Jamerrill and her jowls: the true story. A story of lies, mania and photoshop. Mega and lots, she just won’t stop. Pt. 46

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    My local discount grocery outlet was sold several years ago. When it was owned by people who lived in town for years, it was a fantastic place to shop. It first opened selling goods that the boxes were damaged while being shipped on the railways, then began selling goods that were from truck wrecks in addition to some buyouts of grocers going out of business. Often I was able to find products from the UK like Salad Cream, HP Sauce and Maltesers at discounted prices. It also carried Kerry Gold products. Rarely was something out of date. It was also very clean. Now it is owned by recent immigrants and most everything is out of date, the store has an odor and it dirty. I miss shopping there and miss the former owners. It was a unique store and a fun place to browser. Unlike Jammy, I was a careful shopper, although I do admit buying multiples of Salad Cream and Kerry Gold but I didn't buy it all.

Jammy is not preparing her children with a good education but preparing them for a lifetime of health issues. She already has one with gut health problems. Yogurt can go bad and in the early stages it is often hard to tell. Spoiled yogurt can be relatively harmless in the early stages of spoilage, with an off-putting sour taste as the good bacteria within it slowly continue to ferment lactose into lactic acid. But spoilage can also make yogurt unsafe to eat. If present, harmful microbes can slowly grow in yogurt — causing food borne illness if ingested. Eating spoiled yogurt and dairy products can cause stomach upset and possibly nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, depending on how much you eat. :sick:

2.     +15   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Can we work the word "photo-slop" into the new thread title...? 😂

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m dying over this 😂😂😂
    QUOTE (Daisy-a-day @ 24/4/2024, 03:43) 
    QUOTE (Ruby Tinted Chix @ 23/4/2024, 23:05) 
    I wonder what her real hair is looking like under that rug these days.

Fried, Dyed, and laid to the side. I’m sure

I noticed her say this too and was like wtf

QUOTE (HomeInTheZoo @ 22/4/2024, 21:27) 
    She admits that she likes "getting high in natural ways" Lol What a weird thing to say.

He Jammy, homemade dandelion wine, and homegrown weed(now legal in VA BTW) are also natural.

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She likes flowers she could raise opium poppies.. Then there is Salvia known as a spiritual plant to those who advocate its use, such as the shamans that have used it in their rituals; but it’s definitely a psychedelic one as well. Like peyote, salvia is also native to Mexico and is a member of the mint family. When the leaves are eaten or smoked, this psychedelic plant can bring on intense hallucinations, although the effects don’t typically last very long. Users have reported feeling mood changes, sensations throughout their body, visions, feelings of detachment and an altered perception of self. While salvia is currently legal in both the U.S. and the UK, it was made illegal in Canada in 2010. Mom used to plant Salvia, Morning glories and moonflowers all were hallucinogenic. Had she any idea, she would never had planted them. Toxic to both man and beast.

There are many other plants that give a natural high but would not recommend trying them. While researching toxic plants I came across this bit of information, I thought I would pass on: Tobacco leaves also contain radioactive materials that come from the soil and fertilizer used to grow the plant. When the tobacco gets burned, the radioactive materials come out in the smoke. All of these components are capable of causing cancer, along with several heart and lung diseases.

5.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet she means getting 'high' from running, the Runner's High.

Yeah, right. It's called that for a reason, you don't get high from waddling.

6.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 4/24/2024, 02:27 AM) 
    Probably all for herself

