IMG_2637
    IMG_2636

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Billdelatour @ 1/4/2024, 12:59) 
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 31/3/2024, 23:45) 
    I am watching the haul. Sorry to comment so late, I have been actually living life, unlike Thighs over there.

Looking at her, I realize she was super petite while with Don.

HOW IS SHE SO JIGGLY AFTER ALL THAT WORKOUT? HOW?

I think it’s just from years of her eating disorders. Her body is wrecked.

Powerlevel:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    i too suffered from disordered eating and had to get gastric bypass. My body will always look like jabba’s because I fucked it up from overeating and then starving myself for a year after surgery. 🤷‍♀️

JABBA’s !!!🎯!!!

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 31/3/2024, 00:42) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 3/30/2024, 07:28 PM) 
    I've only been on one cruise and there was a self serve laundry. We had our two kids and were extending another 6 days in Miami and the Keys in hotels so I needed to wash some clothes before disembarking. For context, when travelling overseas as a family, I enjoyed getting a little break in a local laundromat with a book while Mr Why took the junior Whys elsewhere.... a couple hours of ME time if you will...so doing this seemed natural. What wasn't natural was it was the last day of the cruise, and the laundry was packed. One woman was telling another she was in there doing laundry because she hated coming home and having to do it. Just me, or is that odd? Like if I was headed straight home, I sure as wouldn't have spent 1.5 hours in or near the laundry room wasting my last evening.

I would much rather wait to do the mountain of laundry at home, not take unnecessary time away from my vacation. I guess if you’re Jen who vacations all the time it’s no biggie.

I always like to run ours and throw it in the suitcase for a quick unpack when we get home. But we're the 99% and never been on a cruise, we're air bnb type folks 😆

4.     +43   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    You guys, they don’t like hiding ducks anyway. They were in fact planning on starting something new. Suck it Disney.

temp-Imageepb-MGV

Btw how gross to give out gifts to people with the best door decorations. Kids whose parents have the time/resources to do that shit don’t need whatever tat Jen orders in bulk from Amazon. It’s classist and exclusionary. Think of the lessons you’re teaching your children ffs.

It’s funny how she responds to wealth signifiers (door decorations! neighborhoods with sidewalks!) yet can’t be bothered to groom herself.

5.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Like glitter is any better for the ocean. Why don't you donate to those in actual need? People who can afford the time and money of a cruise really aren't in need of your cheap plastic Dollar Tree throwaway junk on their door.

6.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagine swinging on a Disney cruise :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

7.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 1/4/2024, 16:14) 
    Imagine swinging on a Disney cruise :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

Magic
    :hearty-laugh:

8.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cinnamon bunion @ 3/31/2024, 12:23 PM) 
    It's been a while since my kid was that age, but to me, this picture says "I'm so over this".

jpg

Look at that child's hair, though. Jen hates her.

9.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t get it—why is it okay to show the kids from behind? Either show them or don’t. We know what they look like and any loser out there can see photos on her IG feed. Is it just me?

She should be concerned about showing her elementary school aged kids with their lovies and giving private details about their lives. That is what will embarrass them. Or stop showing them at all.

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Leaving gifts for other cabins has been a thing since probably 2000 or earlier. On the original ships, there was a clip kinda thing next to every door that was a metal fish. The crew could put envelopes in it to confirm reservations at Palo or whatever else. On the DIS boards, prople started putting out ‘fish extenders’, cloth multi bag things and then others could drop gifts in them. They formed FE groups and then each group knew what cabins to put stuff in, how many cabins they would do. To this day, it still happens, hundreds of DISers do it, other online groups do it. If you do not want to participate officially, but want to spread the joy, then you ‘Pixie Dust’ cabins. it can be fun, especially for kids. They get silly stuff, little trinkets, candy, pretty harmless. Before rules changed, people would but the shot size of booze to put in for adults. BTW, door day cor is very popular on Carnival also, as is gifting. Now this reminded me, when DCL decided they could easily make more cash, they created the concierge area and rooms. Redid the cabins from the doors to the back walls. The doors were metal, for fire safety, but clad with wood. Because of that, magnets would not stick. The pearl clutching ensued, because now, nothing could be placed on the doors! The no tape or adhesive of any the rule was enforced with a fine. Plus, there is an entry door to the cabins that if you were not staying there, you could no enter. More pearl strands were broken because ‘How can I leave my FE gifts for that family?’ Now, I have no been on the DIS forever, and I am too damn poor to book a concierge cabin, so things may have changes, but really, it has never been life or death to me. My BFF Disney pal and I will bring a few little things that we pick up at Dollarama, DollarTree, or Cast Connection and drop them at cabins with kids if we remember. It is harmless, but people go overboard. Some will bring an entire carry on filled with crap. And please, do not get me started on pin traders who can’t get through TSA without having to ppull out their hundreds of traders.

So Friday night I did see Hamilton. Either my deafness is very much increased or the sound tech sucked. Eliza was so soft you could not hear most of Burn and her closing number, Phillips mikes cut out totally in once scene. I was able to see all the background stuff that is not shown in the movie, so that was amazing. Did I cry, yes. Would I see it again, maybe with a different cast. This cast was having so much fun in many places, it was great to see that. The Van Wezel is a great theater, however the up to almost 4 hour drive in total to get there, not so good.

Back to Beefy Gene. Did she do Easter or was the flying home day the excuse for not doing it?

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BowlsByCommission @ 4/1/2024, 09:25 AM) 
    QUOTE (cinnamon bunion @ 3/31/2024, 12:23 PM) 
    It's been a while since my kid was that age, but to me, this picture says "I'm so over this".

jpg

I agree. I bet the kids are thinking "why can't we go do something fun?"

And yes, CC got Don's thick hair. Very pretty. Now if she could just part it up higher. I'm surprised that Tens doesn't try to do her hair differently. Or is she afraid that Jenny would get mad at her?

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    is it classist to do something stupid like pixie dust doors on a $6000 cruise? the people who are on it can afford to decorate their doors if they want to.

the kids are growing up in two mansions (one moudly, one ginormous), they're not going to learn to be exclusionary through this.

13.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    IMG_2639
    IMG_2640
    IMG_2641

14.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 4/1/2024, 09:58 AM) 
    QUOTE (BowlsByCommission @ 4/1/2024, 09:25 AM) 
    jpg

I agree. I bet the kids are thinking "why can't we go do something fun?"

And yes, CC got Don's thick hair. Very pretty. Now if she could just part it up higher. I'm surprised that Tens doesn't try to do her hair differently. Or is she afraid that Jenny would get mad at her?

If I were Tens, CC's hair would be parted much higher, on the other side, down the middle...all on different days. Definitely down the middle and blown out on the day she goes back to the babysitter's. But I'm petty like that.

Anyway, we're percolating.

15.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I read the update. Can I just say Beefy, NO ONE CARES. We already know everything about you hoard on wheels as well as your bragity cruise.

I wonder if the Circumstances were hoping to drop the baby toys over board?

887 replies since 29/3/2024, 20:03   95054 views