Go Drink Your Shittin Bubbly Water Shit, I'll be Hidin in the Closet for the Eclipse..Unless I Can't Fit Pt. 32

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Heifer‚ Stubby‚ and Stunted @ 30/4/2024, 03:39) 
    Imagine being that fat and stoned all day, and video-ing it for all to see!

I mean, they paid money for a rusty old tin container that Bruce will fix up amd paint. Really? Along with every other equally strange project he has lined up! Where are they putting 50 more items? Why is Bruce buying old tools to "decorate" his garage with? $75 dollars is too much for a tool he never will use. No need. Bruce seemed annoyed that the person who DIED possibly had childrem that took some of the tools away! HUMPH! HOW DARE THEY! BRUCE ASKED THE UNIVERSE AND THEY WERE SLATED FOR HIM!

Welcome back , I’ve missed your comments here. Yeah no kidding that the family took the tools that they wanted.

2.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    WeedHouse is too carpentry as MeMe is too cooking , freaking terrible. Over the years Ive seen him buy a huge amount of nails and screws but to date he hasn’t made anything that is a high enough standard that it would go into any home. Everything has rough edges and looks totally unfinished, the chicken run cost them over $500 and resembles something my grandchild puts together and is just so ugly. His excuses for buying more tools just in case is typical for a hoarder, the garage is unusable because of the amount of crap he has and even the garage door won’t open. His hoard has crept out of the garage into the dump of a yard, if per chance he try’s to use something it’s ruined because there is no care taken with his possessions. It still amazes me how they hammer so many nails into the walls of the shack, they’re wooden walls that need caring for just like wooden furniture.

3.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Harper_ @ 30/4/2024, 01:19) 
    She is absolutely not disabled. Being sedentary by choice is very different to being disabled. She is fine, just choosing to kill herself with dangerous foods, that is on her.

She's only 59, she is not old, but she looks old because of the way she eats and behaves. Plenty of older people look better than she does and are more fit because they care about themselves and their health, she does not.

No one in that household cares about their health. They eat saturated fats and processed foods, and all the dressings and various seasonings full of msg.

Absolutely agree. I've said before that she reminds me of my mother. Mine is 63 and is about 300lbs. She eats milktarts for breakfast and greasy fries and fatty sausages for dinner. She thinks it's okay and hahahaha I'm pre-diabetic but won't do anything to better my life and health hahahha.
    My mil is 67 and hikes weekly, is so active she makes me tired and eats gluten free,vegetarian. She looks amazing.
    I don't get it, making such wrong choices and being narcissistic about it.

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Poor Moo. It wasn't her day for thrifting. Gnome got all the good stuff. She got some vintage (a fancy word for old) magazines. They were 3 for $1. She's an old person and likes the old ways a lot better than the new ways?? A commenter said that Gnome should have his own channel. Sascrotch commented that he did but failed adding a "lol". She's such a supportive, beautiful wife, right Gnome (only when it benefits her)? She was pretty annoyed that Gnome had a great day thrifting and she didn't.

Heifer‚ Stubby‚ and Stunted Nice to see you!

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mary-Ellen @ 30/4/2024, 06:56) 
    WeedHouse is too carpentry as MeMe is too cooking , freaking terrible. Over the years Ive seen him buy a huge amount of nails and screws but to date he hasn’t made anything that is a high enough standard that it would go into any home. Everything has rough edges and looks totally unfinished, the chicken run cost them over $500 and resembles something my grandchild puts together and is just so ugly. His excuses for buying more tools just in case is typical for a hoarder, the garage is unusable because of the amount of crap he has and even the garage door won’t open. His hoard has crept out of the garage into the dump of a yard, if per chance he try’s to use something it’s ruined because there is no care taken with his possessions. It still amazes me how they hammer so many nails into the walls of the shack, they’re wooden walls that need caring for just like wooden furniture.

Has anyone ever seen the inside of that garage?

QUOTE (RagBag @ 29/4/2024, 20:51) 
    Let's all pray for the non-religious Chickens by the Lake so they can win the lottery to buy their dream log cabin. 🙏 Remember when she used to draw and print in her sketch book all her hopes and dreams? Maybe she should try that again. Or better yet she should sit in front of her Buddha and pray about it. Yeah uh-huh.

Good one! Moo is probably praying to the 🐔 gods for cluck luck.

