« Older   Newer »

1.     +42   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    She discovered on the third day that the Concierge Lounge has scones. Not the "dry, crusty ones from Starbucks" but "the nice, moist, amazing ones wit clotted cream". So, she went everyday to have tea and scones (on top of the free soft serve and sundae with every dinner). This woman would breathe carbs if she could, I swear.

And before dinner, she'd go to the Concierge Lounge to get the kids special, sparkly juices and wine for herself. This is followed by a rant about how she doesn't drink at home but only when she's out and not driving anywhere or on trips, etc. This makes her Thanksgiving stories about her family drinking even more hypocritical. It was a holiday, your brother and his family were literally on trip.

2.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous

via GIPHY

3.     +47   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    When Jenny tells CC that she “didn’t pay for a schmancy room” I really wish that CC responded with “no, daddy did just like he pays for everything.”

4.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (Queen Cheese @ 4/4/2024, 08:29 PM) 
    what a major dork going thru all that for a piece of Jen ass

barf

Just goes to show that Don had to climb big mountains too.

5.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 4/5/2024, 01:49 PM) 
    “Knowing my kids…”

What, Jenny? Please explain why your children wouldn’t be able to handle being on a shuttle with other people.

Why do you always put everything on the kids?

Is it because you didn’t want to take a shuttle with the plebs?

Is CC and Donny’s behavior so out of control that you were worried if you would be able to deal with them in front of other people?

You look like an incompetent mother when you say shit like “knowing my kids”.

Stop blaming them and be a parent!

Part of the job of parenting is teaching children to deal with life, not remove any and all discomfort. She is determined to make her children crybaby weaklings just like her. And entitled. I’m sorry, but I’m ready for the IRS or somebody to confiscate the Ross assets. (I know, I know…no reason and it’s never gonna happen.) I don’t mind people with wealth—but I HATE entitled jerks. And Jen certainly fits that profile.

I’m busy with 99%er responsibilities so I haven’t had time to watch her fat smug ass brag about concierge level. But this sounds like a good one for anyone feeling an ounce of pity for Fatty.

6.     +54   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The concierge service made the cruise, I quote, a "more communal experience". The exclusive club acted as a "gathering place".

Communal for the especially rich, Jen. Away from all the other people (who aren't exactly poor considering the cost of a Disney cruise). It's paid-for segregation. Don't use hippie terminology to pretend it was a chill, everybody-is-welcome, open-doors experience. I cannot with this sea witch tonight.

7.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 5/4/2024, 21:06) 
    When Jenny tells CC that she “didn’t pay for a schmancy room” I really wish that CC responded with “no, daddy did just like he pays for everything.”

As sassy as Charlotte already seems, I'd imagine that's coming in her teenage or even pre-teen years. And I am here for it.

8.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    PM

9.     +46   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It makes me laugh when she’s smug about every single thing, thinking they are special getting upgrades and private cars and then she continues to mispronounce common words and places.

Take several seats, you fucking idiot 🤣

10.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    she really is ballooning up at an alarming rate

is it just me or is the hair part moved lower

im sorry but the kids are 6 and 8 and the short clips she has of them they sound like cry baby wimps

im sure they will be uppity as their cunt mother

11.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope Fat Jen didn’t think she’d meet her next sugar daddy in the super exclusive concierge lounge. I doubt suitable suitors are taking Disney cruises. And if there happened to be one sitting there drinking alone, he wouldn’t give unkempt, smelly, fat “girl” a second glance (other than to pull a cast member aside to ask “Is that person supposed to be here?”)

12.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Popular Jen is constantly getting interrupted by marketing emails during the video. Gotta get those coupons, girl!

13.     +36   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    More concierge privilege. They got first row seats for some show and because of that, they were shuffled through some "secret door" to access their front row seats sans the plebs, 10 minutes before they opened the doors to the poors. She's beaming like a newly-wed bride while recounting her advanced seating experience and even took footage of the front row seats. Such riveting content! Much relatable!

"Not only that, but they give you a bottle of water and your own little thing of popcorn. For every show!" :29:

14.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She'll be parting her hair above her ear next.

15.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'd like to thank you all for planting the Galveston ear worm in my ear. I can't stop singing it. <_< Robo Jen would malfunction if she knew we have a town here in Indiana that is spelled Galveston but is pronounced Gal-VEST-on. Don't ask me why.

So when she's in the concierge lounge numerous times a day where are the kids?

887 replies since 29/3/2024, 20:03   95160 views