50 Shades of Lemon Priorities Part 58: Daily outfit selfies, shopping, reading, and screen time are more important than raising children

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itworksformyfamily @ 17/4/2024, 14:31) 
    I would love lemon to do a video where she has to summarize the plot of the books she’s read and list all the characters. There is no way I believe she’s actually absorbing the story and could have an intelligent discussion on the plot points. I read a lot and would struggle to get the page count she’s claiming to get done on a daily basis while also retaining any information at all

To be fair, she just reading romantic fantasy right now. They are pretty easy/fast reads since it’s mainly romance with a hint of fantasy.

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Romance by Vee - Buying your husband an umbrella.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JamHands9 @ 17/4/2024, 14:53) 
    I would love lemon to do a video where she has to summarize the plot of the books she’s read and list all the characters. There is no way I believe she’s actually absorbing the story and could have an intelligent discussion on the plot points. I read a lot and would struggle to get the page count she’s claiming to get done on a daily basis while also retaining any information at all

To be fair, she just reading romantic fantasy right now. They are pretty easy/fast reads since it’s mainly romance with a hint of fantasy.

I’ve read ACOTAR and yes it’s a faster read than high fantasy but she’s still claiming 400 pages a day plus all the over activity, editing, house work, shopping she claims to do

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She starts today’s grocery haul explaining that she used Walmarts grocery delivery so she could read all day Sunday.

So that’s also why the pantry items from Sam’s club sat on the dining room table for a couple of days.

Does anyone else do that? Bring in groceries and let them sit on a table? That’s so strange. Why not just put everything away?

On Instagram it looks like she also read for hours yesterday and Monday. I looove to read. However i have children that need to be taken to dance and swim. And also have school and require attention.

Her husband is one straaaaaange dude. Because if i read in my bed all day while my two kids played on video games up in their bedrooms, my husband would have a major problem with that after a while.

It’s almost like Vanessa likes the single life. Even tho she claims family time is so important 🤷🏼‍♀️. Don’t have kids if you aren’t going to offer them opportunities to reach their full potential. Bagel bites and stitch stuffed animals don’t count as being a mother

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I read fast if I took as much time as her to sit and read I could also read that much I think she has an addictive personality. But also while I’ve never read these books a lot of people say they are really easy to get addicted to so I think she’s not doing her other responsibilities to read

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She’s doubling the recipe for chicken crockpot spaghetti so they can have it for

FOUR DAYS THIS WEEK

🤮 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Her family has to suffer with nasty reheated crockpot spaghetti for 4 days so she has time to read in her bed.

7.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nah. Just MM. The kids eat pizza, turkey sandwiches and spaghettios. Nice and easy.

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At dollar tree buying supplies to make a flow chart of Kisha's men

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 16/4/2024, 10:46) 
    Vee - when ya'll moving?

Right!? What happened to mid April? House isn't on the market for sale or for rent so still happening or what?

9.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    On instagram she said after lunch she was gonna help rose pack up her room

Imagine the BOXES of stitch!! Ughhhhh

10.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    More like garbage bags full of stitch.

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JamHands9 @ 17/4/2024, 14:53) 

I’m reading It’s always the husband by Michelle Campbell. It’s a kind of twisted story of love, hate and murder…since we concluded the trial this afternoon, I can read more, I don’t think the court would have appreciated me reading thru the testimony 😂. Now that it over, it was man that beat the hell out of a man that he found in his baby mama bed with her and his son. Thankfully, he just beat him up and nothing more, he also had a history of domestic violence, so he slapped her around too. Took us 3 pizzas and snacks to find the defendant guilty of both assaults, but not on burglary or trespass. I have no earned some ice cream tonite, no judging….

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    There are many mysteries in life that I would love to know the answers to.

My top two currently are:
    Who killed Jonbennet Ramsey
    and
    Why does Vanessa Lemon want to tell grown adult followers process of doing laundry EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.

It is an absolute mystery that cannot be explained. There is not one other influencer who posts the exact same thing every day.

And it’s not even the fact that she lets people know she is doing laundry.

It’s the step by step process that absolutely blows my mind.

It is absolutely redundant to explain DAILY that you moved your clean clothes to the drier.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5537

13.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Hey everyone today I did dishes! Hand wash only here since we don’t have a dishwasher. I also made tacos that we’ll have for one night only (leftover meat will be for quesadillas next week).
    I also cleaned the toilet and shower.

Phew. Thought you all wanted to know. 🤣

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I was super lazy today:
    Helped out film on windows bc it’s damn bright here for hours
    Made some returns at Walmart
    Read chapters of my book
    Working out at 5
    Made taco stuff for dinner after the workout
    Watched Palm Royale
    Did 3 loads of laundry w/o announcing it on IG

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That vest doesn’t fit , size up lemon loaf. She always looks frumpy no matter what she’s wearing. It is refreshing not to see her legs being squeezed in her too tight jeans like sausages though.

I can’t imagine leaving groceries to sit until I’m done reading. I’m a reader but even then I have to get up and move once in awhile. She’s so damn lazy it’s disgusting.

266 replies since 14/4/2024, 20:54   22904 views