50 Shades of Lemon Priorities Part 58: Daily outfit selfies, shopping, reading, and screen time are more important than raising children

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Y’all my Monday has sucked, first of all got called for jury duty, usually they do plea deals, nope not today, so we sat for 4 hours being questioned, then 2 hour recess and back for them to sit a jury, guess who got chosen….ugh, I do not like it, but I will suck it up. Go back tomorrow for the case to begin. It’s a whopping 25 bucks a day plus .62 a mile(I live 6 miles round trip), I don’t know what I will do with all that cash…😂😂. Came home and turned my ac on, keep in mind it was SERVICED last week, now something is kicking the fan off and on. Waiting on them to call me back. My gentleman that mows my yard is supposed to be here tomorrow, so was trying to figure out how to leave him his money, so he can mow while I am sitting in court, ( we figured out a solution). I thought for sure if the lawyers saw the book I was reading while we were waiting, they would change their minds, nope. Oh it’s called “It’s Always the Husband”. Oh, and it is just Monday..

2.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dirty the motivational speaker!
    Screenshot_20240415_165246_Instagram

3.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Vee- I see that 5 year high school plan is working for you. Actually, this is elementary math. 36 divided by 3 is 12. There ya go, I did the math for ou.

Y’all she is so dumb.

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    So Vanessa did laundry all day. Edited and posted a video and read during the rest of her free time. And at 7pm has declared that she is in bed reading until bedtime.

No mention of doing anything with the two children who are already on summer break. So I’m guessing they spent the day playing video games

Oh and her shred calories are 2100. That seems high to me.

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bama Girl @ 15/4/2024, 23:28) 
    Y’all my Monday has sucked, first of all got called for jury duty, usually they do plea deals, nope not today, so we sat for 4 hours being questioned, then 2 hour recess and back for them to sit a jury, guess who got chosen….ugh, I do not like it, but I will suck it up. Go back tomorrow for the case to begin. It’s a whopping 25 bucks a day plus .62 a mile(I live 6 miles round trip), I don’t know what I will do with all that cash…😂😂. Came home and turned my ac on, keep in mind it was SERVICED last week, now something is kicking the fan off and on. Waiting on them to call me back. My gentleman that mows my yard is supposed to be here tomorrow, so was trying to figure out how to leave him his money, so he can mow while I am sitting in court, ( we figured out a solution). I thought for sure if the lawyers saw the book I was reading while we were waiting, they would change their minds, nope. Oh it’s called “It’s Always the Husband”. Oh, and it is just Monday..

Damn you get $25? I got $15 😂
    Good luck with Jury Duty. I wasn't chosen last time but still wasted 3 days while they were choosing.

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It’s 6:20 PM in San Antonio and V in her PJs in bed and reading until bedtime! She really is a lady of leisure.

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Every OOTD is new. Sis must be going through their tax return like water.
    Attached Image
    IMG_5528

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Vee - when ya'll moving?

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 16/4/2024, 16:01) 

She actually looks nice in that. First time ever.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 16/4/2024, 18:09) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 16/4/2024, 16:01) 

She actually looks nice in that. First time ever.

Because she's not bursting at the seams probably.

11.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CookieMeownster @ 16/4/2024, 03:11) 
    QUOTE (Bama Girl @ 15/4/2024, 23:28) 

Damn you get $25? I got $15 😂
    Good luck with Jury Duty. I wasn't chosen last time but still wasted 3 days while they were choosing.

Yep, state of Alabama gave us a raise😂😂, tomorrow is closing arguments and jury instructions and then joy of joy we get to sit in a stuffy little jury room. Honestly, if they didn’t stop for a recess every 45 minutes we would have been done. My reward today, is an ice cream bar, don’t judge, us fatties need comfort too😂😉

12.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She bought more Stitch items for Rose :10:

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 16/4/2024, 23:34) 
    She bought more Stitch items for Rose :10:

Stitch is purposely marketed for people like Vanessa. It’s not some special collectors item. Or even a particular character that is hard to find and makes the thrill of the hunt exciting. No matter which store I’m in, Stitch is there. Literally anyplace that sells something sells stitch. The mass produce and market crap and throw his image on it so people like Vanessa will keep spending

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I would love lemon to do a video where she has to summarize the plot of the books she’s read and list all the characters. There is no way I believe she’s actually absorbing the story and could have an intelligent discussion on the plot points. I read a lot and would struggle to get the page count she’s claiming to get done on a daily basis while also retaining any information at all

15.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I was watching her Sam's Club Haul and was flabbergasted she couldn't figure out that 36 pancakes in a box with three pancakes in a bag meant that there are 12 bags in a box. This is primary school level! Maybe she can join her kids with homeschool to finally learn to count.

265 replies since 14/4/2024, 20:54   22400 views