FromDesignerBagstoSaddlebagsLikeJen Pt. 452

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I am so thankful that Share the ̶m̶i̶s̶e̶r̶y̶ magic thing is over.

2.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    There was one time he didn’t shave for a day or two and she was a complete bitch about it. A baker with a better memory than mine probably has it somewhere.

3.     +43   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Let me get this straight, she just returned from a 10 day trip and said she’s leaving on another trip in 3 days but she’s only booked the outgoing flight & has no idea where she’s staying or what she’s doing there? Well thank goodness for those patrons who are paying poor single mama Jen to keep the lights on at home while she’s never there. What a frivolous life. And I already know what she’s doing when she gets wherever she’s going, she’s gonna stuff her face.

4.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 4/2/2024, 04:34 PM) 
    He lost it, she found it.

Kinda like it was part of the 50/50 divorce agreement! :lol:

5.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 2/4/2024, 17:55) 
    Let me get this straight, she just returned from a 10 day trip and said she’s leaving on another trip in 3 days but she’s only booked the outgoing flight & has no idea where she’s staying or what she’s doing there? Well thank goodness for those patrons who are paying poor single mama Jen to keep the lights on at home while she’s never there. What a frivolous life. And I already know what she’s doing when she gets wherever she’s going, she’s gonna stuff her face.

And also take an Epsom Salt bath in a gross tub in a murder shack.

6.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    To me both Jen and Tens are average.
    Tens is aging far better then Jen, and takes better care of herself.

Neither are eye candy. Jen never was. She was always plain, but was far better groomed when with the space man.

I think both women put pressure on him, regarding his looks, because, let's face it, slim or pudgy, he is really hard on the eyes.

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    B1Jt

"I'd do him." -Rosie Perez

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 4/1/2024, 08:36 AM) 
    It irks me when she does this.

Screenshot%202155-17119857538171

I just watched the update and came to say that when she does this, it bugs the crap out of me.

All of her weird hand gestures and tongue movement make me gag. she is so gross. PERIOD.

I agree, we all looked cute in our 20s. Jin never had class, style or elegance. When Jin wore dresses that were too small, she was just playing a part and mimicking some other creators.

Hobo is and has always been her natural look. ugly shorts and scraggly hair is who she is.

9.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think his weight loss blew up her life

Her entire life revolved around her weight and body image ... She is incredibly self focused ..and she had the children one after the other and felt gross, she was not exercising, then over exercising and as a result felt hungry
    all of the time and she IMO went plant based as a way to get control of the food but IMO that's all wrong so she was always always hungry not getting the right fiber or protein

then ...
    Pudgy oafy Don fell in love with his kids and decided to get serious and lose weight probably to get the back problems under control so he could rough house and play with them and golf lol and men lose weight differently so it came off of him quickly and he put on muscle and he was getting attention and praise and the balance was all out of wack and she couldn't set and simmer and that's it

she ended her marriage and now became the anti Jen Jen

10.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, we were all cute in our twenties. #That’sTheStoryI’mTellingMyself :snickering:

A few years ago my granddaughters found a picture of me from my mid-twenties. They said, “You were so pretty back then! We had no idea!” Yeah, I can’t wait for teenage CC and Donny to comment on one of Jen’s caged photos, you know…when she occasionally showered, and ask, “”Mom—what happened to you? You were pretty back then!”

11.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    I think they both turned into their complete opposites after the split, like they both want to deny they weren't that person married to the other.

Jen: loses basic hygiene, no fashion brand names (no fashion at all) no makeup, no hairstyle, no spa days, no petite figure, no busy bee planning, just wings it.

Don: sheds the retirement family home for bachelor condo, grows facial hair, tinder poly-playa 420 style, loses weight, the granny glasses AND the Kohls ill fitting suits and slacks, finds a women with a eccentric-but her own- style.

Was this who they really were and they just married as immature dolts?

12.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 2/4/2024, 18:54) 
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 4/1/2024, 08:36 AM) 
    It irks me when she does this.

Screenshot%202155-17119857538171

I just watched the update and came to say that when she does this, it bugs the crap out of me.

All of her weird hand gestures and tongue movement make me gag. she is so gross. PERIOD.

I agree, we all looked cute in our 20s. Jin never had class, style or elegance. When Jin wore dresses that were too small, she was just playing a part and mimicking some other creators.

Hobo is and has always been her natural look. ugly shorts and scraggly hair is who she is.

She just never had any style IMO

She had drawers and closets full of clothes but none of them really suited her...

She had the wrong idea in some respects .

There are Tiffany D people and Jen people I'm a Jen TBH

The trendy stuff doesn't look right

So she wanted to buy camo T's and baggy beach jumpers and clunky jewelry

When she needs classic pieces that were more tailored

13.     +38   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    I need a break from Disney Jen but I also don't want Fart Car Jen. Help.

14.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Once again: we talk up D** and T to get under Jen's skin. Yes he's lecherous but talking about how much better he looks now and way better is to stick it to Jen. It's like when we talk about how fat she is. It's to get to her.

I understand people don't like him. I'm not a fan either. We had years of getting to know him online. We know next to nothing about T so the vicious comments about her seem cruel. And people wonder why we don't allow much discussion of her here.

Moving on....I'm tired of "intentional" being the new buzz word. "Intentional living" "intentional grocery shopping" "intentional skin care. I'm surprised I haven't seen "intentional wiping my ass" yet. :rolleyes:

15.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why did Christmas morning Death Stare Don look so different from any slim version since? I imagine he was thinner then than ever, but dare I say…he looked kind of cute (glare and all). He has never looked like that before or after.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Maybe he just appealed to me that day because he was giving Jen the “I hate you” look she so richly deserved.

887 replies since 29/3/2024, 20:03   95057 views