« Older   Newer »

1.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 1/4/2024, 18:43) 
    Surely you mean The Concierge Cheese Cart!👑

Move over, CC, momma's true love, CCC, is here!

2.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It is so clear that she is absolutely terrified of having to actually parent those children. She does everything she can to avoid even the slightest amount of any feeling of boredom or discomfort. She has set them up for a lifetime of being completely dysfunctional. It is sad to see.

3.     +46   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 1/4/2024, 18:46) 
    The fact that she is going to be home for 3 days before leaving again pisses me off today. She has a one way ticket to Blue without any plans of what she is doing, staying, etc. What a waste of money, time, and resources. She is leaving just to leave.

Excuse you. She can’t handle being home alone when the children are with Don. It breaks her heart. She HAS to travel. Have some compassion. She’s a struggling single mother.

She would much rather have her children 100% of the time if it was her choice… except when it was her reality and she didn’t have a choice, she hated every moment of being a full-time mother.

Saying she has to travel because being home without the kids is sad for her is probably the most laughable thing she has ever said.

She’s such a lying, manipulative asshole.

4.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lol, you're absolutely right Party of 7

I will say, I can't wait to compare her reaction to being back in Blue vs her manic joy at being at Disney. *cue that gif where she says shes having the best time but looks miserable in her car.

5.     +24   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    My 8 year old granddaughter can make cookies, rolls, and other foods, from scratch with no help from her mother. She doesn’t carry a lovey. She carries her 6 month old brother.

6.     +63   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Jennifer, please listen:

1. It's GAL-ve-ston, not GAV-el-ston. You've pronounced it wrong in two videos now, and it's not even difficult to say. The mispronunciation isn't cute, it makes you sound stupid.

2. If you fly across the country for a trip, then by definition it is NOT a road trip. Doesn't matter that you drive around once you get there. It's only a road trip if you actually drive to your destination. The misuse of the word isn't cute, it makes you sound stupid.

And please stop saying B-roll. It doesn't make you sound like a professional videographer; it makes you sound like a pretentious asshole.

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :7043: :7043:

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How does she look so bad???

9.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope no kindhearted fellow cruisers wasted pixie dust on Jen’s Circumstances. I’m sure Jen’s souvenirs took up all available luggage space on the return trip and the kids’ stuff had to be left behind—you know, as an act of charity for those less fortunate.

10.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/1/2024, 06:53 PM)
    She does not give the appearance of someone with “privilege”, and her poor children look like urchins when they’re with her. I would love to know what people think when they see her out and about looking raggedy. Do they think she and her children are recipients of a free Disney cruise from a charitable organization? That she got a sizable payout from somewhere and instead of paying overdue bills, decided to splurge on a vacation? And don’t get me started on her driving around in her bestie Blue looking like it’s her solution to otherwise being homeless. Not only does it look like she lives there, but I’m sure when she opens a door the smells roll out like a broken sewer line.

Oh to be a bystander at the moment she is not filming. Pure Gold, with and without the circumstances, please universe respond.

11.     +37   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She really is the most profoundly arrogant asshole on the planet.

I understand that she isn't into Jesus and stuff, but those kids DO celebrate Christian holidays, they have all four of their grandparents alive, they have cousins and step siblings...and on Easter Sunday, they order pizza and sit the house alone. Wtf is wrong with her.

12.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 4/1/2024, 04:58 PM)
    QUOTE (BowlsByCommission @ 4/1/2024, 09:25 AM) 
    jpg

Look at that child's hair, though. Jen hates her.

I agree. I bet the kids are thinking "why can't we go do something fun?"

And yes, CC got Don's thick hair. Very pretty. Now if she could just part it up higher. I'm surprised that Tens doesn't try to do her hair differently. Or is she afraid that Jenny would get mad at her?

kids are probably thinking "What is happening, the sun is leaving" since she puts the kids to bed so early. I agree, they are almost are saying " if we could just have another fifteen minutes'.

13.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Meanwhile, back in another life she would mention having attended church services with The Rosses…. I believe she was married in a religious ceremony IN AN ACTUAL CHURCH. I guess this event would now require showers, hair washing, elimination of pirate boots / wearing alternative foot coverings and TWO news fugly sweaters (not ‘flyaways’). Plus, these holidays in church interfere with her ‘travel’ / B Roll gathering as an important business executive/ van driver.

14.     +49   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I can wrap my head around not wanting to go to Church and not doing anything more than the secular Easter stuff.

What I cannot wrap my head around is having family (ALL FOUR LIVING GRANDPARENTS) literally within 20 minutes and seeing NO ONE on a major holiday. It's fucking weird and makes me feel really bad for the kids.

15.     +33   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have never seen someone so utterly useless and incompetent in life, and somehow needs headpats from strangers -- just for, what, existing? :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: She can't even do that right.

887 replies since 29/3/2024, 20:03   95157 views