Jamerrill and her jowls: the true story. A story of lies, mania and photoshop. Mega and lots, she just won’t stop. Pt. 46

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She should have worn her beige shape wear with that yellow dress however since she wore black we were able to tell that she was wearing something like the one pictured. Or perhaps she was wearing the full length style with a bathroom friendly crotch. Full length would suck in the fat on her legs. I just cannot imagine her wearing full length because after having that many babies her bladder muscles must be weak causing her to leak . I know when I have to go I have to go and I would never be able to get the crotch ready of a full length shape in time. I have tried to wear something like the one pictured but struggled with the snaps. I wore it one time but I admit it smoothed out my lumps. I also never wore the dress I needed it for again.

Like the rest of you I am wondering what in the world is wrong with her face? Also is it my imagination or are her lips getting plumper? They look nasty.
    Attached Image
    IMG_0330

2.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    $$ is no object when it comes to mega momma

3.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=MEB86,6/4/2024, 00:37 ?t=63015138#entry465240337]
    What is going on with her face? It was so distracting.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12404791/...3566121203.jpeg)
    [/QUOTE
    If you look at her forehead she seems to had some blemishes. The running off at the mouth could be attributed to Ozempic. Nervousness is a side effect along with a whole host of others.

4.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m getting back into the mega freezer meal marathon now. Is she really just going to freeze them inside of the bagel bag like that? She’s not going to wrap them with plastic or foil or anything? Those things are going to get freezer burned to shit.

5.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jams face is so swollen because all her fat has to go somewhere when she puts on her shapewear it pushes it up all to her mega momma head.

:hearty-laugh:

6.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She burned the fuck out of all of the eggs. The ones in the oven and the ones on the stove top. 10+ years cooking on YouTube, how is she still so bad at this?

7.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ruby Tinted Chix @ 4/6/2024, 06:12 AM) 
    I’m pretty sure those bowls from Costco were meant to be for serving and not for stuffing your face.

Yeah, that is a HUGE ass bowl.

I guess she justifies eating such large portions because it all fits in one bowl so in her pea brain that probably means it's just one serving.

8.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sorry guys, I am late here as I was busy posting stories from 2006 Facebook motivational pages and announcing the whole world how amazing I am by doing the favour of buying supplies.

9.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She definitely has the Ozempic face and she got lip injections. I don't know what it is but people's faces that lose weight drastically with Ozempic look hella weird. I have a couple friends that are lying about using it but you can tell because not only did they drastically lose weight "accidentally" their faces are all jacked up. That's the reason I'll never use it. I don't want my face all f'd up.

10.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It is my understanding that you lose muscle mass while on Ozempic. That is why their faces look like they do. If you look at Sharon Osbourne’s face since she has been on Ozempic she has lost a great deal of muscle in her face. According to the experts they can fix that look with fillers but once muscle is gone it’s gone. 🤷‍♀️

11.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AlisonWonderland @ 4/6/2024, 11:30 AM) 
    QUOTE (MEB86 @ 4/6/2024, 03:04 AM) 
    IMG_0694

Oof! That's an unflattering photo! LOL!!

yep it is hatchet face's sister!!
    sweetie-no photo shop of at least ONE of your 3 chins??
    and those fat chipmunk cheeks-no photo shop??? how do you explain the other photo's of your long nose and nonexistant cheeks and chins??
    what lunatic puts on all that eyeshadow,greasy lipgloss, a dress ,jewelry and makeup to be alone in your own house to show strangers you eating a large man size portion of food??
    you are screaming for help and attention sweetie and you really need to photo shop out that green etsy cabinet you stole
    from a small business person on etsy by LYING and saying it is damaged!
    or do you like showing off your "trophies" of what you steal???
    why on earth so you think people want to see your hog jowls chowing down on food as "content"?
    I feel sorry for her kids-she is such an embarrassment of a "mother"
    and a giant fat clown!!

12.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jammerril, you need to stop this. You talk about the "traumatizing" made for lifetime movie childhood, yet how is what your doing to your children any better? How can you even justify what you're doing? I would wear my clothes until they literally would fall off of me to have my children properly clothed and taken care of. I wouldn't be buying myself a 400 watch and a brand new wardrobe monthly while my children have nothing. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope Travis cleans you out and you lose everything. That would give you new content for a former mega mama channel. You should be ashamed of yourself JDeilite.

13.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    wonder if she did this to show next man she thinks she is going to snatch
    how she wraps those over blown fat greasy lips around things -wink wink
    that is only way this lunatic will snatch a man at her age, showcasing her mental illness on YT
    and that wore out vag!! showing him she can still do blowies! sorry for that-but she has
    NO redeeming qualities a decent man would want, she brings NOTHING to the relationship but a bunch kids, drama, lies and
    alot of BS

14.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Damn,that bowl is bigger than her head.
    And that’s saying something

15.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group