KetoInCourt: No one loves me more than I do, except for Travis THE TRAINER, my new boo! Touch me here, touch me there, STFU, because we don't care. Pt. 26

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s fishing for compliments from the puppies that she’s Beautiful the way she is! No need for a tummy tuck! It’s all muscle, no fat! because she KNOWS she lacks the mental fortitude and toughness to handle plastic surgery.

2.     +18   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I think that she should go back to strict keto and walking to lose the weight. She should get a personal trainer that will work with her one on one.
    She could up her protein and keep her fat low, that will help her build muscle, but not store fat. I don't know why all of a sudden she thinks that she can eat moderately high fat and moderately high carbs and NOT store the fat? Plus, she really needs to stop eating the seed oils and the other processed foods. If she would go back to cooking and eating food that they make at home, she would probably drop the weight quickly.

3.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yeseveryoneisjealousofyou @ 27/4/2024, 18:13) 
    QUOTE (getagrip @ 27/4/2024, 18:09) 
    SO MUCH TO WORK IN:
    Ma'am yes ma'am your getting fat, holy microdots your not all that. Get the tummy tuck and check the nose, we wish you luck. (Or, we don't give AF).

Ma'am yes ma'am your getting fat, holy microdots your not all that. Get the tummy tuck and check the nose, and stop showing us your nasty toes!

I just really hate her feet 🤣

Love this!! I hate her feet too!! 🤢🤮

4.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Why does she care if she if she is a warm or cool tone person? She wears the same 3 freaking outfits over and over.
    And I’m not even going to comment on that dingbat’s stories from yesterday because what a cringe for her. 😵‍💫

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 4/27/2024, 11:41 AM) 
    I think that she should go back to strict keto and walking to lose the weight. She should get a personal trainer that will work with her one on one.
    She could up her protein and keep her fat low, that will help her build muscle, but not store fat. I don't know why all of a sudden she thinks that she can eat moderately high fat and moderately high carbs and NOT store the fat? Plus, she really needs to stop eating the seed oils and the other processed foods. If she would go back to cooking and eating food that they make at home, she would probably drop the weight quickly.

You are speaking the truth. She just doesn’t want to hear it. She doesn’t want to give up those types of foods. She enjoys not cooking and just eating takeout all the time.

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (tar11 @ 27/4/2024, 21:40) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 4/27/2024, 11:41 AM) 

You are speaking the truth. She just doesn’t want to hear it. She doesn’t want to give up those types of foods. She enjoys not cooking and just eating takeout all the time.

Agree also. Her prior keto diet, walking, and working one on one with a trainer will get her to where she wants to be.

She just simply does not understand how this all works. Getting bits and pieces of info from TikTok is not the answer - most of those people are incorrect, spouting info they heard from other online strangers, or schilling for their own agenda.

Her breakdown yesterday and then “I feel so good today!” It’s very telling about her mental state. As long as she lives for the gram, she’ll never be ok.

7.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=63028068

951 replies since 3/4/2024, 21:31   61806 views