plus multiple mentions of pop-hamper and bringing her own detergent
    3. packing cubes, and everything for the pre-cruise hotel night packed separately, missed the time stamp but yes she went on and on about this
    4. extra outfit for each kid in her carry on, 16:53
    5. hoodies for the plane, 18:50 but hold on to your socks, the kids will have fleeces, not actual hoodies hoodies.
    6. extra room for souvenirs, 28:28
    7. mommy bag, 18:56
    8. they don't really dress up, 13:20, but she is bringing one dress for CC and one Hawaiian shirt for Donny, and--hold the presses--a couple dresses for herself
    9. her new white baggy dress, 1:36
    10. the white birkenstocks, 12:50, and we see her new sandals too. But she later says she decided to take one pair. I don't know about you all, but I won't be able to sleep tonight not knowing which pair she decided to take and which pair she decided to ditch
    11. her new bathing suit, 1:36

Someone else, I apologize for forgetting who, added a few things to the predicted topics:
    12. all the journals in her carry on, 21:00 but she actually decided they'll fit in her checked bag.
    13. Mickey ears, 30:46, she's taking two pair
    14. paired down toiletries- she didn't mention this. Did she pair them down or not? How can we live not knowing?!
    15. Jasper, 21:00
    16. all the crap she keeps in Blue, another shocker that she didn't mention this but made up for by the fact that she showed the cruise-only bin, where she keeps her special cruise pajamas, cruise purses, and cruise jewelry except her cruise jewelry wasn't actually in the bin.

Bonus: She also mentioned a few other things that she mentions every single time: All the door DAYcor she takes, the bags of Goldfish, air tags in every bag, and her closet staging shelf.

She never needs to make another packing video again, just post a story on IG with a link to all the prior exactly-the-same packing videos.

2.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 29/3/2024, 21:34) 
    Reminder of what we're working with here

AM-17117444470833

I’m equally as shocked every time I see this as I was the first time

3.     +35   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think it's telling that multiple people asked me if it was fake :snickering:

4.     +48   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    “They know that they cannot look in their bags until we are on the airplane.”

What a freaking control freak.

She’s terrified of her children and has absolutely no idea how to handle them so she has to pack surprises every time they go on a trip so she doesn’t have to deal with them.

Meanwhile, they would probably be happy just using the iPads the entire time.

5.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 3/29/2024, 02:44 PM) 
    In the last thread I predicted all the things she'd mention in the packing video because the video is exactly the same every damn time she packs for a cruise with the kids. Jen is nothing if not predictable...

This cracked me up when she showed it. Robot Jen!

These baby toys that Jen is packing are ridiculous! What more do kids need when they have ipads? Bring a pack of cards and teach them or invent a game. Everything she brought is single-use.

6.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The photo is real!

Does fatty have an Easter candy stash in her luggage?

7.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm currently getting ready for a 2 month Europe trip and keep whittling down my clothing and stuff to a bare minimum for packing. No way do I want to be taking useless crap all that way to lug around cobbled streets and airports. I've been watching so many minimal packing videos and BeefyJeans packing videos are just a joke.

8.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It grosses me out that she keeps Goldfish crackers in that humid, musty claundry. I never bring food upstairs to the bedrooms.

9.     +21   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Half the fun of going on vacation is getting to leave a lot of crap at home! She just doesn't get it.

She is absolutely insane to bring so much junk in the carry-ons.

10.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    I have two more cities for her to mangle
    Louisville and Norfolk

11.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 29/3/2024, 20:30) 
    She says there's room to put things under the beds if she needs to. I've never been on a cruise, but I am horrified at the thought of putting things under what's essentially a hotel bed. You can't tell me they clean under there all that often.

She also lets her kids put their toys in the drawers.

It makes my skin crawl.

They actually do leave a large open space under the bed for luggage storage. There's not a ton of space in those cabins so it helps keep the floor clear, especially if you pack a metric fuck-ton like Jen. Jen does love to unpack all her shit and move into a hotel room like she lives there, which is super ick to me.

I'd love to hear her butcher some of the funny pronunciations of places in New England. Worcester, Peabody, Concord, Woburn. They aren't pronounced how you think and it's a trip.

12.     +25   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also Scituate, Mattapoisett, Assonet, Athol...

Oh my god is this tedious! I made it to the point where she talks about bringing her laptop so she can "work" :smashing_computer: bitch, please

I can't even remember the last time I went on an actual vacation and brought a laptop for work. Because it's a vacation.

This dumb bitch with 4 desks in her home office, without an actual job, bringing her laptop on a trip :5153: I fucking can't!

Edited by Breakdown - 3/29/2024, 04:34 PM

13.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 3/29/2024, 02:44 PM) 

2. laundry on the cruise, 14:14 plus multiple mentions of pop-hamper and bringing her own detergent
    3. packing cubes, and everything for the pre-cruise hotel night packed separately, missed the time stamp but yes she went on and on about this
    4. extra outfit for each kid in her carry on, 16:53
    5. hoodies for the plane, 18:50 but hold on to your socks, the kids will have fleeces, not actual hoodies hoodies.
    6. extra room for souvenirs, 28:28
    7. mommy bag, 18:56
    8. they don't really dress up, 13:20, but she is bringing one dress for CC and one Hawaiian shirt for Donny, and--hold the presses--a couple dresses for herself
    9. her new white baggy dress, 1:36
    10. the white birkenstocks, 12:50, and we see her new sandals too. But she later says she decided to take one pair. I don't know about you all, but I won't be able to sleep tonight not knowing which pair she decided to take and which pair she decided to ditch
    11. her new bathing suit, 1:36

Someone else, I apologize for forgetting who, added a few things to the predicted topics:
    12. all the journals in her carry on, 21:00 but she actually decided they'll fit in her checked bag.
    13. Mickey ears, 30:46, she's taking two pair
    14. paired down toiletries- she didn't mention this. Did she pair them down or not? How can we live not knowing?!
    15. Jasper, 21:00
    16. all the crap she keeps in Blue, another shocker that she didn't mention this but made up for by the fact that she showed the cruise-only bin, where she keeps her special cruise pajamas, cruise purses, and cruise jewelry except her cruise jewelry wasn't actually in the bin.

Bonus: She also mentioned a few other things that she mentions every single time: All the door DAYcor she takes, the bags of Goldfish, air tags in every bag, and her closet staging shelf.

She never needs to make another packing video again, just post a story on IG with a link to all the prior exactly-the-same packing videos.

That was me! I am pleased as punch that we did such a good job calling it! Another packing video done and dusted!

And saying that the children could not look at the surprises until on the plane! What a psychopath!

14.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Cruise pajamas? Freak
    4 pairs of pjs for 6 days and will do laundry once or twice. Who brings more than 1 pair and who does laundry twice a week on vacay?

Brings a change of clothes for the kids, in case they spill something, especially those big cups they give kids on the airplane. What? I've never seen a big cup on an airplane.

So much crafty things. Are kids really excited about new markers and pencil crayons every trip when they go every 3 months? Do you really need all that for a couple hour flight and then on a busy Disney cruise.

Good thing you're bringing everyone's reuseable water bottles. Good to be eco conscious!

15.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Tsk, tsk Jenbo.

:strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

IMG_5260

887 replies since 29/3/2024, 20:03   95046 views