FromDesignerBagstoSaddlebagsLikeJen Pt. 452

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Agressive Brusher @ 6/4/2024, 05:37) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 6/4/2024, 05:07) 
    She paid $31k and almost cried about having to go back to the room without dinner because her awful child was having a tantrum. I don't think it was a problem for them to bring you 30 cents worth of pasta, ma'am.

I’m not watching an hour and thirty minutes of this shit. She really is a disgusting piece of shit. Who had a tantrum and why?

At dinner, things were not going well, ine if the kids was having a tough time. So Jen decided they'd go back to their room even though they had already ordered. The staff insisted on sending their food and a bonus dessert to their room.

Bet she's never go back the the 99 percenter rooms again.

2.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    👍Always a great idea to reward bad behaviors of those Priority overcharged 1percenters!

3.     +26   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen looks like she doesn't sleep at all, spends hours in the wind and sun, and doesn't drink water.

4.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 6/4/2024, 03:25) 
    She said it was her 6th cruise so she's a gold member now.
    Gavelston
    New Years
    Alaska
    Christmas cruise
    First cruise

So what was #6?! :glitter-cupcake-smiley-emoticon

I'm hoping someone in the WWC asks her when she went on a Disney cruise without the kids. :rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smi

5.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is 41
    :o:
    20240406_004301

6.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 6/4/2024, 07:47) 

Those deep elevens show how bitter she is.

7.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    I just checked and a 3-night for the Concierge family Oceanview Stateroom with verandah on the Wish for 2 adults and 2 children starts at 6909 (versus 3950 for the plebs in basic Oceanview) in 2023. There's no way she paid 31k for this nothing-but-food-happened 6-day cruise. I'm guessing more like 12-13k (before DVC). It is still ridiculously expensive and incredibly overpriced. They better be throwing those "moist scones" at her for this price tag.

8.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 5/4/2024, 21:10) 
    The concierge service made the cruise, I quote, a "more communal experience". The exclusive club acted as a "gathering place".

Communal for the especially rich, Jen. Away from all the other people (who aren't exactly poor considering the cost of a Disney cruise). It's paid-for segregation. Don't use hippie terminology to pretend it was a chill, everybody-is-welcome, open-doors experience. I cannot with this sea witch tonight.

Sea Witch has me lol'ing! That would be an amazing user name! :hearty-laugh:

9.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ZizizouzouTWO! @ 5/4/2024, 23:31) 
    Sorry but this looks like your average European airline (not low cost one, obviously) food on a flight.

It’s amazing to me the basic shit Disney peddles as premium and people like Jen pay thousands for it. :5153:

5511F429-6050-4F63-B31C-2E6B34C1A0D3

Exactly. She's so gullible.
    That's the difference between trashy Jen with money, and real upper class people with money: she spends the same amount on garbage as upper class does on finer things. She has no clue how to live the good life with the money she has. She still lives it like the lower levels of society. All her special passes and special treatments are a sham; they're marketing strategies for brainless idiots like her. The only real difference with the commoners who she looks down on is the fact that she has oodles of leasure time on her hands, allowing her to do the kiddy cruises and kiddy races over and over again, while 99%ers might do this once a year or once very 5 years or whatever. But even the clothes she buys are totally 99%er. She has no idea how to spend her money well. She buys the same silly crap everybody does, but overpriced. It's really laughable how she thinks her expensives tickets make her extra exclusive, because it really doesn't.

10.     +17   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 5/4/2024, 23:16) 
    X1000! She also mentioned a couple of times that she’s gold level and the kids are silver level. And then showed the free swag she got for being a DVC member. And she had to mention that she get’s to use the United lounge at the airport. She is so effing obnoxious!!!!!

As status on DCL is defined by the number of cruises that you have taken, I love that she has basically confirmed - which we all already knew - that she took a cruise by herself and ate the cheese cart.

I’ve cruised DCL a lot with more booked but would never even consider booking concierge - it’s an absolutely ridiculous amount of money but as long as Don is paying, Gene doesn’t care.

11.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 6/4/2024, 09:46) 
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 5/4/2024, 21:10) 
    The concierge service made the cruise, I quote, a "more communal experience". The exclusive club acted as a "gathering place".

Communal for the especially rich, Jen. Away from all the other people (who aren't exactly poor considering the cost of a Disney cruise). It's paid-for segregation. Don't use hippie terminology to pretend it was a chill, everybody-is-welcome, open-doors experience. I cannot with this sea witch tonight.

Sea Witch has me lol'ing! That would be an amazing user name! :hearty-laugh:

Sea Witch is the name for the Princess Cruise Lines logo. Jinny doesn't have enough hair to qualify as looking like this sea witch
    20240406_071916

12.     +52   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Donny likes taking the stairs so Jenny said it’s fine because she can get more elevation training in.

It always comes back to Jenny.

How about you don’t mind because it’s something your kid wants to do?!

She’s the most selfish parent.

13.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Didn't she admit to her secret birthday cruise eventually? In a live or something?

14.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (brokenchristmastree @ 6/4/2024, 11:45) 
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 5/4/2024, 23:16) 
    X1000! She also mentioned a couple of times that she’s gold level and the kids are silver level. And then showed the free swag she got for being a DVC member. And she had to mention that she get’s to use the United lounge at the airport. She is so effing obnoxious!!!!!

As status on DCL is defined by the number of cruises that you have taken, I love that she has basically confirmed - which we all already knew - that she took a cruise by herself and ate the cheese cart.

I’ve cruised DCL a lot with more booked but would never even consider booking concierge - it’s an absolutely ridiculous amount of money but as long as Don is paying, Gene doesn’t care.

That's the whole problem with Jenny.
    She doesn't have to earn the money, it is just given to her to spend, spend, spend without a second thought.

15.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 6/4/2024, 08:44) 
    I just checked and a 3-night for the Concierge family Oceanview Stateroom with verandah on the Wish for 2 adults and 2 children starts at 6909 (versus 3950 for the plebs in basic Oceanview) in 2023. There's no way she paid 31k for this nothing-but-food-happened 6-day cruise. I'm guessing more like 12-13k (before DVC). It is still ridiculously expensive and incredibly overpriced. They better be throwing those "moist scones" at her for this price tag.

You're right I think. After talking to a family member that cruises Disney pretty often, 10k-12k is more like it for a 6 day trip. But when you include airfare, car service and all of her other add-ons she probably spent close to $16,000 to $18,000.
    If she was
    a helpful and informative travel vlogger she would've broken everything down by price. As much as she loves to flex what she spends, she is such a coward!
    She doesn't even know how to be a privileged ass the right way.

887 replies since 29/3/2024, 20:03   95054 views