KetoInCourt: No one loves me more than I do, except for Travis THE TRAINER, my new boo! Touch me here, touch me there, STFU, because we don't care. Pt. 26

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 27/4/2024, 01:39) 
    I think that she couldn't finish her workout because she was in pain.

But wasn’t she going on and on this morning about her moBILiTY by squatting in her kitchen this morning like an idiot?

2.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Chiropractors, Witch Doctors, FM, TIK TOK, POTIONS AND PILLS... SHILLING ALL THE SHIT AND EVEN AFTER TINY T TOUCHES HER, she can't finish her hour.

Damn moBIL-I-TEE!

3.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Goodness she looks scary! Like a practice CPR dummie. Those drawn on eyebrows are the cherry on top.
    Attached Image
    IMG_8845

4.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Woe is me... I am a normal 50 year old pre-menopausal lady with a nice, average body. I don't have cancer, my kids are healthy, I live a nice middle class life, go on vacations, working just a few days a week. I can afford to eat out, buy groceries, pay my bills and spend whatever, whenever and have a bitch to cook, clean and drive me around. I go to the massaJA, the chiropractor, get my hair and nails done, pay for a gym/trainer. LIFE IS TOUGH.

I HATE HER ENTITLED, SELFISH ASS.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240426-174116

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Uggg I can’t with her. At all.

Look at me me me. Woe is me me me. Feel bad for me me. Except people are always telling me how great I’m doing. I’m the best. I’m not aging. The trainers tell me I’m buff.

I can’t keep up.

Also her tacos looks disgusting.

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s being a drama queen, but I also get her. She’s so deeply insecure and it does mess with your head. Just because there a bigger problems in the world doesn’t mean that we can’t feel bad about our own issues that may be small in comparison. Where she loses me is that she is so defensive and narrow minded. She admittedly is new to all this and instead of listening to people who are trying to help she acts like a know it all. She did the same thing when she was “building muscle” by doing squats when she had a a couple extra minutes. Now she admits she wasn’t really doing much. She’ll hit her year mark with Trav and look the same and she’ll realize she was doing most things wrong.

7.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I couldn't finish with her microdots because I'm so annoyed that she's crying about this. Why didn't she cry when her Mom was in the hospital. Cry about someone else. It's always her. I couldn't help but think that if she had a female friend to talk it would help. If I'm upset my BFF always says something that turns it around. She says something that I didn't think of. A different perspective. She's too much in her head. I think this is a touch of karma hitting her and I don't feel bad for her because she created this with her arrogance.She needs a friend desperately AND a therapist.

8.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Life. It’s just so hard. You have to breathe at the gym. Then count your reps. Then concentrate. I just can’t handle it all.

So defeated.

Miss mam. Social media has done you no favors. The disordered eating has literally effed you up and instead of coping you just talk to yourself on that stupid phone.

9.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    You are SO right! They were bamboozled by the timeshare scam! What sad sad idiots!

QUOTE (Birdistheword @ 27/4/2024, 00:26) 
    Can you imagine being so lonely that you have a meltdown on a public IG? She really needs a real friend.

She should take some yoga classes for mobility and stretching. I still shake my head when she talks about having fixed her diet. She really doesn’t understand that she can’t eat out like she does and expect abs. I almost feel sorry for her - but then remember that she doesn’t do a single thing for anyone else. She is only focused on herself and literally posted videos of her child’s butterfly form today.

Edited to add: the interesting part of those stories is she said they have no vacations planned…. I think her lack of shopping (although she has picked back up this week) is from them getting bamboozled by Le Blanc. Why wouldn’t they be taking advantage of their timeshare?

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Pic 1: 😢 I’m not going to post anymore videos until I get it perfect.

Pic 2: Perfectionism drives people away. 🤷‍♀️
    Attached Image
    IMG_1102

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Having had back pain and leg pain before, I can’t see how this particular move is good for her at all. She is going to really hurt herself to the point she’s not going to be able to walk. The numbness now is already concerning and her trainers should be taking it seriously.

And the body goals she wants are people that are training to compete. She isn’t working out enough nor eating the correct macros for that.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5196

12.     +13   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Lordy - all those microdots are setting us up for the tummy tuck that is quickly approaching!!!

13.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Those inspo girls give it all. From what she shows and what we know about her, she doesn't have it in her to do it. From her macros, she really needs to stop going past her fat limit.

14.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    She is eating too much fat for the amount of carbs she is eating. If you aren't eating keto/low carb, you don't want your fat that high. She will be storing that fat.

15.     +21   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She leads a pathetic life. So vapid and void of any purpose. She’s a shit wife, mother, and human in general. Does nothing for her fellow man-ever- yet has built an imaginary kingdom online that she devotes to her one and only obsession-herself. Egocentric to the level of a literal preteen, her every waking moment is fixated on ME ME ME. To have zero genuine connection with another human on this planet is honestly so sad. Watching her chubby self sit on that couch alone and cry at how defeated she feels-all the while shitting on her husband’s “success” and refusing to listen to any well-meaning suggestions is another level pathetic. I’m sure growing up was hard for her being that she is extremely homely looking with such unfortunate features. I’m sure she was very lonely and probably without friends and had to invent friends then as well. She’s become so accustomed to having back and forth conversations with herself that she really believes them. Asks and answers. Social media has done great things, but damned if it also didn’t also shine the light and give a platform to the people who would have once remained in the cracks and crevices of society. The irony of it all is that social media attracts them for their circus freak-show attributes, and they are too far gone to realize that the joke IS them.

951 replies since 3/4/2024, 21:31   61844 views