FromDesignerBagstoSaddlebagsLikeJen Pt. 452

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 4/2/2024, 04:35 PM) 
    I just keep thinking about her nasty vehicle and all the storage bins in there. What possible food has gone bad? Remember that time she was in Disney with her vehicle and she said she found a jar of peanut butter in there and she was going to use it?
    :20130930103114-64d41b31: 🤮

I wonder if rats ever infest the car -- and isn't it just a matter of time with that pigsty? -- would she tell the internet?

2.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'd love for mice or rats or whatever to chew up the wires under the hood when the fartmobile is parked somewhere.

3.     +23   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    Don is not my particular cup of tea but I wouldn't call him ugly. Let's be honest. He's perfectly average in the looks department with a bank account that helps him lean to the attractive side rather than the ugly side.

Tens falls into the category, in my opinion, of women who are slightly above average but know how to style and carry themselves. Again, her taste is different from mine and can even border on kind of trashy when she's not careful (Ibiza picture and her wedding dress come to mind) but she grooms herself well, dresses in clothing appropriate for her body, and has taken care of herself in such a way that she has aged well.

Jen, by contrast, looks like a nasty, smelly hag with bad hair, skin, and teeth who dresses in clothes that are too small and accentuate her problem areas. She rarely dresses appropriately for the occasion and has suspect hygiene. Along with her poor choices in clothing and hygiene, her lifestyle has aged her more than necessary.

Jen looks about 3-5 years older than Don and 10 years older than Tens.

4.     +35   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is me, reading that Don is apparently fantasising about younger Jen while with Tens.

D0E05AD1-12B7-453D-801A-59C9B8A2EE7A

Some of you have wild imaginations. Don doesn’t even remember she exists, except for the one day each month when his bank account direct debit reminds him.

5.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 2/4/2024, 19:56) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/2/2024, 12:12 PM) 
    Why did Christmas morning Death Stare Don look so different from any slim version since? I imagine he was thinner then than ever, but dare I say…he looked kind of cute (glare and all). He has never looked like that before or after.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Maybe he just appealed to me that day because he was giving Jen the “I hate you” look she so richly deserved.

Probably not eating as much from all the stress and tension in the house at the time. Can you imagine the amount of nostril flaring Jen was probably up to?

I also imagine that Jenny would sabotage him… She liked being the petite one and liked it that he weighed what he weighed and “struggled” with weight!!!

I think he looks great now… It’s nice that he’s been able to drop some pounds. I think he looks better with facial hair and I think he looks better with the gray… I think he’s glow right up and I think it’s amazing that she hast to see him, that way… !!!!!!!

6.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet Jen liked him looking the way he did when he was with her. I bet she thought it made her look better in comparison. And I could totally see her sabotaging him as far as weight loss and if he ever did take an interest in dressing more fashionably.

7.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree. She felt like she had the upper hand and she was a prize, or trophy wife. :XP:

8.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    BeefyGene liked this post on IG because a) she is concerned for sustainability. Or b) she reads here and is stirring the pot.

www.instagram.com/reel/C3nxNb7gcYP/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA==

9.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 4/2/2024, 01:43 AM) 
    Gushing over Don?
    A86D20DB-6210-46C7-957A-F283B2583960

His man tits are always sagging through his shirt and now his head literally looks as big as his ego. He looks old and gets zero compliments from me.
    :20130930103114-64d41b31:

Looks like they might have traveled like Jen without any kids, I mean they have before? Must’ve been during a time the kids were ping-ponged over in Jens court? Maybe during Spring break? Now they’re back to Don so it’s Jen’s turn to travel. Wonder where she’ll end up during her break?

F30FDFE1-0AD0-473D-BFD1-80CACDB465E0

Totally agree with you. He just lookls like a skinny gross asshole. Looks like he may have used that ozempic, every rich person seems to be using in the usa.

10.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh yeah, that’s how her cleaning TEAM uses them…

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ooooooolikejen @ 4/2/2024, 08:27 PM) 
    Don may have lost weight and rid himself of Jen....but he's still an elitist, (likely) alcoholic, prick.
    And will probably raise all his kids to be the same way.

:clapping-hands-above-head-smile

12.     +34   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Using only one paper towel clearly makes up for the carbon footprint of flying to 14 RunDisney events, 10 cruises and 15 trips out to the fart runner (plus driving the fart runner around) :rolleyes:

13.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    Icky old Don clearly has a type. Feminine girly girl women with childlike faces and big brown eyes, long brown hair and dumb vacuous expressions when they look at him. He likes them to wear pretty dresses and he likes shoes and buying trinkets. Tens is better at manipulating him into a look that flatters him and probably is aiming to keep him healthy. Jenbot is now rejecting all that now she has been rejected. If she had a brain in her head she could've had a real glow-up and might have snagged Daddy Don 2.0 but her ED and poor self worth has won and she's slipping into a fat and frumpy middle age alone.

14.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 4/2/2024, 06:27 PM) 
    To me both Jen and Tens are average.
    Tens is aging far better then Jen, and takes better care of herself.

Neither are eye candy. Jen never was. She was always plain, but was far better groomed when with the space man.

I think both women put pressure on him, regarding his looks, because, let's face it, slim or pudgy, he is really hard on the eyes.

You said this perfectly. He is ugly inside and out. So is Jen.

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SeasonalWinnieBows @ 2/4/2024, 22:59) 
    SMD looks great and happy. And Tens... she's what 10 years younger than Beefy right. Kidding I know she's not but she looks fantastic. She has color, takes care of herself.

Don, Tens and Jen are all the same age for anyone wondering.

QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 2/4/2024, 20:32) 
    No return plans? Do you think D and T get the kids for 6 weeks? They have always been so annoyingly down to the T in their 50/50 custody. I suppose Jen feels she's owed 6 weeks of kid free time, depspite her mama heart aching so badly.

I assumed it meant she didn't know exactly where she was going so doesn't know exactly which airport she will fly home out of. Just gone for the regular amount of time.

887 replies since 29/3/2024, 20:03   95026 views