LuckyLuckyYouFoundADuckieReadTheRulesYouStupidFuckieUnlikeJen Pt. 453

« Older   Newer »

1. Uncontrollable Resentment
        +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/12/2024, 06:39 PM) 
    No WAY does Fatty fit in a small. I’m 120 pounds and almost always buy a medium in workout clothes (I do like my blood to circulate, so there’s that). Maybe what she meant to say was “I ordered a size that’s too small”. :snickering:

And that hair! My hair has been thinning since menopause and I have hypothyroidism. I have 50x more hair than Jen.

I am the same weight as you and I also size up to a M in workout clothes, esp spandex like that. I can't imagine trying to work out while feeling like I'm stuffed into a sausage casing. There is no way a S is the correct size for her. And all for workout gear that she wears in her basement, alone.

I'm so annoyed with how poorly she does...everything. She has so much time on her hands now, she could really get good at something! She could actually learn about proper fueling/macros etc and change her body composition if she wants. She could learn to cook nutritious and tasty food. Hell, she could even just subscribe to a healthy meal delivery service, which would be what I would do if I absolutely couldn't stop bingeing.
    (I have no issue with Jen or anyone else's body size but Jen obvi does want to change hers, no matter what she says about how she's happy with her body. But she refuses to do anything that would actually accomplish that)

942 replies since 7/4/2024, 18:09   88032 views