« Older   Newer »

1.     +42   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    She admits to spending "a lot of time" at the Concierge Lounge (which she qualifies as "amply-sized" in the video, kid you not) during the cruise. As usual, she hates the idea of spending time with people who have less money than her and not being in a special 1% bubble. Plebs are yucky! :sick:

I think it's safe to say she'll be cruising concierge (nearly) exclusively from now on.

2.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen about Donny: He's so cute! 😍

Jen about Charlotte: . . .

3.     +46   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why is Galveston such a hard word?

There’s literally a song.

And not knowing how to pronounce such a common, well-known American city is not a good look, Jen. You’re not cute. You’re just making yourself look uneducated & ignorant.

Also…

1. Your son leaving behind his special fox stuffed animal at the hotel just shows that (a) you’re not that organized & (b) you’re not paying a lot of attention to your kids & what they’re doing.

2. Maybe, instead of letting your kids roam all around a cruise ship w/ their special stuffed animals, you should BE A SMART PARENT & convince them to leave their special “lovies” in the state room so they’ll be safe instead of getting lost & dirty.

Aaannnddd…

Married & Caged Jen: I can’t eat dairy. I’m suddenly plant-based. Don will just have to keep his meat in the garage. I’m a super-special vegan at Disney World & made the server take back my salad because of an accidental sprinkling of a little cheese.

Single & Uncaged Jen: Look at me eating steak! And cheese-stuffed ravioli! Oh, & an ice cream sundae every night for dessert!

Oh, & the smug elitism is HIGH in this b-roll footage.

4.     +58   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She is seriously the most unlikeable person I have ever come across.

5.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "I got so much ice cream on this trip. I love the sundaes, I've discovered, on the Disney Cruiseline ships."

Saddlebags, mommy bags and sundae yachts. :snickering:

6.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What is going on with her hair parting? It's like an actual comb-over at this point.

7.     +37   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For anyone on the fence whether to watch this video or not: she's super smug in this one.

Every single bit of concierge privilege is laid out. She's so proud of herself for pushing the furniture on their veranda (it's just a balcony) so she could put down her yoga mat to do yoga in front of the water. I'm not even halfway through and already both over it but also unable to look away completely. Jenny looooves her divorce money concierge experience. She's feeling so special. The self-satisfaction is positively dripping from the screen.

8.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 5/4/2024, 20:39) 
    For anyone on the fence whether to watch this video or not: she's super smug in this one.

Every single bit of concierge privilege is laid out. She's so proud of herself for pushing the furniture on their veranda (it's just a balcony) so she could put down her yoga mat to do yoga in front of the water. I'm not even halfway through and already both over it but also unable to look away completely. Jenny looooves her divorce money concierge experience. She's feeling so special. The self-satisfaction is positively dripping from the screen.

She will keep throwing money at her unhappiness because she has nothing else. Back to back Disney cruises and vacations are what money can buy, but friends and family and people who love you aren't.

9.     +37   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She lets her kids play by themselves in the shallow pool while she goes to another deck to stuff her face with apps from the concierge lounge.

10.     +34   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Oh yeah, she’s beyond insufferable just as expected.

On top of the concierge smugness, she’s also smug about the very expensive private car from the airport and the hotel upgrade.

“I think they upgraded us. Let me upgrade ya!”

Just fuuuuccckkk offffff, you obnoxious brat.

11.     +49   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So much smugness about money she didn't earn.

12.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Auxiliary Water @ 5/4/2024, 20:49) 
    She lets her kids play by themselves in the shallow pool while she goes to another deck to stuff her face with apps from the concierge lounge.

Seriously?!?!???

I guess there aren’t child predators on Disney cruises…..?

13.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I literally just skipped through a few seconds here and there of her cruise vlog, without sound 😂 And - I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone here who likes Disney stuff - I don't get those Disney cruises. I just don't get the appeal. As a grown up woman, I cringe when I see what it's all about lol And I'm kind of thankful that my kids aren't really into Disney stuff either. A Disney cruise would be a punishment for us all. The Disney princesses during dinner or tea time or whatever, Good God. My boys would beg me to leave. And I gladly would lol

14.     +32   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dawny lost one of is fox lovies on the ship as well. And Jen called the concierge service to find it. They brought it to their room just minutes later and she shows footage of herself and the kids giggling at the fact that the concierge found the fox so quickly. She's raising these kids to grow up into such privileged one-percenters.

Update on the Concierge Lounge: a little past halfway through the video, she says she went there at least 3 times a day. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why does she have to inhale with her mouth wide open and her tongue sticking out?

She looks wrung out.

PM

75 minute drive in a private car? She is such a privileged brat, for real.

She was panicked that they might not have a tub for her precious babies for one night in the hotel.

887 replies since 29/3/2024, 20:03   95050 views