KetoInCourt: No one loves me more than I do, except for Travis THE TRAINER, my new boo! Touch me here, touch me there, STFU, because we don't care. Pt. 26

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    “I'm just so happy for my husband. I really am. Everyone calls him Mr muscles”…… kk does not like anyone getting attention. She’s just really insecure. She really needs to step back and take a break and rethink her life and what makes her happy.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5189

2.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Omg the poor Dear. She is falling apart. I'm not even being mean.

This is so sad.

3.     +13   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think she just takes everything negative and doesn't take it as people trying to be helpful. Yes she needs to correct her form before she does all the weight. But everyone knows nothing but her. She brings this on herself taking everything as criticism. She wants results instant. And no matter how much she tells herself she is proud of the hubs she really isn't. He is getting the attention and she's not going to have that. The way she talks about how hard it is to add calories sounds like an eating disorder.

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wow. I just checked in for a couple of minutes but can’t finish. Way too many dots.

I can’t quite believe she’s crying and filming herself. This is calorie counting and going to the gym….it is not hard. Cancer, major surgery, death of a loved one, that’s hard.

All joking aside, she needs help. The best first step would be a counselor. Wean off the gram. Learn to talk to real people and not the phone. She’s seriously deteriorating so much.

On a side note - there are a million calculators online to determine your calorie level to lose, gain or maintain weight. She should not be increasing her calories. It’s not a guessing game. Not sure if she’s not understanding Travis or just not listening.

And she does not look smaller in any way.

5.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Is this dumb b CRYING about this dumb shit right now? I have been dealing with a lower back issue and haven't been able to work out for 2 weeks. My husband, grown children, and my close friends group text knows about it. Well, now y'all, but I've yet to go online to cry about feeling "defeated" Good Lord! Miss Ma'am needs a friend AND a therapist.

6.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Can you imagine being so lonely that you have a meltdown on a public IG? She really needs a real friend.

She should take some yoga classes for mobility and stretching. I still shake my head when she talks about having fixed her diet. She really doesn’t understand that she can’t eat out like she does and expect abs. I almost feel sorry for her - but then remember that she doesn’t do a single thing for anyone else. She is only focused on herself and literally posted videos of her child’s butterfly form today.

Edited to add: the interesting part of those stories is she said they have no vacations planned…. I think her lack of shopping (although she has picked back up this week) is from them getting bamboozled by Le Blanc. Why wouldn’t they be taking advantage of their timeshare?

Edited by Birdistheword - 4/27/2024, 12:31 AM

7.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She’s defeated 🙄 and crying. Boo fucking who. I don’t feel one bit sorry for her. Not one. You reap what you sow bumpkin.

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has zero social life. Zero. No friends. Nothing to look forward to except packages in the mail and 3 hours of tiny Trav time a week.
    Hubs is a creep, it’s true, but he has a social life. I think he has friends. He gets out of the house. Stacy only has her phone. So sad.

9.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    AUTHENTICITY DRAWS PEOPLE IN!!!

Bitch, there isn't one authentic thing about you.

That is all. I have ZERO sympathy - she wants to get a tummy tuck and is prepping everyone for that. That's it. She is pathetic and jealous of the hubs. Go spend time with your kids or buy them something. Call your Mom and cry to her. Phone a frie.... Oh wait, you have none.

10.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Birdistheword @ 27/4/2024, 00:26) 
    Can you imagine being so lonely that you have a meltdown on a public IG? She really needs a real friend.

She should take some yoga classes for mobility and stretching. I still shake my head when she talks about having fixed her diet. She really doesn’t understand that she can’t eat out like she does and expect abs. I almost feel sorry for her - but then remember that she doesn’t do a single thing for anyone else. She is only focused on herself and literally posted videos of her child’s butterfly form today.

Edited to add: the interesting part of those stories is she said they have no vacations planned…. I think her lack of shopping (although she has picked back up this week) is from them getting bamboozled by Le Blanc. Why wouldn’t they be taking advantage of their timeshare?

I have family in Mexico right now on vacation which made me think of this crazy woman and how she NEVER mentions Le Blanc. Wouldn’t they be planning another trip right now if it was such a great dill? And the crying etc about her form and having to eat more calories??? Just wait until menopause really hits and she gains ten pounds overnight, and she wakes up sweating and she has aches & pains for no reason. She’s just awful. I can’t watch all of her stories. It’s just too much. I’m sorry for the rambling. Might need a break, but you guys just crack me up it’s hard not to check in. 😁

11.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    She is more upset over this than she was her mom's hospital stay/amputation. She is a selfish pig.

I really think most of the messages about her form were people who mean well. They saw that she had bad form and was struggling and they didn't want her to get hurt. Even the comments here about it are more of a slam on the gym. She is so thin skinned, she can't take any comment that isn't kissing her butt.

12.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yeah it is sad very sad. She hit a new low when she blasts her underage child swimming as a beginner and then cries about having to eat more calories . Come on.

13.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So why couldn’t she finish her workout? She explained about not doing the stretch cause she’s not flexible, but what happened that she had to cut it short?

Did she not listen to that tik tok? Digging up trauma will help you heal. She needs a therapist so badly, and a friend, and something real to cry about.

14.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I think that she couldn't finish her workout because she was in pain.

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So she’s finally admitting they aren’t personal trainers. She sure made it sound like that at the beginning.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5193

951 replies since 3/4/2024, 21:31   61873 views