50 Shades of Lemon Priorities Part 58: Daily outfit selfies, shopping, reading, and screen time are more important than raising children

« Older   Newer »

1. Bama Girl
        +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CookieMeownster @ 16/4/2024, 03:11) 
    QUOTE (Bama Girl @ 15/4/2024, 23:28) 
    Y’all my Monday has sucked, first of all got called for jury duty, usually they do plea deals, nope not today, so we sat for 4 hours being questioned, then 2 hour recess and back for them to sit a jury, guess who got chosen….ugh, I do not like it, but I will suck it up. Go back tomorrow for the case to begin. It’s a whopping 25 bucks a day plus .62 a mile(I live 6 miles round trip), I don’t know what I will do with all that cash…😂😂. Came home and turned my ac on, keep in mind it was SERVICED last week, now something is kicking the fan off and on. Waiting on them to call me back. My gentleman that mows my yard is supposed to be here tomorrow, so was trying to figure out how to leave him his money, so he can mow while I am sitting in court, ( we figured out a solution). I thought for sure if the lawyers saw the book I was reading while we were waiting, they would change their minds, nope. Oh it’s called “It’s Always the Husband”. Oh, and it is just Monday..

Damn you get $25? I got $15 😂
    Good luck with Jury Duty. I wasn't chosen last time but still wasted 3 days while they were choosing.

Yep, state of Alabama gave us a raise😂😂, tomorrow is closing arguments and jury instructions and then joy of joy we get to sit in a stuffy little jury room. Honestly, if they didn’t stop for a recess every 45 minutes we would have been done. My reward today, is an ice cream bar, don’t judge, us fatties need comfort too😂😉

267 replies since 14/4/2024, 20:54   22972 views