FromDesignerBagstoSaddlebagsLikeJen Pt. 452

« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's also wrong in thinking that people envy her for doing Disney cruise, Disney run, Disney cruise, Disney run, allllll yearrrrr longgggg. Of course, most people don't have the budget nor the time to do this on repeat constantly, but even if they did, most of them wouldn't even want to do that over and over again like she does. Most people are absolutely fine with doing this once every so many years, or - like me - NEVER. lol Don't get me wrong, I love to cruise. But a Disney cruise? lol No thanks! I don't think she realizes that the vast majority of the world doesn't really care about Disney.

And like others have mentioned, she thinks the perks that she paid premium $$$ for are something exclusive, while - as with any vacation - many of the guests, including those in the most expensive suites or whatever - have done this cleverly and paid a lot less for it than she has, thanks to points and all sorts of discounts. When they see her arriving there with her frumpy clothes and unkept hair and no makeup, I guarantee you they assume she's one of the poors who did some extreme couponing to get there. 😂

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You're right Livi! Nobody has a life like Jen's so none of it is relatable. The repetitive Disney-ness is Jen being a robot and wanting to do stuff that other people can't afford all the time.

I've just started the video and she can't remember how to pronounce Galveston and she doesn't remember the airport they flew into :lol: Phew I'm glad I've got Jen to guide me when thinking about planning my next trip! :lol:

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    My daughter mentioned tonight that she's been to 2 Disney Parks now and whilst she enjoyed novelty of the first time she realised she was done with Disney tourism during the 2nd visit. She said it was just expensive for what it is and far too long waiting around for rides etc.

4.     +36   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We recently went to St Lucia on holiday and it was amazing. Jen has the money to travel anywhere in the world, and instead spends it on Disney repeatedly. She doesn’t know what she is missing.

Disney seems so overpriced, to me, for what they offer. The food looks like standard fast food, just shaped like some Disney characters and they charge three times what you would pay at MacDonald’s. I know the Disney fans will flame me for trashing it like that. :hearty-laugh:

A458FA88-65C8-44BD-94E8-12609F7A9370

5.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 7/4/2024, 05:40) 
    Another trail, another croissant, another ugly half-face selfie obscuring the scenery.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11438463/IMG_5854.jpeg)

Is she still in Arizona? Cuz that picture is awful. This is literally the best time to come to AZ. Beautiful weather. We've had a ton of rain so everything is lush, green, and blooming more than usual.

Also, who comes to AZ to eat croissants?!? Tortillas and frybread are where it's at here. Like, our tortillas are final meal of life amazing!

She sucks. She makes everything ugly. It's actually her only talent.

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 7/4/2024, 05:47) 
    she chooses the most idiotic nonsense to make herself seem quirky.

does she know that the italians eat a croissant (un cornetto) for breakfast nearly every morning? maybe that'll convince her to give them another chance.

Cornett is my favorite. I have dreams about them.

7.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ZizizouzouTWO! @ 7/4/2024, 11:47) 
    Disney seems so overpriced, to me, for what they offer. The food looks like standard fast food, just shaped like some Disney characters and they charge three times what you would pay at MacDonald’s. I know the Disney fans will flame me for trashing it like that. :hearty-laugh:

A458FA88-65C8-44BD-94E8-12609F7A9370

It is very very overpriced. Anything with a Disney badge on it is suddenly priced at least twice as much as it would be without the Disney badge. It's like a designer brand - they charge more because people will pay it. Like every time they increase the ticket prices for Disney World or make fast passes a chargable extra instead of free - Disney don't
    care because people keep paying. The parks are busy, the cruises are busy, people still buy Disney Vacation Club (which is a time share in everything but name). There's something about the Disney brand which people will pay top dollar for and they will continue to cash in on that.

8.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    I'll say it because I haven't seen anyone else say it: Jen's croissants look terrible. Very poor quality. What we'd call "supermarket croissants". If you're going to inhale extra calories and carry something unnecessary on a hike, at least make it worth it. Croissants should be buttery, flaky goodness, not this pale imitation Jen's shoving down her and our throats on Insta.

She truly is the worst one-percenter. Don't get me started on her complaints on one of her heeeeeeey-fweeeends lives about wanting to go back *cough reclaim cough* Bora Bora but it being too expensive when she's dropping crazy cash on the most basic, vanilla cruises and 90210 wogging events. She could've travelled to Bora Bora several times by now. If you're going to spend like there's no tomorrow, do it properly. Both the croissants and the destinations.

9.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Agreed AirportHashBrown. The DonDollars are totally wasted on Jen. She is a miserable, basic moron who doesn’t know to spend her money to live well. From the way she looks, to the house she lives in, to the holidays she takes, she just totally fails at being rich.

10.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Soon those kids will refuse another cruise. And then what will she do? Nowhere else fun for kids will have childcare!!

It’s still clear with this tantrum that she cannot handle her own kids. Instead of handling it, her solution is to leave completely? They aren’t toddlers anymore. My 5 year old hasn’t thrown a tantrum since she was 2? I know this whole situation has been so hard on these kids and I feel for them. Mostly bc they have to deal with Jen as a mother.

I really feel like these trips don’t go as well as she reports. I’m sure the kids act out constantly, don’t listen, don’t want to pose for another picture, say they miss their dad, comment that the pool is bigger at dad’s house than on the cruise, etc. Jen is so happy to drop them for hours in the kids club. She gets her “me time” back.

