FromDesignerBagstoSaddlebagsLikeJen Pt. 452

« Older   Newer »

1.     +50   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jen is nothing but an overgrown child. She went straight from her parents to Don and straight to alimony and Patreon. Nothing grown up about that.

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 4/4/2024, 18:39) 
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 4/4/2024, 18:35) 
    She used to pack a 'walking pharmacy' full of items sold at Target and Whole Foods so she could run errands at Target and Whole Foods. She's an idiot. What's weird are the thousands of people who ooohed and ahhed over her adult diaper bag.

She carried a tourniquet. Which sometimes you just need in Whole Foods.

I don’t remember seeing that, but :hearty-laugh:

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I loved the Walking Pharmacy videos, kill me. 12 hr shifts at the hospital, plus a lot of traveling with kids, I had a few of those little pharmacies.
    I did not carry a tourniquet, underwear or laundry detergent...

4.     +61   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jen would be the only person with a tourniquet and still watch someone bleed out.

5.     +41   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So, I work at 1 of the ski mountains that rents out for the 29029......east coast. and YES if our dear JEAN were to register you bet your sweet saddlebags i would be there reporting!!!

It IS TRULY 1 % er's who are obsessed with working out. There is no charity going on. ALL white upper class mostly men, with a few women. it's truly a specticle to witness.

They are NOT billionaires, but for sure white ego centric executive types who think the world revolves around them. If you ask me, if you want my respect, then travel the A.T. starting late spring ( appalacian trail ) that is a REAL endurance, self finding experience. NOT something you pay for for the rah-rah's....

6.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The funniest part about the OG walking pharmacy video was that she said she has spare underwear in there and informs everyone that she has needed them before. Just be direct and tell us you’ve pissed and/or shat yourself in public, you loon =)

7.     +38   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’ve never needed to change my underwear at Target so I guess I’m doing something right lol

8.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So these 29029 are 1% ter singles mixers, that cost thousands of dollars.
    With our Jenbo in the mix, who wasted her money.

9.     +30   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She also feeds on the go. Surprise bowel movements are gonna happen when you slam a chicken salad sandwich and a frappuccino in the car.

10.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember she had these packs of vertically stacked round, colourful sweets - not American so I don't know their name - because if a sweet craving hit her while out, she could just snack on a pack instead of buying an ice cream (which she called fattening - I guess candy isn't in her mind)? She was so flippin' weird with some of her walking pharmacy choices.

But she always had cuticle cream. Burt's Bees and then she upgraded to Dior's Huile Abricot. Those days are long gone. Now, it's soft serve on the go, no chapstick and I guess she's stopped soiling her underwear? :snickering:

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was on maps today looking up a place near me. I saw that I put a marker on the map for Chicago. So I clicked on it and it was Jen's address. Did you know she has her house blurred out on Google Maps. I've see other addresses that are blurred.

QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 4/4/2024, 12:50 PM) 
    Remember she had these packs of vertically stacked round, colourful sweets - not American so I don't know their name - because if a sweet craving hit her while out, she could just snack on a pack instead of buying an ice cream (which she called fattening - I guess candy isn't in her mind)? She was so flippin' weird with some of her walking pharmacy choices.

But she always had cuticle cream. Burt's Bees and then she upgraded to Dior's Huile Abricot. Those days are long gone. Now, it's soft serve on the go, no chapstick and I guess she's stopped soiling her underwear? :snickering:

I was always amused at the way she used to pack snacks if she and Don were driving into the city. It can't take that long to get to the restaurant or play they were going to. Weird eating for sure.

QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 4/4/2024, 12:24 PM) 
    The funniest part about the OG walking pharmacy video was that she said she has spare underwear in there and informs everyone that she has needed them before. Just be direct and tell us you’ve pissed and/or shat yourself in public, you loon =)

Probably used for when she gets her period.

QUOTE (Just_Peopleing @ 4/4/2024, 05:12 AM) 
    I was shocked to discover that 29029 challenge’s founder is married to Sara Blakely (the billionaire creator of Spanx).

Jen is hanging out with BILLIONAIRES at this stupid event.

Listen, it’s not for me, but I can see people doing it once in their lifetime as a bucket list thing. Jen is insane to do this as often as she does!

It seems like she's trying to do all the locations where they hold the 29029s. Then she will brag that "she's done them all."

12.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 4/4/2024, 20:07) 
    I was on maps today looking up a place near me. I saw that I put a marker on the map for Chicago. So I clicked on it and it was Jen's address. Did you know she has her house blurred out on Google Maps. I've see other addresses that are blurred.

Former address where she lived with "that man" is blurred, probably by current owners. Her current guardrail house address is not blurred.

13.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I forgot about the Goddess Cafe. She will never find anyone that worshipped her like that ever again.

14.     +29   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    what a major dork going thru all that for a piece of Jen ass

barf

15.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You know, I was just thinking that even whatever SMD did, Jens reaction to it was so much worse. At least there appears to have been something on his part to better the situation, probably due to his devotion to his kids which he has never wavered on. Meanwhile this asshole complains about having her kids full time for, was it TWO!! (?) extra weeks like she went through some monumental hardship.

887 replies since 29/3/2024, 20:03   95054 views