50 Shades of Lemon Priorities Part 58: Daily outfit selfies, shopping, reading, and screen time are more important than raising children

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New eyebrows, new clothes, gym membership, life is great for Big Lemon.

2.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 24/4/2024, 18:17) 
    New eyebrows, new clothes, gym membership, life is great for Big Lemon.

And don't forget the 400 dollars grocery haul at H.E.B. she just posted!

3.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    New grocery haul, looking at getting rid of the drink fridge since she stocks it and the kids and their friends just go through it. No shit!

They also poured through all the chips too because the kids and friends see them as a free for all so apparently she put her foot down (we’ll see).

But said they are actually planning to move soon.

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She can't say no can she? They drank all the drinks, go buy more even though they are moving. They (Bryce and friends) ate all the chips, no problem buy more. The girls want special Doritos, run to Target.

I'd like to know when this move is happening and if the second annual road trip from hell will take place?

To clarify - she bought tortilla chips just for the salsa and cheese. Then she told the kids no more single serving bags of chips. They each got to pick one big bag and that needed to last the whole week.

5.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yet before she said she loves having food for all the kids friends. Good thing they are moving from the friends the kids have

Maybe if she got out of bed she would know what snacks her kids are eating

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 4/24/2024, 02:11 PM) 
    Yet before she said she loves having food for all the kids friends. Good thing they are moving from the friends the kids have

Maybe if she got out of bed she would know what snacks her kids are eating

BINGO

7.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Imagine being an 11yr old and asking for sweet chili Doritos and they don’t have them at the store so your mother feels the need to go to another store to appease you.

The importance this family continues to put on food is something i have never experienced in my life.

I’m pretty sure the girls will be just fine without a specific dorito flavor until next week 🙄

I also love how she’s “putting her foot down” and yelled at the kids about eating the snacks.

YOU HAVE TAUGHT THEM THIS VANESSA!!!!!

You buy unlimited amounts of “snacky food” and you admit constantly that you want to STOCK UP on all of everyone’s favorites. You make your pantry into a 7-eleven and constantly ask the kids what they want from the store

And now you admonish them for eating through it???

8.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She has no idea what the kids are doing all day and then figures out all the chips and drinks are gone. Maybe she can get out of bed more often and actually see what the kids are up to. And she has to stop overstocking!

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    And quit saying I bought all this cheese so it will last in one breath and this is it in another

10.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    So the chips the girls requested was not available at HEB so she is going to Target to get it. OMG what is wrong with her? Just buy another flavor instead! These kids are spoiled little brats.

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And i can’t stand when she always mentions the neighborhood kids …. No Vanessa. YOUR children are responsible for what their friends are eating when they are at your house.

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    One moment Bryce is a growing boy who eats two sandwiches at lunch. The next moment he ate too many bags of individual chips. Rose probably freaked out since she couldn’t have her cheese and salsa and that is why lemon got mad. We know it wasn’t pearl she’s at school.

Oh and pearl vball is fun in school too

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    No one to blame but yourself, veeee!

You have taught them that it’s ok if they eat/drink through of whatever you buy because you will just run out and buy more on that day. Oh no, they can’t wait till next grocery trip.

Also, it’s on you what the neighbor kids eat/drink at your home. If you don’t want them eating all the chips then tell them. You may have 1 bag and sure have some water with that. No need for you to supply the soda every damn time they come over. Tell them no.

14.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She’s ridiculous! My son asked for a certain flavor chip, and I said when I go to Walmart in 2 weeks I will get it there. I got a happy “okay!” in response. Cool.

She’s made her own bed (literally and figuratively) and now she has to deal with this mess.

Oh Bryce will gladly eat steak sandwiches, protein bars, and chips. But he’s picky about veggies and fruit. Kid is going to have allll sorts of health issues because Vee lets him do this.

15.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Here’s something else that is infuriating

When Vanessa does her intro to grocery hauls. And she makes this face like she “oh just cannot seem to remember how much she spent”……. Is that because she is trying to come across as …” money is no object so it doesn’t matter”???

Because it makes her look like an idiot. I can understand if she lost the receipt maybe ONE time. But most of the time she orders delivery …. So the price is on her phone. And if not…grab the receipt and read the price off of it!!!!

Why is it a mystery Every Single Time that she records a video?!? This is your JOB!!!! Lazy

265 replies since 14/4/2024, 20:54   22499 views