Their situation/divorce aside, if she really put in the work when they were babies/toddlers, she may honestly be able to enjoy them at this age without tantrums and they would listen to her. No going back to the hotel or the state room bc they throw tantrums. But now, anytime they act out it’s probably space man’s fault according to Jen and she doesn’t try.

I agree with what someone said. She’s leaning into her new body type, enjoying eating whatever she wants uncaged. Sweatpants forever.

11.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 7/4/2024, 13:04) 
    Soon those kids will refuse another cruise. And then what will she do? Nowhere else fun for kids will have childcare!!

It’s still clear with this tantrum that she cannot handle her own kids. Instead of handling it, her solution is to leave completely? They aren’t toddlers anymore. My 5 year old hasn’t thrown a tantrum since she was 2? I know this whole situation has been so hard on these kids and I feel for them. Mostly bc they have to deal with Jen as a mother.

I really feel like these trips don’t go as well as she reports. I’m sure the kids act out constantly, don’t listen, don’t want to pose for another picture, say they miss their dad, comment that the pool is bigger at dad’s house than on the cruise, etc. Jen is so happy to drop them for hours in the kids club. She gets her “me time” back.

Their situation/divorce aside, if she really put in the work when they were babies/toddlers, she may honestly be able to enjoy them at this age without tantrums and they would listen to her. No going back to the hotel or the state room bc they throw tantrums. But now, anytime they act out it’s probably space man’s fault according to Jen and she doesn’t try.

I agree with what someone said. She’s leaning into her new body type, enjoying eating whatever she wants uncaged. Sweatpants forever.

Exactly! The age they are now is actually the funnest age. My kids are exactly their age. When they were babies, toddlers, early pre-schoolers, it was HARD. I didn't have any me time. I was 100% focussed on raising them. It was exhausting, it was frustrating, they test you constantly, they test your patience and your reactions. But that's the age you have to put the work in. Now, at exactly the same age as Donny and CC, my kids are an absolute joy to take trips with. They're fun, well behaved, interested in new things. Even if we have to wait for a shuttle or whatever, it's fine, they talk about everything and anything and we have fun while waiting. They're well behaved in crowded places. We haven't had tantrums in several years, and certainly not in public.

She was too lazy to put the work in when they were younger, and she's still too lazy to do it now.
    She fails at being a mother.
    and like ZizizouzouTWO! said, she FAILS at being rich.

The hours she put into her online content ever since they were born: that's enough to tell you how little time she properly spent on them. I was a stay at home mom too from the minute they were born. I was home, just like her. Not only did I not have time nor the energy to put into posting online content, I didn't even have time to follow online content. That's how much time and energy it took as I was busy raising them. That's why I stopped following her (and everything else) for the past 8 years, and only came here recently. Because I was BUSY WITH MY CHILDREN. There's no way she was running a household and raising those kids like she was supposed to while still being SO present online every freaking day.

Now she's reaping what she sowed: her own children who she can't handle and who throw tantrums in public so she has to leave dinner before it's even served, when they are actually way past the toddler age and should be able to behave by now.

That being said, if I was being dragged onto the millionth Disney cruise, maybe I'd be throwing tantrums too. 😂 I'd go nuts seeing those polyester dressed and wigged princesses singing for the millionth time while I'm trying to eat. They're getting too old for this crap, Jen! Especially since they've done it so many times before, it's getting old and boring for them by now. They're clearly ready for something else.

12.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Unserviceable Jenbot @ 4/5/2024, 09:49 PM) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 6/4/2024, 01:53) 
    NutsAndNeglectfulAtConciergeLevel :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

98.9NutsAnd11.1NeglectfulAtConciergeLevel
    Fixed it for ya :snickering:

Yes, love it! Can you use colors in titles, mods? :lol:

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 4/7/2024, 12:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 7/4/2024, 05:40) 
    Another trail, another croissant, another ugly half-face selfie obscuring the scenery.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11438463/IMG_5854.jpeg)

Is she still in Arizona? Cuz that picture is awful. This is literally the best time to come to AZ. Beautiful weather. We've had a ton of rain so everything is lush, green, and blooming more than usual.

Also, who comes to AZ to eat croissants?!? Tortillas and frybread are where it's at here. Like, our tortillas are final meal of life amazing!

I still dream of the Navajo taco I had in Arizona. I looked up all kinds of frybread recipes, but still can't find one that's *just right*.

14.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Don'sDollars @ 7/4/2024, 13:55) 
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 4/7/2024, 12:33 PM) 

I still dream of the Navajo taco I had in Arizona. I looked up all kinds of frybread recipes, but still can't find one that's *just right*.

There's nothing like the real thing. Let me know if you ever come back and I'll hook you up. ♥️

Finally watching the "B Roll" vlog. She is only truly excited about anything that pertains to her. She simply can not remember much of anything regarding her children and their experience. It's absolutely wild to me.

And she so obviously favors Donny over CC it makes me so sad. As someone who experienced the same dynamic it is heartbreaking to watch. Just want to give that little girl a huge hug and tell her it gets better.

15.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Agree Livi! - you reap what you sow with kids. She is afraid of their behaviour which is why she can't relax around them or go with the flow - everything is about controlling their behaviour because their behaviour isn't great for kids their age. Jen was too ME-focused when the kids were younger and she isn't a strong enough parent because she's afraid of tantrums and handling them on her own. The private driver vs. the shuttle bus is one example - she will throw money at the problem rather than teaching her kids how to behave. It's a bit too late though - the ages that they are at now isn't a good time to start teaching your kids that they can't always get their own way.

887 replies since 29/3/2024, 20:03   95048 views