her mouth formed into a fake looking smile, her sad dead eyes are not saying I am happy
    the smile is not genuine ,it is forced for her "photo OP"
    she lives a life and does these silly things like pose daily all made up with her food slop
    and show them look look at me -I am proving to you I run see my watch see it???
    she thinks she needs to portray some image she created strangers on SM and I think she is so not happy with it
    because it is all fake, she is not a do it all mega momma, anymore she isnt even a momma of any kind
    she is not a good cook and she knows it that is why she resorts to dumping canned and prepared food into crock pots and calling that
    cookinf, she hates the prep, the cooking it and especially the clean up
    but she thinks her "fans" wan to see her doing this dumb shit day after day after week after week after year after year
    same thing over and over
    you can see it in her photo shopped eyes, she is a sad broken person playing a role, not playing it well ,just psoing for a camera to try to get
    money in to buy more crap for HERSELF to try to fill her empty life and try to make her happy
    she is type that keeps chasing her "hopes and dreams" thinking a giant garden will make her happy more kids will make her happy
    a giant garage kitchen will make her happy, getting her fat non working husband out of the house will make her happy
    and nothing does
    she gets a little "high" from shopping for all these "things" like canning equiptment and thousands of dollars of garden stuff and
    thinking painting her house purple will make her happy and she is almost instantly over it and let down and back to being sad and broken
    sweetie if you went and got the mental health help you so desperately need you could let go of this fakeness ,this trying to be something you are not
    this chasing hopes and dreams and waiting all your family money
    one day you will wake up all those kids will have moved on and you may (or may not) have to grieve that you had all these kids to spend time with to love and teach things and let them help cook or garden etc and watch them get some joy and you wasted all this time on YOU
    you are selfish and dont want anyone commenting that one of your kids did good job cooking or gardening etc
    you are a narcissist mother -they get jealous of their own kids, no way you will share "spot light " with them or highlight their talents
    you would seeth with jealousy if one of your daughters was told they are pretty
    you wont go to thier horse events you are not interested-think how that makes them feel
    and when you lock your kids outside all day so they dont bother you while you are posing with giant bowls and fruit and bread etc in your shitchen
    and walk around constantly taking pics of yourself and talking to a camera, you are selfish
    you should be spending time with those kids and each one one on one to make them feel special
    you can't even let them run or walk with you , they would enjoy that , each day take one kid and talk to them
    that will never happen with a selfish jealous narcissist like you
    the the time you spend each day putting on all that makeup and costume changes throughout day for different pictures is time your kids could be
    learning or spending time with you
    I hope they do live with travis and he at least has them in school and is present for them knowing the amount of damage you have done to the family with this YT nonsense and then breaking up your family by having him arrested
    you can't hide behind your sad dead eyes jamerill delite!
    you are play acting but your demeanor says you are broken and sad, one day it may hit you like ton of bricks if you look at pics of your kids when young and say OMG I dont remember that OMG I wish I had played with them or spent time with them
    by this time they will all "unfriend" you and you will be one of those hoarder ladies waddling through cluttered house moving your crap from one spot to next talking to your self and all alone
    too bad you have no friends, your mother doesnt care to sit you down and tell you truth and to get your life together now

7.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    $600 watch for running??? WTF. Yet she buying groceries from Sharp Shopper.....

8.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She buys expired groceries for the kids, Jamz doesn't eat that Sharp Shopper shit. She only eats things from Costco.

9.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    No mention of GTG lately, could she have sided with the sane family members and be done with Jammas trauma dumps and circling around the Mr T drama. Oh I feel so much pity for the children (all of them)

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oh Hell No @ 25/4/2024, 03:37) 
    No mention of GTG lately, could she have sided with the sane family members and be done with Jammas trauma dumps and circling around the Mr T drama. Oh I feel so much pity for the children (all of them)

Her Last FB post with a grandkid was Amelia March 3rd. Maybe she was told not to post them any more? It seemed like she was always with them, but not anymore.

11.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oh Hell No @ 25/4/2024, 03:37) 

She is commenting on Jamerrill's FB telling her how beautiful she is and junk like that so I think she's still around.

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jamma Drama Mamma probably makes her mother make nicey comments on Facebook because not many other 'friends' will.

13.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    👆or pays her to.

14.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She may have hacked her mothers FB account to post comments about herself.

15.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    No way she’s smart enough to hack anything. A few months ago she couldn’t get into her email to get a code to access an AirBNB she rented.

Yet she claims she went to “IT school”

Laughable.

828 replies since 5/4/2024, 21:03   104118 views