KetoInCourt: No one loves me more than I do, except for Travis THE TRAINER, my new boo! Touch me here, touch me there, STFU, because we don't care. Pt. 26

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shampoo&Butter @ 4/25/2024, 06:42 PM) 
    Yetta - isn’t it bad form if the knee goes past the foot?

I can't really tell from the front how far forward her knee is. They have changed the "knees stay behind the toes" rule for regular squats. You should keep your weight in the back part of your feet, but it is okay if it goes slightly past your toes. Not too far, though. On a Bulgarian Split Squat it would be the same. The main thing on them is to make sure that you aren't leaning forward from the hips. This puts strain on your knee. But, I can't really tell how far forward her knee is there.

QUOTE (Birdistheword @ 4/25/2024, 08:22 PM) 
    Yetta- why would the load her up before she has good form? Seems like we now know why she’s injured all the time.

She absolutely should NOT be moving up in weight when she is struggling with form. That is a recipe for an injury! She keeps saying that she has personal trainers, but it really seems more like a group fitness class, just with people doing different things. The trainers are there, but a personal trainer is with you the entire time and corrects your form. I have seen bad form with both Stacy and Roy in the videos that they have shared. Also, in most Progressive Overload Programs you don't go up in weight every single time that you lift. You stay at the same weight for a few sessions, sometimes more. Their need to jump weight every single session is crazy and foolish.

2.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her feet are too close to the bench on the Bulgarians.

3.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her eyebrows are almost perfectly horizontal! Aint no arch just like ain’t no quads quadding. The other day when she storied no balls pressing his legs were wiggling all over the place like a stuck pig. She just didn’t show them- he was struggling. I would bet the trainers talk the most shit once they leave .

4.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Someoneaskedme @ 26/4/2024, 01:05) 
    Imagine having to get a ring light to bring with you in your car. Pathetic.

This pic right here is why she needs a lip flip procedure and a non butthole color lipstick. She has to know how awful and outdated she looks, right?

5.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The sanitary paper on the chiropractor’s bed is orange as fuck when she gets up. That’s probably the first time she’s said one truthful thing in decades. 🤮🤮🤮 sloppiest liar ever

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Always a drop after she buys the bots.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240425-223915

7.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I'm no fitness expert, so I welcome any correction, but with her consistently complaining of sciatic pain and even after doing several things to eliminate said pain, wouldn't the next step be to not increase weights or do workouts that will aggravate that area??!!

8.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LikeAWreckingBall @ 4/26/2024, 01:40 AM) 
    I'm no fitness expert, so I welcome any correction, but with her consistently complaining of sciatic pain and even after doing several things to eliminate said pain, wouldn't the next step be to not increase weights or do workouts that will aggravate that area??!!

Yes. I wouldn't keep adding weight to aggravate it further. If she was my client, and she had the continued pain and numbness, I would tell her she needed to have it looked at by a doctor.

9.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wow to prove her point about beginners she blasts her youngest kid swimming . Such a shitty mom and person.

10.     +13   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Wannie85 @ 26/4/2024, 15:30) 
    Wow to prove her point about beginners she blasts her youngest kid swimming . Such a shitty mom and person.

Cue the long ass mental breakdown and incessant ranting because someone merely pointed out something that could be improved. Of course she’ll call them a hater and troll and swear she’s going to walk in silence. 🙄

11.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

Yes! I came to say the same. See my daughter didn’t know what she was doing either. What. A. Bitch.

12.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColostrumInCourt @ 26/4/2024, 15:48) 

Cue the long ass mental breakdown and incessant ranting because someone merely pointed out something that could be improved. Of course she’ll call them a hater and troll and swear she’s going to walk in silence. 🙄

Yep ! She’s say y’all ask me to show you then I get picked apart and trail off into silence awkwardly. Her little feelings got hurt. Scumbag

13.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The thing she doesn’t get- is this isn’t a criticism of her. It’s a criticism of her “trainers” who are progressively overloading bad form. She has complained nonstop for weeks about pain, but continues to add weight.

She and Roy are not providing the advertising for Brandi/Trav that they think they are. I can have bad form in my garage with a YouTube workout.

14.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Birdistheword @ 4/26/2024, 09:13 AM) 
    The thing she doesn’t get- is this isn’t a criticism of her. It’s a criticism of her “trainers” who are progressively overloading bad form. She has complained nonstop for weeks about pain, but continues to add weight.

She and Roy are not providing the advertising for Brandi/Trav that they think they are. I can have bad form in my garage with a YouTube workout.

Exactly this! She should not be adding on more weight until she can do the move correctly. The fact that she has pain and numbness, but yet they are adding on weight, is a HUGE red flag! There is a difference in muscle soreness from working a muscle and pain from something being pulled, pinched or aggravated.

15.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    KK you can’t be that stupid. Bad form isn’t working the muscle properly anyway and is doing more harm than good. Repeat sciatica pain and numbness isn’t the same as soreness, like Yetta said. Too much weight is giving you the bad form, but you are a know it all so good luck when you blow out your knee

951 replies since 3/4/2024, 21:31   61782 views