6.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    In that previous video she gushed about how she has everything she needs “ right here”
    Now in the next breath she talks about winning the lottery/ new cabin or whatever. Shes got to learn to be satisfied with what she has & take care of it . Shes a lazy, wasteful ,self serving idiot.shes a human garbage disposal!

7.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I had to laugh when I saw the immigrant from Laos who won the billion dollar lottery recently and thought of how pissed Michele must be, he has cancer and prayed he’d win so he could afford medical care. How could Michele’s prayer to who knows who for a new house to trash lose to that?

All the junk shopping they do is like a drug, they both get a temporary fix when they’re spending money then crash the rest of the month when she’s being frugal and cleaning out the freezers. They both have a mentality of grabbing stuff for cheap even if they don’t need it but do need other things, like a running truck, appliances that work, etc. This is why stupid people stay poor. I know uneducated people who may not be brilliant but aren’t poor, because they have common sense and work hard. That’s how you get good things to “come” to you, not by praying to Lord Buddha or her dead dog.

Sent via ForumFree App

8.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Excuse me if I’m quoting someone else here:
    “She’s using a fork to did her own grave”

Dig not did

9.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    A log cabin Michelle? Looks more like a wood sided home to me. She can barely walk around her tiny shack, how would she manage anything bigger? What an idiot

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ann Calamari @ 30/4/2024, 16:13) 
    I had to laugh when I saw the immigrant from Laos who won the billion dollar lottery recently and thought of how pissed Michele must be, he has cancer and prayed he’d win so he could afford medical care. How could Michele’s prayer to who knows who for a new house to trash lose to that?

All the junk shopping they do is like a drug, they both get a temporary fix when they’re spending money then crash the rest of the month when she’s being frugal and cleaning out the freezers. They both have a mentality of grabbing stuff for cheap even if they don’t need it but do need other things, like a running truck, appliances that work, etc. This is why stupid people stay poor. I know uneducated people who may not be brilliant but aren’t poor, because they have common sense and work hard. That’s how you get good things to “come” to you, not by praying to Lord Buddha or her dead dog.

Sent via ForumFree App

Exactly Ann. You can’t fix stupid and the Brydges are exactly that. STUPID! Never mind Moo wearing those nutty chicken tent tee shirts or methane clown those cheap knock off rock shirts they should both be wearing those tee shirts that read I’m with stupid! 👉 There used to be a show on called how they won a lottery and lost everything. That would be them.

11.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Check out jovati fashion collecting apron pockets that holds eggs. It’s at Walmart for $10.70 ca. I’m chuckling at this because McHeifer would buy this in a heartbeat. Perhaps get Scott to send it to her if it wasn’t available in Canada.

12.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Linda thats funny! “Im with stupid” yes each wear one!
    One thing I’ve noticed is that she likes to insult Bruce about his height, listen bitch! Wasn’t he short when u married him ?
    Did u think he was goona get taller?
    I rem she called him “ short ass”
    Bruce never dares to insult her! Although he must be thinking plenty of insults

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Me&Sissy @ 30/4/2024, 17:38) 
    Linda thats funny! “Im with stupid” yes each wear one!
    One thing I’ve noticed is that she likes to insult Bruce about his height, listen bitch! Wasn’t he short when u married him ?
    Did u think he was goona get taller?
    I rem she called him “ short ass”
    Bruce never dares to insult her! Although he must be thinking plenty of insults

That twat waffle has no filter. She should think about those insults she gives him. Anything happen to her some one desperate enough would snatch the little gnome up instantly. Sasquatch certainly isn’t catch either with her gobble froggy neck , big extended gut, green pointed teeth. Earlier on a few years ago didn’t she called him honey bear? 🤣

14.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Hell , i get constipated just seeing her eating all that heavy crap / large amounts of food, shoving it down then taking large gulps as if it’s caught in her throat because she’s taken multiple bites at a time

Oh I don’t think I’ve heard her call him honey bear , anything to butter him up
    I guess

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    New video and it's a short one. She actually got the rhubarb from the garden herself. She needs to learn how to roll out pie dough (way too thick) and trim her crust. What a f*cking mess. Being the professional cook that she is you'd think she'd know how to do that. The title of the video... 🤣🤣 She's dumb. 🐷

921 replies since 7/4/2024, 19:43   53628 views